University Termite & Pest Control Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2006

We are a solutions provider. Our paramount commitment is to protect and enhance the health and property of our customers. We will employ the best/latest technologies, using the most effective methods and products, to deliver timely services and solutions. Additional phone number - (928) 428-1631. Award winning....

Bill's Home Service Co

Bill's Home Service Co

Bill's is a full service pest control and termite company serving southern Arizona since 1964. We have received several awards for our business practices, including: BBB Business Ethics, BBB Customer Excellence (Finalist), Green Valley News People's Choice Best Pest Control Company, Green Valley Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year. We shine above the competition because of our excellent team members who deliver our service.

11/07/2018

It's gone very well. I have occasionally asked the technician for additional services and these have been performed without hesitation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Normal Arizona pest control. I live along a wash and there are lots of pests.

08/23/2018

The inspection went great. The sales representative Martin was very informative, honest, kind, and professional. He was able to give me different options that work for my budget and my situation. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family. I am happy and pleased with the services I signed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection for pest control

09/18/2017

Great We had some termites and the gentleman took care of them and they have not reappeared.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have my house exterminated every two months

09/12/2017

University Termite and Pest Control was responsive to my call and flexible in setting up my initial appointment. The technician arrived per our schedule and reviewed the property then provided me an estimate which I felt was fair. The service technician arrived within days to perform the treatment and to install the pest control. I was pleased with the responsiveness and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up initial termite and pest control

05/28/2017

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED. I went on Angie's list to look for a pest control company, I spent about 2 hours looking and reading reviews. university pest control was highly rated! Had good reviews. I made an appointment. I arrived at my place of business, which I do not have to be there unless I have an appointment. I was told that the Tech. Would be here between 12-3pm No Tech. No phone call ! I was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control service, for our business here in Tucson. very disappointed.

CATEGORY pest control

All pest, termite, weed, turf & shrub pests & diseases, bird relocation & wildlife relocation.

Ask For Details