The Sure Fix LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2009

4.4

I take pride in providing a professional approach to small jobs around the home. Every homeowner wants to have a handyman they can trust and depend on to do the little things around the home the right way. I strive to provide my customers with open and honest assessments of their situation and try to provide them with the best solution to their needs and budget. I take pride in doing detailed work that is a step above others in quality and affordability....

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

Lion Coat Painting, LLC

Lion Coat Painting, LLC is a fully licensed, insured & bonded painter contractor company. Our main goals is to specialize on a clean and high quality work with a high customer's satisfaction. We also specialize in the interior and exterior painting of your home with the highest quality paints. We also do free color consultations. Our ROC# 322-177

THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC

Get the best for your tress and lawn! We offer experience with quality work at affordable prices. With our background of 20 years, we can give your trees and yard just what it needs to look beautiful and healthy. We deal with residential and commercial properties, big or small. Call now for your FREE ESTIMATE. Whether you need a tree trimmed, weeds treated, a new irrigation system, or a complete landscape, we have the experience, tools, and knowledge to provide your outdoor space with the perfect look and feel to meet your needs. No Job is Too Big or Small!

Offers by THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC on Angi

06/02/2014

Sandra B.

No wait in setting the appointment. They were prompt, punctual and effective.

Description of Work
Fixed kitchen cabinet door.

11/08/2013

Luis A.

They were really good folks; they helped me out a lot. They were very prompt and very knowledgeable and professional. I was excited they were able to repair my cabinet and did not try to replace.

Description of Work
They repaired my kitchen cabinet. Did some painting on the exterior for me

Category contractors,house painters,cabinet refacing

12/11/2012

Sandra L.

Called to schedule a visit. The repair I was requesting was a bit challenging but he came up with a great fix for my window leaks. He also fixed my door seals. I would highly recommend. Very professional service.

Description of Work
Fixed window frames and door frames that were cracking. Excellent repair job on both. Additionally he sealed drain pipes when I asked him to do it after the estimate.

10/09/2012

Patricia M.

The estimate was 7/20 and work started 8/6/2012. The work was delayed due to rain once for a week and a half. The carpentry was done first and looked great. There was a delay of 11 days for rain. Did have to remind to pressure wash after started to tape to paint. Not good about showing up on days stated would be there. The painting done well looked good. After done noticed four places that were cracked. They stated would be back next week to scrap, caulk, and repaint a eave and paint the front stoop. $200 left to pay on final bill for this. It has now been 2 weeks 4 days and they have not been back. Weather good too. Meanwhile so disgusted about the cracked paint I scraped sanded then Primed and chaulked the areas myself.. Painted them after two weeks of no show. Two of the bad areas I had pointed out on before they started the job-where the porch connected to the roof. Good painting but lousy prep work. The front stoop still not done and need an adjustment to front storm door. So hope they will come back for that and remaining $200 balance on the bill.

Description of Work
Two windows taken out and reinserted correctly. Two storm doors put in. 15- trim boards replaced. Pressure wash house & workshop and then painted.. Only needed three sides of workshop done. Pointed out areas where noticed paint was cracked where the porch met the roof.

Category handyman service,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,doors

07/20/2012

Sharon S.

At the beginning of the week of July 9, 2012, I called A Sure Fix to have some repair work done on my home. I was advised by a member of the staff that the cost would be $45 an hour. I agreed to THAT price. I was told that Ray would be coming the following week, Thursday, July 19th between 3 and 5 pm. I gave the on phone staff member the list of issues that needed to be addressed and materials needed. On July 19th, I waited at home all afternoon for Ray to come. At five o’clock, he STILL hadn’t arrived. I called and was told that he was running late but would be there “soon”. At five thirty, he arrived with two other people and began the work. Ray stated that since he was running late, he needed to pick up an extra person to get done quicker. I didn’t want to be charged more because of his tardiness....not my financial responsibility that he was running late. Ray didn’t have the list, and no mesh to keep snakes out of the yard. What mesh was remaining, was pulled to make do. He was in a hurry and completed the work fast.It was time to pay Ray. The arrival time was 5:30.....finishing time was 6:40. He stated that it was $65 per hour. NOT SO!! As previously stated, I was advised by his staff on the phone that the fee was $45 per hour. ,Ray had the payment up to one hundred twenty dollars at the incorrect fee for a second hour not ten minutes. When all was said and done, I stood my ground and was charged $88 two dollars short of two hours at the rate I was told initially. Ray added that this has happened before with other customers. What a way to run a business! To me, this felt like a scam.From having Sure Fix arrive late and then overcharging me, I would not do business with A Sure Fix again.

Description of Work
Installation of security light by my front door...put new light bulb in next to my garage. Installation of new toilet seat Made do with mesh already existing...pulled on it to fill in a place where snakes could get in. New mesh should have been brought as I had told his staff on the phone. Hung a painting for me. Since I am in a wheelchair, I can no longer do this simple task. Installed a copper ornament over my back porch. At the bottom of my security door, the rubberized strip was put back in place.

05/07/2012

Jeffrey M.

I would definitely use them again. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They did a bunch of work around the house.

Category drywall,handyman service

04/13/2012

Gary F.

He seemed to be ok. It was just a patch on the roof. He is a good guy. He is good at getting back to you and shows up on time.

Description of Work
He fixed my roof but the fix didn't last.

08/12/2011

Royce M.

. We had a cement stoop that was disintegrating. So they had to break up the old one and re-pour a new one. They had to take it in like a slab. They were great. It was problem gutter too because it was just not the gutter it was the roof line. So everything kind of drained to the middle of the gutter and so they had to rebuild around the gutter so that it would drain down the downspout. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
. We had The Sure Fix LLC to do some gutter work and rebuild a cement stoop.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

07/28/2011

Eileen D.

After the granite was in, The Sure Fix came back to connect the dishwasher and the sink. They also corrected a problem that we had with our cabinet above the refrigerator. The cabinet doors wouldn't open all the way due to the hinges on our LG refrigerator. Danny worked with the inside hinge in the cabinet, and made the door tilt slightly upwards. Both doors open now all the way and no one would even notice that they look any different than the other doors. When we had our granite counter tops put in, the installers from Granite Plus complimented on how level and well done the cabinets were put in. They also offered the best quote from the three who quoted the job. were done.

Description of Work
The Sure Fix took out my old kitchen cabinets, including dishwasher/kitchen sink. They put in brand new cabinets, adjusted doors, put in trim, toe kick, and put in handles on all my cabinets in the house (so they would all match). Every part of this job was professional, and Ivan (owner) and Danny (cabinet installer) did a perfect job. They would explain in detail if there was a problem, and if I had questions, they were more than happy to give me an answer.

Category handyman service,woodworking,cabinet refacing

07/11/2011

David N.

Ivan is highly skilled, knowledgeable, and I found him to be very helpful.

Description of Work
Ivan was a little adverse to driving the distance, but I was convinced through our conversation about the problem we were having with rainwater coming in through our attic vents, that he was the man for the job, and I assured him that I would compensate him for having to drive so far. Although we talked and made the appt about a week out, he showed up on time this morning and quickly assessed the problem. He concluded that our upstairs bedroom ceiling was directly exposed to any rain that entered through the attic vent in the front of our house, and that flashing should be installed behind the louvers to deflect rainwater from enter the attic space. He also found a 3-inch space of missing stucco while he was up on his ladder, and patched the hole. I expected the charges to be much higher than they were. I would not hesitate to call him in the future for additional work or advice. He has a great attitude!

Category handyman service,roofing,stucco

Home Improvements and Repairs, I do just about everything in the home, including but not limited to, Drywall, Carpentry, Minor Electrical, Minor Plumbing, Ceiling Fans, Toilets, Faucets, Light Fixtures, Door Repair, Stucco Repair, Trim, Weatherproofing, Tile, etc.

Carpet Installation, Whole house painting.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa