Zoltan Handyman

Arizona
Arizona: Contractors

Located In

Tucson, AZ 85745

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

handyman202185716
The door needed a support

Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Sierra Vista area $150 estimate fee...
Fence door project

handyman

202185716

handyman (5)lawn & landscaping (2)tile installation (2)pressure washing (1)upholstery (1)

11/08/2021

Mark M.

Zollie was one of the best Handy men/ Contractors I have ever hired in my life and I have hired many. He truly is a jack of all trades and he can do anything you ask of him. Overall Labor price was the best around town in Tucson very happy with what I paid him very affordable and he was willing to work with me. Showed up on time everyday very professional took is time each day to show me and walk me through the progress he accomplished explained to me daily what he was doing. Even took time to teach me tricks of the trade and showed me what it takes to be the best Contractor out there. I can't stress it enough very good hearted and trusted contractor very professional and really went over every little detail he was going to do I wouldn't hire anyone else ever. He even took time to explain who he was and his background and years of experience. I couldn't ask for a better person to have at my home. Zollie if you read this I will use you again my good friend .

Description of Work
Built a Chainlink Fence in my backyard

Category handyman service,landscaping

Work Completed On 11/07/2021

Review for Zoltan Handyman	 - Located In, Tucson, AZ - 39535990

10/17/2021

Larry B.

We found Zoltan to be polite, on time, reliable, resourceful, professional, and to have reasonable charges. He takes pride in doing excellent work, and cleans-up after the job is done We will hire Zoltan again.

Description of Work
Drywall, paint, carpentry

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

10/06/2021

Nancy T.

Zoltan did an excellent job. The seats had some tough angles that required Zoltan to get creative with the stitch work. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
upholstery of seat cushions

Category handyman service,upholstery

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

10/04/2021

Jeff C.

They were awesome and great. I'm so excited to meet them. Best handyman I ever had!

Description of Work
They did my tile work. He is friendly.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

09/25/2021

Colt K.

It was excellent. Zoltan Handyman was very professional and very friendly. The price was fare and the schedule was very convenient.

Description of Work
Zoltan Handyman helped with with some power washing. They did the walkway, porches and decks.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

Dalton C.

Zoli is great to work with! He is always professional and does great work. He is very knowledgeable in many areas and was able to help me out with many different tasks. Would absolutely have him back!

Description of Work
Drywall, power washing, flooring, staining, property Maintence assistance.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Deniel G.

Zoltan was punctual, very hardworking, professional and detail oriented. Very versatile and experienced in his craft.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

Crystal E.

It went well! Zoli is a good and honest guy. We loved working with him.

Description of Work
Landscaping, Handymen

Category landscaping