TAB Tile And Stone LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 2013

4.4

TAB Tile and Stone is a full-service family-owned and operated Tucson business, specializing in countertops, flooring and showers. TAB Tile and Stone has been fabricating and installing tile and stone for over 20 years. TAB Tile and Stone works with all solid surfaces; natural and man-made, including: Granite, Quartz, Marble, Silestone, Travertine, Limestone and more. All fabrication at TAB Tile and Stone is done in house; so we can control the quality, and give our customer the best service and price in town. TAB Tile and Stone is fully licensed, bonded and insured for residential and commercial jobs. TAB Tile and Stone located at 8380 S Nogales Hwy and is open to the public Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. You can reach us at 520-294-1952 or tabtileandstone@gmail.com....

Complete Flooring

Attention Shoppers! Licensed and bonded one stop shop for flooring, countertops, backsplashes and showers. 6 months no interest financing! Top quality materials and experienced professional installation! Let our designers share with you the features and benefits of your options. We are a Tucson family business.

Arizona Floor Works

Owner does the work himself to control quality. We accept cash, check, or credit cards.

Dream Big Tile Company Inc

We are Tucson Arizona’s premiere boutique tile and stone installation company specializing in shower and bathroom remodels. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/03/2016

Donna K.

Description of Work
TAB Tile's professionalism and price point was very much appreciated. The remodel of my bath and kitchen was done in a timely manner and most important my granite and tile is absolutely gorgeous. Both rooms look like a picture out of a magazine. We never had to remind them to clean-up before they left.

08/03/2016

Bradley S.

It was great working with TAB Tile and Stone. They were subcontracted to perform work and I would definitely use them again! Tim was clear about the work that would be performed and provided suggestions to ensure waterproofing surrounding the tile and a modern design. The employees were friendly, knowledgable, and professional. I was mainly impressed with their attention to detail and efficiency.

Description of Work
Tile installation

Category flooring contractor

12/03/2013

PHILLIP C.

First between contractor and TAB neither could get their schulding together the floor was supposed to be put in first but no one showed up till late in the day no communication so when they finally show about midday my contractor didn't want to drive over to let them in so floor didn't get put in first like it should have now I have had problems with a fungus because water was getting under wall was not sealed correctly . I had to use bleach and flush and scrub to be able to seal the wall to floor. All joints in shower were sealed with a cheap caulk and that also started getting a slimy fungus this also had to be removed and a high quality caulk had to be used I personally had to do this. Then there is the quality of work on Silestone the walls looked good and in center between ceiling and floor they put a strip to make up for sheet length this looked good with a 45 degree angle on top and bottom. Then came nich and window part they build the boxes which was fine but the outer edge was just scrap square pieces glued onto boxes looked very cheap and I was told by my contractor they were insulted I told them they could at least put the 45 angle on the square pieces to match the wall they did do that and made a big difference in the look. The vanity top was made and I had a top that came with vanity sink holes cut and I offered them to use this as a template but the didn't want to so needles to say the new top had left sink out of square they said they could fix it but I didn't want them to take the chance and make it worse. This is all on the new added bath on the new addition. My other bath that was quoted and I gave my contractor monies as a down payment to TAB was measured and no one ever showed back up to do job and my money was not returned so I don't know if tab was given the down payment. My contractor said TAB was not returning his calls so he guesses they don't want to complete the job. Another issue with the quality of workmanship was my addition was just painted and patio wood stained and they cut and ground all this Silestone under my new addition patio so there was white powder stuck in the paint in crevices of block and on the new stained wood which they washed down with water so the stained wood now had white powder stuck all over it. So my conclusion is I would not use them again or recommend them.

Description of Work
Silestone in main shower and floor ( I provided rock flooring and materials grout and tiles made of small flat rocks) and bath vanity top and gave price for old bath shower.

10/06/2013

Tony Z.

although we did not directly utilize TAB, they were the sub-contractor for the major portion of the work done on our kitchen. They were very good to work with and were pleased with the job that was done.

Description of Work
Installed granite countertop and backsplash

04/02/2013

Robert P.

The fabrication and installation of the granite countertops used the best possible arrangement of the template using the stone slabs we had chosen. They were professional and on time. High quality installation. Would recommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
Fabricated and installed granite kitchen countertops.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express