The Larger Co

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2009

With over 32 years experience The Larger Company is an expert in building high quality security screen doors. We work hand-in-hand with all of our clients to guarantee that our creation will meet your exact requirements. We offer a wide range of metal work to fit your needs. Security screen doors, window guards, gates, fences, furniture, decorative pieces, and we can even repair your existing metal work. Add elegance and individuality to your home without compromising on safety. Residential & Commercial license - ROC # 095827. CR-24...

Palo Verde Glass & Screen Service Inc

Palo Verde Glass & Screen Service Inc

Additional emails - cindi@paloverdeglassandscreen.com, request@paloverdeglassandscreen.com. Family owned & operated. Additional service hours Mon-Fri 7:30 AM-4:00 PM. Additional phone number - (520) 751-1957. Mention the ad on website & get 10% off material.

03/20/2020

I have had Larger Co. do a screen door with design and a side/pool gate going into the backyard.The front screen went so well I did not hesitate to hire them again for the gate.Jeff ,the owner/adjuster,always kept his appointments with me and was always on time.He is a very honest straight talking guy.He will let you know what is best but also allowed me to make my own choices.In their office I de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door screen and side gate to backyard

CATEGORY welding,wrought iron,house painters,doors,driveway gates

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! It means a lot to us and to know that you are happy with the gate and door. We appreciate your business!

08/03/2019

The Larger Co. was a great choice! They were professional, timely and caring regarding make new gates for our front and back yard. The office staff was helpful and courteous. They were timely and knew exactly what they were doing. Would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrought Iron Gates

CATEGORY wrought iron

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are happy to hear you our product and services met your expectations. We appreciate your business and any you send our way! Sincerely, Thank you!

06/21/2019

Great! Excellent workmanship, Work completed on timetable agreed to. Workman were punctual arriving on the appointment day and time. Good communication to arrive at best choice of the options considered. etc.. We have hired this company another time in the past decade and based on that experience we hired them again this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
railings along steps from patio to driveway

CATEGORY welding,wrought iron

We are so grateful for your business and especially glad you are happy with the completed projects! Thank you for taking the time to review our company, we appreciate it!

06/01/2019

The Larger Company was excellent to work with. Every person there - from Doris in the front office, Jeff who came out to measure and discuss their product, and the installers - all were friendly, courteous and competent. I knew my project status every step of the way. They were on time and true to their quote. Plus, I now have a very nice screen door. I will definitely use this company again and r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New security screen door

CATEGORY wrought iron,doors

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are especially grateful for your business and that you are happy with the finished project. Warm Regards, Doris

04/27/2019

Gave the best estimate and the work was done when they said it would be done. Quality and appearance is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move a gate and add some fencing to a pool entrance

CATEGORY fencing,wrought iron

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Security Doors, Gates, Custom wrought iron work, window guards, railings, trellis, fences and more.

Interior Doors, Sliding Doors, Locksmith service