Triple Pane Systems Of Az

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2010

3.8

Family owned and operated since 2002. We do not subcontract out the work, from beginning to end you are working with our employees. Those employees have been with us for 9+ years. Owners Brett and Craig have been in the industry for over 20 years. Only 1 discount applied per customer. Triple Pane Systems is a family-owned and operated window and door replacement company dedicated to providing residents throughout the Tucson and Phoenix metro areas with unparalleled products, expert installations and a level of customer service that is second to none. These three tools are just a few of the many reasons we’ve earned a reputation for being a trusted leader in Arizona’s window and door replacement industry. ...

Intelligent Design Cooling Heating & Plumbing

#1 RATED HVAC AND PLUMBING PROVIDER IN SOUTHERN AZ. 24-HR EMERGENCY SERVICE. ALL INSTALLERS AND SERVICE TECHS AT OUR AWARD-WINNING COMPANY HAVE AT LEAST 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE! Guaranteed highest quality at an affordable price. Our team has well over 100 years of experience. We offer all major brands like Lennox, Trane, Rheem, and Amana. An A rating with the BBB.

Offers by Intelligent Design Cooling Heating & Plumbing on Angi
Economy Plumbing Service LLC

Get peace of mind and great service by hiring our trained technicians. They are highly knowledgeable on plumbing and building codes and technology innovations. We Specialize in 2 day in home polybutylene replacement!. If water goes through it, or to it, We Do IT! Need a job done ASAP? We will always answer the phone. We provide comprehensive, first-rate service on every call.

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

Offers by Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi

01/25/2018

Some call backs were required to fix leaks and one poorly sliding window but the workmen were very competent and we are very pleased with the final result. The windows operate well are easy to clean and block street noise amazingly well. Ours is a two story house so the installation was challenging on the upper story.

Description of Work
Replaced 221 double pane windows with triple pane windows and one patio door with a double pane door.

11/11/2015

Again, all of my personal contact with people was very positive. Phone calls returned in a timely manner, punctual appointments. There were three reviews of windows leaking water after rainstorms, which made me nervous, and so I did not go with this company.

Description of Work
This estimate was for three windows (two 48x72, one 87x72). I liked the product and the salesman. I decided to go with double pane windows from a different company after reading poor reviews on Yelp about this company. Also, the price was just about double vs. the dual pane Anderson windows.

09/05/2014

Should be called Triple Pain. The best thing they do is marketing. Before we had them replace our windows we had no water leakage into our house. Now when we have a monsoon storm we've got water pouring in. Have been calling them for several months now and while the woman who answers the phone is very pleasant, nothing gets fixed. They are too busy with new business to stand by their warranty. Update: After having the house repainted the window leaks stopped. I think the installation and subsequent expansion and contraction of the window frames caused cracks in the stucco which were not readily visible. I would recommend that anyone having these windows installed should consider having their house repainted sometime after the installation. I'm not sure how long after installation would be ideal. We are still very happy with the quality of the windows, especially the noise reduction benefit.

Description of Work
Replaced all house windows & patio door with triple pane windows.

01/09/2014

Updated review: we were happy with the windows until it started raining in Tucson, now the windows leak and we cannot get Triple Pane to repair. While the windows themselves seem to be of excellent quality, we would not hire Triple Pane again. We were very pleased with the result. The initial contact with Brad was informative and low pressure. There was very little if any competitor bashing as we found common with other vendors. We were provided with addresses of other installations to view and one owner even allowed an in-house inspection of his installation. After signing the contract the windows were ordered and that took about six weeks. Brian and Chris were the installers and we were very pleased with their courtesy and professionalism. The job was quite difficult since triple pane widows are heavy and many were on the second story. One of the windows required scaffolding to be brought in for the installation. Although the windows cost more than double panes from other vendors, we selected Triple Pane because their windows appear to be of higher quality construction and we wanted to mitigate traffic noise from an adjacent street. Traffic noise and barking dog noise was substantially reduced by the new windows. If I remember correctly service is guaranteed without charge for the life of the home and that includes glass replacement.

Description of Work
Replaced over 20 original builder quality double pane windows and a patio door with Bristol triple pane windows. Over half of the windows were on the second story.

04/19/2013

We did not change our windows when we remodeled the place. They were very good with the work. From our experience dealing with companies like these I consider their product to be the best. They were more expensive than other places. The crew was very talented and did a good job.

Description of Work
I used Triple Pane Systems for installing windows and two sliding glass doors in our house. They took out all of our old single-pane windows and put in triple pane windows.

03/01/2013

They did an excellent job. They were very professional. The workers and installers were wonderful and cleaned up after themselves. The quality of product was great. Everything was wonderful from start to finish.

Description of Work
They installed new windows and doors, including sliding, throughout our home.

01/24/2013

I'm surprised at the reviews for this company as my experience has been quite different. They replaced all the windows in my house including 2 sliding glass doors. Since I have had the windows I have only had one problem with the sliding glass door and that's only because it is used continuously and the lock broke. They came right out and looked at it, ordered the part and fixed it at no charge. Everyone I have dealt with has been really professional and very nice.

Description of Work
Replace all windows in the house.

08/16/2012

They came promptly and fixed the problems. However, they pointed out that I had had other windows installed by another company also. That seemed to aggravate them. When I pointed out jagged stucco surrounding a window they had installed, the guy said he would have to have Craig, the owner, look at it and also flipped when he saw the window tinting I had had installed by a company that Craig had suggested when I had the Bristol windows installed in '09. I was having a heat build up problem with the TPs and he wrote the name and phone number of the tinting company in my literature folder. Craig was to come by and check out the one window which was getting worse (heat). Craig never called me although I left several messages and spoke to his mother Marilyn who mans the phones. When I didn't hear from him, I called Marilyn and was informed by voice message that she was unavailable. My call went to Craig's voice mail and to this day (8/16), have been blown off. The lady at the tint company is investigating the tint for possible malfunction.There was nothing in the contract that stated that I was forever forward obligated to use only windows from Triple Pane and so I feel that my "disloyalty" figured into this punishment.By the way, when I asked Craig about tinting the Bristol windows, he never said anything about that voiding the warranty or else why would he write the name of the tinting company in my brochure?

Description of Work
Had TP install some windows and a patio door by Bristol. The caulk they use has failed a number of times and the plastic tabs kept popping out on their own so I called them to fix.

04/26/2012

Overall, I rated TPS an A. For me buying replacement windows was a bit of a "crap shoot". The are lots of companies that sell replacement windows. Their prices vary quite a bit! In the case of TPS , Angies List was of little help. I think there only 2 reviews of TPS at the time we made our decision. Replacing windows at least in our case was a significant expense. I really like the customer service we received from TPS. I like the window/screen products that we purchased. The design is very robust. Bottomline for me is the AZ weather will cause some deterioration in window seals over time. make sure you buy a product that has a good replacement warranty.

Description of Work
We met Triple Pane Systems at last years Tucson Home Show. We knew we needed to replace a couple of 11 year old windows. Like everyone we get bombarded with ads and coupons from a lot of Tucson winddow companies. We selected Triple Pane Systems(TPS) and another company to give us estimates. The other companies sales person did not seem to understand the Az weather effects on windows. TPS products looked very good but Triple Pane Systems was $2500.00 higher than the other compnies estimate. We chose TPS even at the higher price because their windows provide a security latch system that allows the window to remain open providing a breeze while we are not home. I read triple pane glass is "overkill" because of our mild winter temps but we liked the color tinting provide by the gas between panes. We have basically the same tinting effect without having expensive aftermarket tinting applied . TPS also sells security screen products. We purchased one for a large window( approx $900.00) for the screen . We can now leave window open 100% with still a secure home. We bought 6 windows and one window screen. One day after installation we saw a diagonal crack in one pane that spread much a cracked windshied does( started small and then spread the entire length). TPS reviewed the new window and replaced it . Another new window allowed water from a mild rainstorm to enter the window track. This particluar widow slides horizontally!The other windows that we purchased side vertically.TPS reviewed the problem and drilled a bigger drain hole. I am certainly going to monitor carefully during upcoming monsoon season. In hindsight I probably would have all windows slide vertically.

04/21/2012

My overall experience was horrible. The work was bad and they did not want to fix it. They told me they could do something they couldn't do and charged me 50% up front for that work they couldn't do.

Description of Work
Hired to install new doors and windows in my home.

Windows & Door Replacement Sales & Installation