Tucson Carpet Express

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2012

4523 N Circulo de Kaiots

Tucson, AZ 85750

We Bring the Store to your Floor Whether purchasing, listing, or just fixing up your property we will show you the correct material for your project. This will ensure unparalleled value and curb appeal for your investment, backed up by award winning craftsmanship. We provide fair market, straight

11/30/2021

Silvio K.

I am very happy with Tucson Carpet Express, fast, professional, reliable. I asked and they delivered, installing the carpet way before the promised date. Thanks Mark!

Description of Work
Carpet installation

07/19/2021

Nicole S.

Great! Did a fantastic job, super friendly.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet cleaners

01/30/2020

Michael D.

It went exactly as I needed it to be. They did a great job matching up the level of the threshold to the newly laid ceramic tile.

Description of Work
Threshold repair leveling.

Bruce C.

Very smooth experience. Mark is very professional, and was there when he said he would be.

Description of Work
Two bedrooms carpeted

Bruce C.

No job too small for Mark. He provided great advice and service, by cutting and carpeting these difficult stairs. I’m very happy with the way it turned out.

Description of Work
Entry Stairs Carpeted

Bruce C.

Another professional job from Mark and his crew. Showed up when he was scheduled to, and gave good advice for recommended changes. Will definitely be using Mark for future carpet jobs.

Description of Work
Complete Arizona Room Carpet & Padding Install

10/13/2018

Charles I.

I have used Mark for two jobs in the past, a commercial carpet for my condo and an outdoor carpet for a balcony. I was happy with the work and have referred him to several friends with great feedback. I just recently remodeled a kitchen and although it was a very small area I received the same professional attention that I got on the larger jobs. He was helpful in selecting products and the job went smoothly. I will continue to recommend him. His installers are professional. He isn't the cheapest in town, but remember, you get what you pay for...

Description of Work
Vinyl plank flooring in small kitchen.

10/13/2018

Dawn C.

Since we were not sure what would be the best flooring for the use of the clubhouse we asked for a recommendation. We went with the vinyl plank flooring that was recommended. The new floor looks great and functions perfectly.

Description of Work
We needed to have disgusting 30 year old smelly carpet removed and replaced with a more appropriate flooring in the HOA clubhouse. The clubhouse is used for daily Pilates, board meetings, football parties etc.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

10/09/2018

Caroline H.

Great! The price was reasonable, the quality is wonderful. The installers were professional, courteous and cleaned up after themselves and went the extra mile and I really appreciate the whole experience.

Description of Work
New carpet in bedrooms.

09/27/2018

Jimmy H.

Mark showed up an hour after I called, (in a panic), gave me a quote at a very fair price, and showed up the very next day to do the job. He was in and out before I knew it and saved my bacon. Service and professionalism above and beyond...Thank you!

Description of Work
i had a realtor coming to take pics of our house but I’d spilled an oil lamp across the entry to the master bedroom. It looked horrible! Because of wear a repair was pretty much out of the question so I ended up needing the carpet replaced in both bedrooms so they matched.

09/15/2018

Tom M.

Great! It cost much less than we thought. It was a big factor in the sale of the property. The carpet was good quality and we felt great about how it changed the look of the property. Mark and his crew worked quickly, efficiently and cleaned up after the job was complete. Mark helped us choose very nice flooring and carpet, discussing colors and materials so we could make a good choice. I was so surprised at what a huge difference it made in the home. I almost wanted to keep it instead of selling.

Description of Work
Replacement of all carpet and bathroom flooring in our rental manufactured home, which was to be sold.

09/13/2018

Lynne B.

Everything was done as advertised. Really like my new carpet and got a great price. The installers worked like crazy, spent more than 10 hours they never even took a break. They earned every penny of what they make.

Description of Work
Carpet replaced in four rooms.

08/31/2018

Pamela B.

Great! Fast and efficient. Very professional.

Description of Work
New carpet in moble home.

08/24/2018

John W.

I could go on and on but the job is best summed up in two words: Per. Fect.

Description of Work
New wall-to-wall carpeting in the entry hall, living room, bedrooms and hallway.

08/22/2018

Shawn C.

3 bedrooms recarpeted. Crew did excellent job, we’re on time, and left the house spotless. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Carpet replacement

08/09/2018

Wendi M.

Prompt and punctual service. Job well done. Reasonable price. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet replacement

07/23/2018

Vicki V.

Very satisfied with the service it was excellent

Description of Work
Carpet repairs

04/21/2018

Carolyn S.

Excellent service. I had a medical emergency right before the carpeting was to be installed. Mark worked close with a Handyman to move al items off the carpeting and coordinated directly with him as he was also hired to do work. To make it even more complicated, I don’t reside in the city (Tucson) and live several miles away in the city of Glendale, AZ and he did all this during my hospitalization! He was timely and the carpeting looks beautiful. He was very knowledgeable, brought a lot of carpet samples with him, and was punctual and easy to work with. I wish you had an A++++ rating because I would give it to him! There’s a reason that he has been on Angie’s List three years in a row!

Description of Work
Carpeting of an entire Casita ( like s condo)

03/23/2018

Kathleen V.

Mark and his team are great. His company installed carpet in four offices where I work and has installed carpet in two of my homes. I hope I never have to use any other company.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

12/19/2017

Delilah C.

Very professional. I had two companies stand me up and when I contacted Mark he was able to go out next day and measure and do estimates. His crew was out the next business day to do the work. It was done professionally and quickly. They cleaned up after themselves. Wonderful company!

Description of Work
Carpet install

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

11/11/2017

Steve B.

Perfect install and great advice from Mark on the Carpet selection

Description of Work
Re-Carpet master and Guest rooks

11/09/2017

Delilah C.

I had been stood up by another carpet company and needed my rental home recarpeted asap to get it ready for sale. I called Mark and was able to come out the next day to measure and give me an estimate. The estimate took about half hour for measurements and the work was performed 2 business days later. The carpet was on hand which is always a plus! The team Mark had install my carpet was very professional. They cleaned up after themselves and were very respectful while i was in the home. They even asked if it was ok for them to listen to music while I was there. The carpet looks amazing, the price was just right and nothing but positives for this company. I will definitely call them for any carpeting needs in the future.

Description of Work
3 bedrooms and hallway carpet installed.

10/21/2017

Robert M.

like planned actually less than 5 hours

Description of Work
3 Bedroom and closets new carpet Moved big furniture, removed old carpet old pad. Replaced with new pad and carpet move furniture back it place

09/07/2017

Steve M.

Excellent, Mark and his crew were absolutely great. Honest and dependable.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

08/08/2017

Sven V.

Excellent customer sales service and quality from start to finish!

Description of Work
I recently sold my house and my realtor advised me to get the carpet replaced. I spoke with a couple companies and was getting concerned because I was told there were problem areas but Mark with Tucson Carpet Express took care of those problem areas on installation day! Mark gave me a fair price, and his crew was in and out of there in a day! I would highly recommend Tucson Carpet Express for any carpeting needs

Formula Concrete Coating

Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..

Carpet Police LLC

We are a locally-owned company proudly receiving the Angie's List Super Service award from 2010-2017. We offer Carpet, Tile, Air Duct and Upholstery cleaning services serving Tucson for over 15+ years. Our goal is to provide you with the best cleaning experience available. Carpet Police has also maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 10 years.Our company and our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified. The IICRC is the world’s most-recognized body of certification in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. Our technicians regularly receive training to keep current on the latest products and cleaning techniques. They will be able to identify what cleaning method will produce the best results.

Offers Coupon

American Epoxy Pros

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award