Lucas Electric LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2016

Electrical contractor, owner/operator, CC's/checks, subcontracting available....

Custom Solar and Leisure

We are your Tucson experts in commercial and residential solar system installations including Solar Power, Solar Panels, Solar Pool Heating, Solar Installation and all of your Solar requirements. We are committed to customer service, and high quality alternative energy solutions, at affordable rates. Serving Tucson, AZ. and the surrounding areas since 2007. Custom Solar & Leisure is one of the most highly reviewed solar installers in Tucson, A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and a 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award winning company! - Contact Us @ (520) 247-3060 or Visit our website @ CustomSolarandLeisure.com.

Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Tucson area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Tucson electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Tucson and surrounding cities. Appliance circuits, circuit breakers & fuses, ceiling fan installation & maintenance, code corrections, data/ communication lines, dedicated computer circuits, electric water heaters, exhaust fans, fluorescent lighting, ground fault interrupt circuits, generator transfer switch installation, hot tubs & spas, LED lighting, lighting design & maintenance, motors, outlets & circuits, security/ landscape lighting, panel upgrades, smoke detectors, surge protector, transformers, etc. 10% military, first responder, and veterans discount.

Advent Electric of Arizona

Honesty, Quality, Customer Service! Those are the 3 things you can expect with Advent Electric. With nearly 20 years experience in the Tucson area at many homes and businesses, I’ve dedicated my entire career to the great people of Tucson. Now it’s time to reach out on my own! I give free, honest quotes, and friendly services! In need of small repairs or looking to replace old fixtures? Need an upgrade or just additional circuits? Anything electrical, PLEASE ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME WORK FOR YOU!

03/29/2018

Karen B.

Mike did a great job on our electrical project. He was very professional and explained everything to me while he was doing it. My lights and fans in my master bathroom now all work as they should, and I learned quite a bit about electrical outlets. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Crazy Light Switches needed to be changed.

Category electrician,lighting

03/08/2017

Michael M.

It went very well. Mike was both professional and friendly and explained things as he went along. Things are all good to go again! Will hire again for other lighting or electrician problems.

Description of Work
Repair strip lighting and non-functional hanging light fixture.

Category electrician,lighting

07/13/2016

Donnell R.

Michael Pena fixed and corrected all our issues and made recommendations for the future. I use this company all the time for the Town of Sahuarita WWTP. I would highly recommend this company. Donnell R.

Description of Work
Emergency service call to repair compressor main contactor. Picked up parts at Border states Electric. Replaced electronic overload module damaged by high temperature connection on third leg.

Category electrician

07/11/2016

J J B L.

The job was done on time and exceeded expectations. He is extremely thorough, and uses quality materials.This job included installation of 1920s vintage lighting and cable lighting. He was up to this challenge and I highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
Connected the circuit breaker box, installed wiring, breakers and outlet boxes in four rooms of an historic house that is being rehabilitated. Additionally he installed push-button light switch covers, antique light and cable lighting in one room of the house. This is a challenging job. It was a multiple day project. Everything was accomplished on time and exceeded expectations. The cost includes labor, materials and parts.

Category electrician,lighting,remodeling

Thanx for the review, but we didn't charge the preservation society for our pro bono work. Mike

07/10/2016

Johnny A.

Excellent! Service was fantastic.

Description of Work
Change light ballast.

Category electrician

Residential/Commercial/Industrial, offer troubleshooting and installation for industrial PLC systems, Remote I/O, HMI, new construction and remodels, fan installations, home inspection repairs for realtors

1 person operation, extremely large jobs will not be undertaken.