Williamson's Heating & Cooling, Inc

Arizona: Contractors
04/30/2022

2110 S Alvernon Way

Tucson, AZ 85711

We are an established independently owned and a locally operated company here in Tucson. Our primary goal is superior service at a competitive rate, with emphasis being based upon customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of services to choose from to tailored to your in home needs for air-conditioning and heating. These services are available but not limited to single residences, multiple residences, apartment buildings and complexes, commercial and industrial buildings and manufacturing plants. Additional cost incentives are available on multiple projects and tasks. Our estimates are at no cost to yourself, we encourage your input and value your opinion. Williamson's Heating & Cooling Inc. quality of work and installation techniques speak for themselves and references are available upon request. Honesty is one of our policies; our technicians and installers are not paid from or by commissions. This should be very important to you the owner, as you will not have to worry or second guess about being sold something you don't need or that is not required. Please start the new century off in the right direction by allowing Williamson's Heating & Cooling, Inc. to be of service to you. P.S. Our service agreements are outstanding and we ask you to compare them to anyones, just call and we will send you one without any obligation. Please feel free to call us at anytime with questions, comments or concerns. 15 to 20 Employees. Use subs for electricians. Cost determined by hourly rate $85.00 for residential and cost different for commercial. Travel charge $20.00 per 1/2 hour drive time....

HVAC Companies (66)electrician (3)appliance repair (3)air duct cleaning (2)water heaters (2)plumbers (2)hardware store (1)handyman (1)

03/05/2020

Carl C.

Our 30 year old forced air furnace was costly to run and not efficient. From estimate to installation and a follow up visit to explain the finer points of our system, everyone was courteous, hardworking and reliable. We use Williamson's for service for all our heating and cooling needs. They are highly recommended.

Description of Work
new central heat/air condition

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

05/31/2019

Kathleen A.

The service was excellent, came the next day, at the right time, knew the problem and fixed it immediately, exterior wiring issue that was repaired and got fixed.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Repair

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

03/25/2019

Matt D.

Rob the owner was very polite and honest , answered all my questions and concerns. His crew Daniel,mike,and Walter right on time very professional and outgoing,every step of the way was explained. They went above and beyond kept everything cleaned no messes . I overall would recommend Williamson’s heating & cooling to anyone that’s looking for an amazing honest local company and his team of wonderful employees.If u want the job done right the first time then Williamson’s heating & cooling. Thank you team

Description of Work
Our cooler was over due for replacement and we needed it replaced before the hot summer months come .

Category water delivery

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

03/14/2019

Samuel S.

Williamson's installed the first HVAC system in my house in 1996. I got 23 years of operation out of it, with very few problems. Williamson's did all of the yearly service and the minor repairs that were invariably needed due to the age of the system. I hired them to replace the system and to replace the ducting in my house. They handled the complete transaction, from the initial inspection and estimate, through the installation and the follow-up very professionally. The installation was done with a minimum of disruption, and done very diligently. The crew was courteous and professional. They took care to protect my floors and walls, and cleaned up at the end of every day. During the replacement of the ducting in my attic (which is not a fun thing to do!), they accidentally caused some damage to my house. After the installation was completed, they immediately followed-up with the repair of the damage and provided a contract letter to indicate that if any other latent damage is discovered, they will accept responsibility and repair. I could not have asked for better service throughout the whole process. I have a long history with Williamson's and have always been completely satisfied with their service. They are honest and forthright and do excellent work. I have always found their prices to be reasonable. They may be a little more expensive than some other HVAC contractors, but the quality of their systems and their service is worth the cost. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

08/25/2018

Al M.

Absolutely superb response and service! Now our "go-to" company for HVAC and electric needs. Outside A/C unit malfunctioned Friday night. Called 1st thing Sat morning (8ish), received call within an hour for expected arrival time (noon), tech (Dave*) called and arrived a little before noon, diagnosed problem and buttoned up unit within 45 min. Reasonable labor rates given a weekend overtime situation in 100+ degree weather. *Professional, courteous, extremely knowledgeable and personable to boot!

Description of Work
No-notice repair of air conditioner.

Work Completed On 08/11/2018

08/16/2018

Anne M. B.

The people at Williamson are outstanding from the office person to the installers. We have never had any service comparable to the service by the Williamson crew. They were fantastic and very professional in every aspect. The four installed: Quincy, Chris, Rene, and Devon were great, super attitude, very respectful of our property, did a great install....very professional. It has been one week today since the install and all seems to going well. We are very pleased with Williamson's and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a new system in our home

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

11/06/2017

Bruce H.

Work was done well and cleaned up as they worked.

Description of Work
Heat pump removal, replacement and installed an additional air return to balance the system.

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

07/27/2017

Donald B.

We called Williamson's on a Saturday morning, and Walter (service technician) came out that day. Problem diagnosed and the system back in operation that day. A follow-up visit today made all the necessary adjustments to make sure the system runs smooth and healthy through the rest of the summer. So -- initial install = great job; service call = great job.

Description of Work
Had my system installed in February of this year by Williamson's. Excellent job; see my other review. Well, it's the depth of summer and monsoon season, and we had a glitch in the ability to drain away the condensate. The moisture sensor did its job and turned off the system.

Work Completed On 07/27/2017

07/24/2017

Edward H.

Repair was done quickly and efficiently

Description of Work
Repaired a/c unit

Work Completed On 06/27/2017

04/15/2017

Janet S.

I needed to have the work done in the spring because the wiring was also ruined and it controlled my swamp coolers as well. The technicians checked that the furnace worked (as did I), but I didn't really use it until more than six months later. It didn't seem to be working as well as I hoped, so I called Williamson's who promptly scheduled the service manager to come out. He looked at the furnace and told me that it was missing a part (to hold the filter) and further that it had not been sealed off properly. I was astounded at his honesty, although I shouldn't have been, because all of my interactions with this company have been extremely positive (unlike virtually every other heating and cooling company I have ever had). He also diagnosed and fixed a squealing noise that sometimes appeared when the furnace was running (furniture partially blocking a duct). They had to order the part, and their excellent technician, Walter, came out, installed it and sealed off the bottom of the furnace (which required climbing into a very tiny space). He did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
I needed a new furnace, because the old one caught fire. I did some homework and found that buying a new one myself (online) would be over a thousand dollars. Williamson's price seemed extremely fair and carried an impressive warranty.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/30/2016

Installation & service for air conditioning, heating, evaporate cooler, low temp, new construction & remodels. Restaurant refrigeration installation and repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check