AFFORDABLE CHIMNEY & DUCT

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2006

Certified F.I.R.E. Chimney Inspector Specializing in Problem Chimneys Honest And Clean Service Charges Outside Tucson Will Differ Depending on Location...

VERDUGO MASONRY

Established in 1987 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, VERDUGO MASONRY has been providing masonry services of all kinds to the Tucson area. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME (vs emailing or messaging on the message center). From general masonry repairs, to block walls, to pavers, to flooring and room additions, Sergio of VERDUGO MASONRY can do it all. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. VERDUGO MASONRY has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing Angie's List clients for over 30 years and are an A+/Accredited business on the Better Business Bureau since 2017. Give us a call today to further discuss your masonry needs and services!

Duct Daddy LLC

Carson's Power Vac

2 employees. No travel fees within the Tucson area.

05/16/2018

Will G.

Appointment scheduled for 8:30am. Running a little late because of traffic. Called me at 8:20 to advise of delay. At that point, I knew I was dealing with professionals. Explained what he was planning on doing and how as well as the time frame within which this would happen. And he was spot on. They cleaned every single air vent (and there are quite a few), removed the face plates to clean each one. Placed huge vacuum type cleaner to my dryer duct to suck out years of debris. Also, checked the functionality of duct and went on the roof to inspect. Cleaned the chimney flue, inspected the masonry inside and inspected the mechanism on top of the flue to make sure it was still safe. Made appropriate recommendations for additional work to consider in the future. They were there for 6 hours and cleaned up and vacuumed the entire house for any soot just before leaving. I was impressed to say the least. They were very personable, very knowledgeable and very efficient. I have every intention to use this company in the future. An absolute pleasure to work with!!! Total cost - $630. + tip for excellent work.

Description of Work
All vents needed cleaning as well dryer vent. Also, chimney cleaned and inspected for safety.

Category chimney sweep,masonry,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

05/02/2017

Denise C.

Austin did a superb job on both the chimney and dryer vent. The dryer now completely drys a load in once cycle. The chimney looks wonderful and Austin's inspection identified a couple of areas to address. Very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Affordable Chimney.

Description of Work
Our dryer would take 3 cycles to completely dry a load. Our chimney hadn't been professionally cleaned or inspected for quite a few years.

Category chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

04/10/2017

f. lawrence F.

Arrived on time. Work was clean and efficiently done. Good peole

Description of Work
chiminy over fireplace repaired

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

03/27/2017

David P.

Very Well Indeed. Enough words for you, Angie's List

Description of Work
Chimney Clean & Inspection

10/19/2016

Judy M.

I called Chris Retrum on August 22 and asked if he could come and take a look at our wood stove chimney. My husband had taken it all apart to clean the chimney and could not get the stove and chimney pipe to reconnect. When Chris came to see all this, he explained to us that this stove had been improperly installed and it was not up to code. We had been using this stove in this house for about 29 years, so this was a complete surprise to us. Chris recommended that we install a fireplace insert and he gave us the name of Arizona Grill & Hearth to do this work. Chris did not charge us anything for this first call, which I thought was very nice of him. He didn't do any work, but he did spend some time with us. We called Arizona Grill & Hearth and they came out and took measurements and we decided on the installation we wanted. Then I called Chris again to come out and clean the chimney in preparation for this new installation. He did that on Oct. 13, charged us $100, and I told him he would be my go to guy for chimney cleaning in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned my chimney in preparation for future install of fireplace insert.

09/08/2016

Amy R.

OMG! I am in love with this company. I got a new dryer in June, it has a "check vent" light on and wasn't working as I expected. I called the landlord and they sent some guy out to clean out the vent. After he was done, the problem was worse! He fixed it so it really didn't work. I called Affordable, Austin came out and did his thing (the landlord's guy certainly didn't have a vacuum or any tools that I saw). And now my dryer is the awesome dryer I expected it to be when I got it! Thank you! Oh, and while Austin was on the roof, he noticed and unclogged a clogged gutter. Going above and beyond!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

12/12/2015

Diane B.

This is one of those companies that you want to tell everyone about because they are so honest and professional. We used Affordable Chimney to install a chimney cap and clean the chimney a few years ago-We were really pleased with that job so called them again when my husband noticed that the damper was randomly opening. Austin came out to check it out. He was right on time, tested the damper but couldn't find anything wrong it-it opened an shut smoothly and stayed shut while he was here. He gave us a price to replace the damper if we found it comes open again. He did not charge us for the visit today. We will definitely use them again and highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Austin came by to check on a damper that wouldn't stay closed.

12/09/2015

Sylvia H.

They were very professional and did an excellent job. I would highly recomend them., Az

Description of Work
Removed all registers. vacuumed all A/C duct work. Cleaned registers and reinstalled.

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning

11/30/2015

Marilyn D.

This guy is awesome, and personable and efficient.

Description of Work
Cleaned all air ducts and dryer ducts

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

11/30/2015

Jennifer M.

He was very thorough and knowledgeable. He also made certain not to get the surrounding furniture dirty.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and inspection

Chimney repairs, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Smoke Odor Removal