WIN HOME INSPECTION-CATALINA FOOTHILLS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2006

SERVICE AREA, SOUTHERN ARIZONA....

Bill's Home Service Co

Bill's is a full service pest control and termite company serving southern Arizona since 1964. We have received several awards for our business practices, including: BBB Business Ethics, BBB Customer Excellence (Finalist), Green Valley News People's Choice Best Pest Control Company, Green Valley Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year. We shine above the competition because of our excellent team members who deliver our service.

Southern Arizona Home Inspections, LLC

Southern Arizona Home Inspections, LLC has been providing quality home inspections since 2005. We base our pricing on the square footage of the home. Pricing for the Tucson area starts at $275 for up to 1500 Sq. Ft. with additional Sq. Ft. @ $0.10/Sq. Ft. An additional trip charge is included in quoted prices for outlying areas. Swimming pool inspections are an additional $50.00. Ask about our discounts.

06/12/2021

Heather B.

He damaged our stucco by "leaning on it". I stand on this when I wash the window. He REFUSED to fix it. The solar panels were left upside down on our roof. He "didn't do that; he didn't touch them". He was arrogant and unapologetic and flat out refused to fix the damage he had done! Wish I could add the photo

Description of Work
Rick came out to inspect our home for a sale

03/12/2013

WILLIAM F.

It was excellent. They seemed very knowlegagble and answered all questions. They even got it done with short notice. The report was emailed to us that night.

Description of Work
They did a home inspection.

08/14/2006

PAT F.

I have found him to be prompt and professional. The reports are detailed. I keep using him and would recommend them to others. His prices are competitive.

Description of Work
Rick Johnson is a home inspector. He check the furnace, water and everything.

07/24/2006

BRANDEE F.

THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THEY TOOK ME THROUGH AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME. THEY ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS THAT I HAD THOROUGHLY, AND MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING. THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
I HAD WIN HOME INSPECTION DO AN INSPECTION ON A HOME THAT I WAS LOOKING TO BUY.

WIN HOME INSPECTION-CATALINA FOOTHILLS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2006

P O BOX 65749

Tucson, AZ 85728

REALESTATE TRANSACTION INSPECTIONS FOR RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES, MAINTENANCE EVALUATIONS, PRE-LISTING INSPECTIONS, POOL & SPA INSPECTIONS, RADON & WELL FLOW TESTING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard