Tucson Carpet Express

Arizona: Contractors
05/31/2023

4523 N Circulo de Kaiots

Tucson, AZ 85750

We Bring the Store to your Floor Whether purchasing, listing, or just fixing up your property we will show you the correct material for your project. This will ensure unparalleled value and curb appeal for your investment, backed up by award winning craftsmanship. We provide fair market, straight forward pricing with no hassles, price inflating coupons, or sales gimmicks. No surprise price changes on installation day ever! ROC#: 313766...

carpet installation (73)flooring (15)carpet cleaning (1)

11/30/2021

Silvio K.

I am very happy with Tucson Carpet Express, fast, professional, reliable. I asked and they delivered, installing the carpet way before the promised date. Thanks Mark!

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

07/19/2021

Nicole S.

Great! Did a fantastic job, super friendly.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

01/30/2020

Michael D.

It went exactly as I needed it to be. They did a great job matching up the level of the threshold to the newly laid ceramic tile.

Description of Work
Threshold repair leveling.

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

Bruce C.

Very smooth experience. Mark is very professional, and was there when he said he would be.

Description of Work
Two bedrooms carpeted

Work Completed On 04/08/2001

Bruce C.

No job too small for Mark. He provided great advice and service, by cutting and carpeting these difficult stairs. I’m very happy with the way it turned out.

Description of Work
Entry Stairs Carpeted

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

Bruce C.

Another professional job from Mark and his crew. Showed up when he was scheduled to, and gave good advice for recommended changes. Will definitely be using Mark for future carpet jobs.

Description of Work
Complete Arizona Room Carpet & Padding Install

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

10/13/2018

Dawn C.

Since we were not sure what would be the best flooring for the use of the clubhouse we asked for a recommendation. We went with the vinyl plank flooring that was recommended. The new floor looks great and functions perfectly.

Description of Work
We needed to have disgusting 30 year old smelly carpet removed and replaced with a more appropriate flooring in the HOA clubhouse. The clubhouse is used for daily Pilates, board meetings, football parties etc.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 02/17/2017

10/13/2018

Charles I.

I have used Mark for two jobs in the past, a commercial carpet for my condo and an outdoor carpet for a balcony. I was happy with the work and have referred him to several friends with great feedback. I just recently remodeled a kitchen and although it was a very small area I received the same professional attention that I got on the larger jobs. He was helpful in selecting products and the job went smoothly. I will continue to recommend him. His installers are professional. He isn't the cheapest in town, but remember, you get what you pay for...

Description of Work
Vinyl plank flooring in small kitchen.

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

10/09/2018

Caroline H.

Great! The price was reasonable, the quality is wonderful. The installers were professional, courteous and cleaned up after themselves and went the extra mile and I really appreciate the whole experience.

Description of Work
New carpet in bedrooms.

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

09/27/2018

Jimmy H.

Mark showed up an hour after I called, (in a panic), gave me a quote at a very fair price, and showed up the very next day to do the job. He was in and out before I knew it and saved my bacon. Service and professionalism above and beyond...Thank you!

Description of Work
i had a realtor coming to take pics of our house but I’d spilled an oil lamp across the entry to the master bedroom. It looked horrible! Because of wear a repair was pretty much out of the question so I ended up needing the carpet replaced in both bedrooms so they matched.

Carpet sales installation.