WILD WEST PAINTING INC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2008

PO BOX 12941

Tucson, AZ 85732

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. LICENSE #: 137294. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

10/03/2020

Carey P.

These guys are the absolute best! Chose them because Tim promised to do everything we expected was needed to prep the home and paint the exterior. Power washing, patching all the cracks in stucco, sealing all the finer cracks with Flex-Prime and giving the entire house a coat of Seal-Krete before painting. Above all, he was the only one to offer rolling the paint along with spraying on the first coat, which was really needed to get into the rough stucco texture. Well, the two guys that came out to do the job followed all of Tim's instructions and performed every step with professional detail. Not one thing overlooked. Careful to cover the artificial grass in back, taping off all the wrought iron and windows/doors/RV structure, tile, hardware, lights. Everything was done so perfectly, on schedule, and completed in only 4 days! Already recommended them to two other people.

Description of Work
House Painting

07/17/2020

Kestutis E.

Did not want to Give them an F - but this form required a rating in order to submit. They were to busy to do a quote - offered virtual quote instead. Sent pictures - still waiting for quote - meanwhile hired another Angies List company Edd's & Co., LLC

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

This is total nonsense

12/28/2017

Allan C.

The work went very well. My questions and concerns were immediately addressed by the owner, Timothy Pachesky and his crew - Mario and JR. These workers were diligent and detail oriented and kept everything neat and clean as they were working. They were both very courteous and helpful throughout the job.

Description of Work
All exterior block and stucco surfaces were power washed, primed/sealed and painted on my residence. All wrought iron railings and gates were also prepped and painted as were the exterior wood ceilings on the decks and patio overhangs. This was a very large job that took more than three weeks of continuous work by two workers to complete.

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

04/02/2016

William J.

Outstanding! The crew pressured washed exterior of home then prepped by repairing all stucco cracks and primed house. Then 2 coats of final paint color. Took about 2 days to complete but the crew was very thorough. Removed all décor, lighting and taped and masked all windows, hardware, etc. Very neat and clean. Will definitely recommend them and will use Tim's company again ! THANKS!

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house, garage and low wall (stucco).

08/31/2015

Karen L.

We had definite things in mind when getting estimates for having our house painted. We probably also presented some challenges by having already painted a couple of areas to determine if our color choice, a dramatic change from the existing color, would really feel "right" to us. In addition, we had some stucco repair that presented a challenge and also wanted to get the roof re-coated in coordination with the house painting. Because we were going from a light color to a dark color, and had wood, metal and stucco surfaces to cover, we were very interested in "how" a painting contractor would propose to do the job. This factor was higher on our list even than cost. Wild West Painting presented the best proposal for our needs. They were not the least, nor the most, expensive estimate we got, but right from the start we liked Tim Pachesky's demeanor and the professionalism he displayed. He clearly understood what we were looking for, and the process he described for painting our house and re-coating the roof gave us confidence that the job would be done right. Tim also suggested a method of repairing some problematic stucco issues around gates that made more sense than what we had heard from anyone else we talked with about this issue. Our color choice presented a challenge, but Tim stuck with it and got a match that was right on. Scheduling this work during the monsoon season presented some stress for us but the crews Tim sent to do the work were professional and amiable, and did the work in a very efficient manner. While all the people Tim sent to the job were good, we want to especially mention Bobby, who did the stucco repair and was the lead person on the job. He did a great job with the stucco repair, was very patient and considerate in interacting with us and responded to any questions or concerns in a thoughtful and respectful fashion. In addition, Bobby, along with Luis, did the trim work, primarily by hand, very neatly and efficiently. We're very happy with the results. Tim is great to work with and has good people working for him, and because of that, we would not hesitate to recommend his company to anyone looking for a quality paint job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted with two colors including fence, gates, window frames and scuppers; stucco repaired by three gates; roof white-coated

Category stucco,house painters,interior painters

08/11/2014

Steve D.

We had a very good experience with Wild West Painting. Bobby and Luis were on time, had the necessary materials, and were very careful to protect our furniture, etc. during the job. They were called away twice for emergency work elsewhere during the 10 day period of our job. This was OK by us as we understood the need for them to be elsewhere. They were both very willing to work with us and make minor changes to the color scheme plan as the job progressed. Their desire to do a quality job was evident, and they had no problems with the close supervision and guidance we always offer to contractors. We would have appreciated a call from the owner Tim during the job asking us how it was going. But his guys were so good that it really wasn't a huge deal for us, just something we think an owner should do. We would have had no problem calling him if we needed to. Overall, we are very happy with the workmanship, and our house looks great on the inside again! We would definitely bring Bobby and Luis back again for future painting work, interior or exterior.

Description of Work
Painted approximately 85% of the interior of our home, using six colors.

Category house painters,interior painters

07/14/2014

Deo M.

I was very pleased with Wild West Painting. Tim responded immediately to my inquiry, he explained in detail what the house needed and what he could provide. He also supplied a detailed estimate in a very timely manner. The two men who painted our house were professional and took pride in their work. They were courteous, neat and hard working. They always arrived on time. The painting took about 4 days. They also answered every question I had. I felt I got a great paint job for the money. My house had a lot a hairline cracks in the stucco and had not been painted for over 14 years. Some of the wood on the porches had not ever been stained. Also, the hand painting of the burglar bars required fine detail work.

Description of Work
Power washed the house, cracks in the stucco repaired. Painted outside of house, an outside fireplace area on the patio, garage doors, front and rear entry doors, and all wrought iron security doors and bars on windows. Wood columns, underside of porches and wood over windows. (The security wrought iron was all painted by hand.)

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters

06/08/2014

Ethel H.

The request for estimate was timely. It was one of three I received. Price was reasonable (not the lowest nor the highest). I was out of town when the job was done, and on return I came back to a beautifully painted house - with absolutely NO evidence that painters had been preparing the house, moving patio furniture, rocks around the foundation, painting and cleaning up. Because I was gone, the front door could not be done until my return, and it was promptly scheduled at a time convenient to me. The only negative aspect of the job was that I had to call to check on the scheduling status - rather than have owner Tim Pachesky call me to tell me where I was in the queue. Heavy wind caused many lost days of painting, so it was almost 6 weeks before the job was done. I made a call once a week to check. However, once it was started with a power wash, the job was completed within 4 days.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our home

Category house painters

I told the homeowner repeatedly when the wind abated we would start her project and I would contact her. She kept calling. What could I do?

05/03/2014

John F. M.

He was VERY prompt, did an amazingly good job. He was covering a chalky white with a beige earth tone. I've never found a trace of the old color -- completely covered. Four years later, the paint still looks fresh. I should have rated him years ago. I'm not sure why I didn't. I would definitely go to him again.

Description of Work
Painted the whole house and the back yard stucco wall and wrought iron pool fence.

01/27/2014

Ben I.

went very well. prompt crew, asked if everything o.k., did what ever we asked

Description of Work
power wash, chaulk, prime & paint exterior