Wildcats Roofing LLC

Arizona
Arizona: Contractors

10625 S Nogales Hwy

Tucson, AZ 85756

Wildcats Roofing is a family owned and a full-service certified roofing contractor with years of experience in all areas of roofing services. We offer emergency roofing repair service. You can count on Wildcats Roofing Company for speedy reliable service when you need it most. Wildcats Roofing will help you with the process of getting a roof repair or a roof replacement through insurance companies. No job too big or too small. We offer affordable solutions for everyone. Our Roofing experts are highly skilled and have all undergone rigorous training. Protect your investment with a reliable roof. Don't wait, call us today for a free estimate and discuss about different payment options! If you're in need of a qualified roofer, you've come to the right place. Wildcats Roofing is a trusted provider of roofing services Residential and Commercial in Arizona. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations on every roofing job we undertake, from new installations to extensive repair jobs. We keep up to date on zoning laws, building permit requirements and homeowner's association guidelines, so you can be sure to get the job done right the first time. With every roofing project we undertake, we pledge to be on time and stay within your budget....

roofing (20)gutter cleaning (3)

11/03/2020

Monica C.

Wildcats Roofing was recommended by a friend who used them in 2016 and I was happy to see them still in business. I had other estimates but they were the best price by quite a bit. They did an excellent job and we only have one comment. Because of Covid we were home but no one called to tell me when the tiles were being delivered (before the actual roofing day) and because this was a second story job that was a special truck that needed our help to position correctly. So I would say a little better communication between everyone would have been nice. Otherwise they followed through with the entire job till we were perfectly satisfied and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Repair of small pitched roof /all new asphalt tiles

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

05/08/2020

Marv W.

It was an excellent work, on time and on budget.

Description of Work
They put in a new roof.

Work Completed On 05/16/2017

04/30/2020

Cathi F.

Their pricing were reasonable. I was happy on how they performed the work. The end result was beyond my expectation. Everyone that I dealt with was very personable and easy to work with. I will definitely use them again if the need arises. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had some patched work needed to be done and roof repairs.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

07/11/2019

Cathy A.

This was almost the highest bid we received, but contract covered all we needed done. We were dreading the beginning of Monsoon weather. Workers showed up as promised & went to work immediately. They kept us informed & worked constantly. Took 2 days & there is now a beautiful new shingle roof. Rain began day after they finished. Great job.

Description of Work
Roof replacement from new plywood up (and they managed not to fall through the weak spots)

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

Review for Wildcats Roofing LLC - 10625 S Nogales Hwy, Tucson, AZ - 37978855

07/20/2018

Raymond T.

Wildcat did an outstanding job. The team was very polite and hard working and were very attentive to cleanup to make sure that all debris was removed, raked up the yard where needed. Rene was extremely responsive to answering our questions helped us find a part needed for our chimney and installed it which was above and beyond the job. These folks are pro's and reasonable.

Description of Work
Replace Roof shingles and recoat Flat part of the roof

Work Completed On 07/04/2018

10/24/2017

wayne S.

The job started a couple of days late due to another job having complications. Once started it took less than a week to have the entire job completed. Removal of the old roofing and installation 3/4" OSB screwed down to the flat roof. Hot mop and a top coat of reflective white coating, all with a five year warranty.

Description of Work
complete roof replacement, including re decking the existing house.

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

09/16/2017

Kevin S.

Overall they did a very good job, the roof looks very nice, and they were done in the expected amount of time. They kept the job site clean for the most part and tried to clean up any nails or loose debris that might cause damage, and even hauled off an old door that I was waiting to haul to the dump which was very helpful. There was an issue with the invoice showing more wood being replaced than was actually replaced, but I believe this was due to miscommunication between the workers and the office but it was corrected quickly and a new invoice was sent right away. It would probably have helped if anyone on the crew that was here spoke more than a few words of broken English so that communicating with them would have been easier, but they were friendly and tried their best to communicate with me as necessary. The biggest issue was when we needed to discuss replacing certain pieces of fascia and make other necessary changes and we were unable to communicate clearly with each other on what should be replaced and what should be left alone, which may have also resulted in the initial invoice mixup. All in all, I am very satisfied with the work performed, and if I needed another roof installed or needed any repairs on any of my houses I would not hesitate to call Wildcats Roofing again.

Description of Work
Complete roof tear-off and new asphalt shingle installation, including wood replacement, new attic vent installation, and new skylight installation.

Work Completed On 09/16/2017

09/11/2017

Roger M.

Rene and Martin were professionals, on time, followed through. Gave me an accurate, detailed quote of all the work with no surprises or baby sitting. Would highly recommend. These guys also provided documentation for full insurance. Watch out for some of the roofers in Tucson that say they are insured and will not provide documentation. They can sue your home owners insurance for any injuries occurring on your property.

Description of Work
Hot Mop Build Up / New roof / Shingled Shed

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

05/01/2017

kim E.

One of the best contractors I've ever worked with. I had 4 contractors bid on the reroof, Wildcat's was the only one that proposed to do it the correct way. They did a tear-off on the old roof which no one else wanted to do. Lucky for us because there were already 2 roofs on my house which I didn't know. Martin and Rene were great to work with. Martin noticed that we may have some weather damage and met with my insurance adjuster. Rene followed up with me to make sure everything was done correctly. The crew worked very hard and were very professional. In short Wildcat's did a fantastic job, cleaned up everything, and underbid everyone else. I am very satisfied and would refer them to anyone.

Description of Work
Re roof with asphalt shingles.

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

02/12/2017

Lisa B.

Shingles were delivered Friday, work began Monday as scheduled. Entire job took two days, then a few hours on third day for final detailing and clean up. Workers were considerate and polite, and made sure to let us know when our dog needed to stay inside while they were to open the gate, or if falling debris might be a danger.

Description of Work
Removed old and replaced new shingle roof, including back porch. Pitched roof on 1534 Sq Ft home, plus pitched roof attached garage and approx 500 Sq Ft attached porch.

Work Completed On 02/06/2017

Roof Installations and replacement of any kind. Metal Roofs. Flat Hot Mop Roof (BUR) Shingles Roof Tile Roof Elastomeric coating Liquid applied with polyester fabric systems. Insulation installations Flat roof repairs Tile Repairs Shingles Repairs Metal Roof Repairs Recoats and pressure wash

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check