TECHNICIANS FOR SUSTAINABILITY LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2007

LICENSES- #ROC185775, #ROC204338, & #ROC233811....

Custom Solar and Leisure

We are your Tucson experts in commercial and residential solar system installations including Solar Power, Solar Panels, Solar Pool Heating, Solar Installation and all of your Solar requirements. We are committed to customer service, and high quality alternative energy solutions, at affordable rates. Serving Tucson, AZ. and the surrounding areas since 2007. Custom Solar & Leisure is one of the most highly reviewed solar installers in Tucson, A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and a 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award winning company! - Contact Us @ (520) 247-3060 or Visit our website @ CustomSolarandLeisure.com.

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Bambauer Irrigation

Owner operated, professional, reliable, and courteous irrigation and low voltage lighting repair & installation in Tucson AZ. Over 30 years of irrigation and landscape experience. Offering residential and commercial repair/installation of sprinkler systems, drip systems, timers, valves, backflow preventers and more.Text or call Ed at 520-820-6871 to schedule.

04/26/2019

Katherine K.

Used TFS because they came highly recommended from my mom's neighbors. She had an installation a month before me when she was out of town. I was involved in both projects start to finish and at every step of the way TFS was clear with what had to be done, professional, helpful, and friendly. Installation was a breeze and in the end the we are fully covered with our energy needs (using net metering). We expect the system to pay for itself in 8-10 years. This is a good financial bet as well as my little part to reduce carbon emissions.

Description of Work
Installed rooftop solar system

03/26/2019

Chris M.

The TFS crew was very professional throughout the process from design, during construction, and through follow up. They did quality work, in a timely manner, and for a competitive price. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installation of solar system

12/20/2017

Ryan M.

They changed our appointment time to later the same day and failed to inform us, which then delayed our inspection by 1 day. Otherwise the work was great

Description of Work
Install 240V electric vehicle charger outlet

Category electrician

12/14/2017

Ronald R.

I checked out the solar companies thoroughly before I made the decision to go with TFS Solar. There were two others among the numbers of others I thought were reputable. I did have some solar panels installed on my house by a local company years ago. I can't say I am too happy with what they dd and their service afterward. The reason I like TFS is because of their professionalism throughout the whole process. There was no "hard sell" and they presented me with options and suggestions, and took the time for me to make my decision. I am particularly happy with the shade structure, which provided shade to the southern patio area on my rental. Installing this structure cost a little more, of course, but this eliminated the roof installation and perhaps subsequent problems with having to remove the panels for roofing problems. This is a wonderful company and I am just so happy with how everything turned out. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I installed solar panels on a shade structure for a rental,

11/23/2015

Kenneth L.

TFS is a wonderful organization. They showed up for the estimate on time and took care in measuring the roof and reviewing my electric bills. They designed a system to meet our needs and took care to place it so it would be invisible from the road and other properties and avoided shaded areas. Given TEP's attempts to change the rate charges for rooftop solar, I wanted the submissions to be filed before June 1, and TFS made sure they were filed before that. The installation crew arrived on time and was able to install the system in two days. It passed the County inspection with flying colors. In fact, the inspector praised the quality of the workmanship and reliability of TFS. The communications with TFS were great. The office kept me informed of the process, progress of the applications and approvals and worked with me to schedule installation at a convenient time. All the people I interacted with were dedicated, professional and personable and very knowledgeable. It is clear that they all are committed to sustainability and to exceeding their customers' expectations. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
TFS installed a solar array on my roof to meet the electrical use for my house.

09/15/2015

Larry B.

I received 3 different proposals for solar on our home in Oro Valley. TFS was recommended by Mellgren Homes (best remodeler in Tucson area) and their proposal was 20% cheaper than the most expensive option (largest solar company in U.S.). What I liked most was that TFS offered a choice of two different solar panels which the other companies did not. It took several months to get all of the paperwork done, but TFS took care of it. TFS employees are professional and good to work with always having a positive attitude! The installation only took two days and is a very clean look; no unsightly cable paths on the outside of our home. After the install it took TEP about a week to install a new meter and to let us know that we could start production. You can download an app or watch the system work online. Since we just bought our home we do not have a good records of use but hope that our 5.0kWh system is correctly sized; we were told that we could add up to 5 more panels as needed without any changes to the inverter. This is good to know IMO. I would highly recommend TFS to anyone who needs a solar system!

Description of Work
Installed a 5.0kWh solar power system to our roof.

05/27/2015

Joan L.

From the initial interview with the estimator, who climbed the roof, measured the sun angles, and then came back again to answer more questions, to the scheduler, who kept me up to date and wanted always to know my concerns. To the coordination with TEP for all the preliminary work, it was smooth, comfortable and professional. The work was done efficiently and the installers were completely self sufficient - didn't even need any water from me! This was an expensive decision, and I wanted it done right, with equipment manufacture company sensitive to the toxic nature of the design components on their employees, and the highest quality construction with the most comprehensive warranties. I believe I received that with TFS. There are many really good solar companies out there. I reviewed several. It was a hard choice. I think I made the right one.

Description of Work
Installed solar system on roof, and upgraded electrical panel.

05/25/2015

Lisa W.

I found everyone at TFS very professional. I appreciated the no pressure review of my options from the start. I felt no pressure to buy, and they even talked me out of purchasing more panels than I was planning based on conversations with other companies. I spoke to 2 other solar companies before TFS, and while in the end I think TFS was about $1000 more expensive, it felt right going with a local company that was not trying to over-sell me like the others.

Description of Work
TFS installed solar panels on my home, covering 100% of my electricity needs.

01/15/2015

Deborah R.

TFS is always very professional. The system had been installed by another company but since I had experience with them from the installation of a pv system I was confident they would do a good job. He pointed out some items which he felt it would be good to change in the future to make the system better but there was no pressure to have that work done at this time. I will continue to use them in the future for all my solar needs.

Description of Work
Repair solar hot water system.

12/17/2014

Darren B.

It went well, for the most part. There were a couple of hiccups, however, they, TFS, promptly corrected the problems. Once TEP installed the new meters, and I flipped the switch, it started creating power. We are very satisfied with the personnel, the service, the schedule, and the product they provided.

Description of Work
Provided and installed a 2.45kw solar PV system

TECHNICIANS FOR SUSTAINABILITY LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2007

612 N 7th Ave

Tucson, AZ 85705

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SOLAR, SOLAR HOT WATER, SOLAR ENERGY (PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) SYSTEMS). CONSULTING, DESIGN, SALES, INSTALLATION, & SERVICE.

HANDYMEN SERVICES, lawn irrigation services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available