Troops Aluminum

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2006

THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC

Get the best for your tress and lawn! We offer experience with quality work at affordable prices. With our background of 20 years, we can give your trees and yard just what it needs to look beautiful and healthy. We deal with residential and commercial properties, big or small. Call now for your FREE ESTIMATE. Whether you need a tree trimmed, weeds treated, a new irrigation system, or a complete landscape, we have the experience, tools, and knowledge to provide your outdoor space with the perfect look and feel to meet your needs. No Job is Too Big or Small!

Offers by THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC on Angi
TM BUILDING DAMAGE RESTORATION

General contractor and roofer specializing in damage restoration and remodeling. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling, Roofing and Restoration Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gutter Systems of Southern Arizona LLC

Locally owned and operated, Gutter Systems of Southern Arizona offers the most advanced gutter solutions, installed by trained technicians and backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. If you need seamless rain gutters or gutter protection from leaves, ice dams and other debris, contact us. And remember, where other companies imply that satisfaction is guaranteed, we stand by it! Call us today for a free estimate or consultation, or to inquire about the discounts we offer.

09/23/2017

Geoffrey P.

It all went very well. The installation took a day and they were able to do exactly what they said they would do with a particularly troublesome inside corner. As luck would have it, we've only had a couple of heavy rains since the install, but the previous ponding issues haven't returned. I'll have to remember to update this in a year or so. At this point we're quite satisfyied.

Description of Work
When we bought our house in 2000, there were no gutters. A couple of years after living here we had gutters done by a company whose name I don't remember. They weren't really adequate for the monsoon rains, but we lived with them. This year we had our backyard redone to alleviate ponding and standing water during rains and decided to upgrade the gutter system. Troops Aluminum was recommended to us by the group doing the backyard. They came out and gave us their opinion & suggestions. We gave the go ahead.

05/04/2017

Cathy M.

Excellent work. The installer was prompt and friendly and a real pro! This is a great small company that really cares about their product and service. Their prices were right on with the other estimates I received and they came highly recommended by a general contractor I work with. I absolutely would recommend them for any gutter work you need done.

Description of Work
We had five segments of gutters and downspouts installed, about 100 feet total length. 6" custom color gutters, 3"x4" custom color downspouts and splash guards.

06/11/2016

Philip H.

Troops did a great job. The installation was retrofitted after the flashing and gutters were already install. You would not know about the retrofit given the excellent workmanship. I recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Installed aluminum fascia and endcaps on a residential home.

Category siding

01/21/2015

Boyd B.

The work was performed quickly and efficiently. The installer was well qualified and did excellent work. When the work was completed the yard was left clean. I will definitely be using Troops again.

Description of Work
Installed seamless gutters. The work was performed quickly and efficiently.

12/19/2014

John F.

I had 2 estimates for the gutter replacement and Troop was lowest. Ordered 100 feet of new seamless gutters to replace my old gutters that I installed. Install was done to my requirements; a special run from back to side of house with downspout into my 275 gal water storage tank. With the recent rain storms, all gutters collected the water with no leaks.

Description of Work
Replaced old gutters with seamless and had new run to water storage tank.

12/18/2014

Heike B.

Install was fast and as we wanted. Installer did not have screws to match the gutters, but said he would return to replace the screws with proper color screws.

Description of Work
Replacement of gutter.

06/25/2014

Susan W.

Troops met me on my lunch hour, was thorough about what he would do, how it would look --explained everything, including cost, etc. I approved the order and seemed like in no time they were done. He was okay with me not being home when installed -- when I drove in the drive after work you couldn't tell they were even there if you didn't know to look for them. Couldn't believe how nice and neat one long gutter looks compared to what you'd buy at a big store, small sections all over. You also wouldn't know they were there if you didn't look for them as the color was perfect. As soon as I got in the door I called him to thank him as they look so nice! Very professional. My thanks.

Description of Work
Installed gutters on my home, he made sure I understood that there would be four sections, four downspouts due to my roof lines, showed me how the gutters would have to be installed. One would be on a on a corner near a gate and he was concerned it might be too low, but I had no problem with it. Suggested a color that would match as I couldn't decide from those color chips everyone carries.

07/31/2013

Judy S.

He did really well. He lined them up with the drainage locations around the home. So far, I"m good and I'm pleased. I wasn't here when they did it and they were done when I got home. He was a nice guy and we did talk quite a bit. He was friendly and did a good job.

Description of Work
They replaced the gutters and replaced downspout.

06/28/2013

Susan W.

He was concerned the color might no longer match, advised him I didn't care. He stopped by my place of work asking if these would do -- perfect. He gave them to me free! He's always been professionally, fast and never leaves a mess. Only way you know he's been there as you have gutters!

Description of Work
Installed gutters on my house last year and with the installation of a pool heater the run off had to be moved. Ask Troop's for a couple of 90 degree bends so I could do this myself.

06/25/2013

dianne R.

I was very happy with the quality of the product and professionalism in the installation. Will definitely use Troops again.

Description of Work
Installed a pergola type patio cover on my home.

Category gutter repair

Commercial and industrial additions, aluminum, awnings, box style, brickpointing, cleaning & color matching.