T & T Cleaning & Restoration, LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2006

420 E Columbia St

Tucson, AZ 85714

T & T Cleaning & Restoration has served Tucson and all of Pima County since 1999. Our goal is to ensure that you get the best cleaning possible for a fair price. We will save you money on replacement costs. We want you to be comfortable with our judgment and with us in your home or office. We make

01/01/2021

J S.

Not well - primary issue with company is that they subcontract with AZ Packout , which is worst company ever dealt with - as long as they sub with this company for emergency removal - save yourself a ton of headaches and go with a different company! BWS was a great alternative

Description of Work
Emergency restoration for flood

10/21/2017

Mary T.

The crew was prompt and friendly. Their work was excellent and expedient. Worked in sync with the insurance company. Would hire again

Description of Work
Kitchen under sink restoration and cabinet repair

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, mold removal

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The team here at T & T Cleaning & Restoration is glad to hear of your positive experience with us. We always strive to provide the best service and most efficient restoration for our customers. Just let us know if you ever need any of our services in the future. We are always happy to help.

11/29/2016

Sondra R.

They followed through started the work, were always courteous and professional. The area was dried out for two weeks, mildew mediated and tested. The walls had to be insulated, patched,primed and painted. The carpet pad was replaced where damage occurred.

Description of Work
Water damage occurred on 9/19/2016 in living room .T & T came out immediately to access and damage and give estimates.

Category remodeling, water damage restoration, mold removal

05/18/2016

David G.

The dryer vent had been cleaned previously, but T&T found a large obstruction of foam pieces not taken out by the previous service. They also found some obstructions in the registers not removed by the previous service. Overall they carefully removed and replaced registers and did a great job of cleaning and replacing registers. All areas were left clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned Air ducts with 18 registers, 6 return registers and also cleaned the dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning

01/29/2016

Marjorie R.

Category carpet cleaners

Good morning [Member Name Removed]. I apologize that you felt inclined to give our company a D rating. We took a look in our records to see what the issue may be and were not able to find anything. Would you be kind enough to clarify what the reasoning may be so that we can do everything we can as a company to rectify any and all issues. Our office number is 520-818-2591. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

11/02/2015

Rodney J.

Didn't receive a call as stated by contractor. Had to call in to get updates. Other than that, the service of the construction team was great.

Description of Work
Repair Ceiling, Drywall, Carpet, Closet due to water leak.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

10/29/2015

timothy H.

Description of Work
They went above and beyond for their work.

04/10/2015

JoAnn S.

Description of Work
Beware of this provider. We contacted them at the recommendation of a plumber when our washing machine, unbeknownst to us, slowly leaked and caused mold damage to the wall behind it. They told us that the mold damage was very serious and immediately asked to proceed with tearing out most of that wall, which backs up to our kitchen. If we had taken their recommendation, they would have ripped out and replaced a significant portion of our 4 year old brand new high end kitchen, making a significant profit. We grew nervous and contacted our insurance company (which T&T told us not to do initially) and got a 2nd opinion. Turns out only a small portion of the wall needed replacement and our kitchen was not impacted. After we fired them, they immediately tried to place a lien on our home for the balance they said we owed them, even though our insurance company was investigating them and also negotiating with them on their price. They continued to bill and harass us while these negotiations continued, until our insurance company finally negotiated them down to a reasonable price, which we paid. I would not recommend this company under any circumstances.

Category mold removal

03/19/2015

Sally R R.

Description of Work
I'm pleased with their work. I had upholstery cleaned and carpeting cleaned. I think the job was above satisfactory.

01/28/2015

Angela F.

12/18/2014

Catherine C.

Description of Work
Water damage estimates for insurance company and awaiting approval to perform all repairs.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning

09/26/2013

Judy A.

T and T was recommended to me by my favorite carpet cleaning company, Beyond Clean. I called T and T yesterday, and got a prompt callback from John, who set an appointment for this morning. He showed up right on schedule. After checking out the mold inside the base cabinet, John brought in his fiber-optic camera to view the area underneath the cabinet floor. From this exam, he determined that the hidden area was mold-free and that the mold was most likely caused by a leak under the sink, now fixed. We recently bought this house, so did not know the history. I had already treated the mold with a fungicide and we were planning to replace the cabinets, but did not want to expose anyone from the new cabinet company to a hazard. John took the time to read the label on the fungicide I had used and assured me that it was effective. He felt I did not need his services and could wipe out the mold residue myself; he even gave me a mask to wear while doing it. In addition, he suggested I have the cabinet company call him if they wish. He did not charge me anything for the trip. I REALLY appreciate his honesty, helpfulness and expertise.

Description of Work
John Tierney, Sales Manager, inspected my moldy cabinet and the area underneath. He assured me that there was no mold under the cabinet and that there was no need for his services.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, mold removal

08/05/2013

Adam S.

It was a person that was recommended by our AC service people. The air duct cleaning is just an additional service that they provide. We didn't have them actually cleaned our carpets. They did a pretty thorough job.

Description of Work
T & T Carpet & Upholstery came out and cleaned the air ducts. They sealed around all the air vent openings. They cleaned the duct work and disinfected any stuff up there. They did a thorough cleaning of the entire unit and they re-balanced the system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

07/17/2013

wayne S.

They did a great job. They were fast. They came in and they completed the job within a couple of hours. I really did not see them. I can only base my review on their performance and my wife wrote them the check. My wife has used them several times before.

Description of Work
I used T & T Carpet & Upholstery in June for carpet cleaning.

05/09/2013

Dennis H.

It was just a small company. They were out about a week ago. He did a real good job. He moved the furniture and put protective pads over the furniture and moved it back. It worked out pretty good. He did a good job. The price was fair given the condition of the carpet. It was very dirty.

Description of Work
I used the services of T & T Emergency Water Removal LLC for carpet cleaning.

01/26/2013

Kathleen D.

Plumb Plumbing did just fine but T&T was very unprofessional, disturbing.

Description of Work
I had a faucet hose that was leaking under the sink in the kitchen without my knowledge. It became a severe leak with water coming into the bathroom behind the sink before I noticed it.This was when plumbers were on frantic calls all over town from burst outdoor lines from a hard freeze that weekend. Plumb Plumbing did come out anyhow and replaced my entire faucet and valves under the sink. The repairman gave me the number for T &T and a representative came to the house to see the damage. He looked under the sink and said it was owner negligence, my insurance wouldn't cover it and T &T didn't do this kind of work. He then said he was going to call a non licensed, non insured, non bonded, unknown to come to my house to "fix it right up". Very unprofessional and very scary considering horrible experiences I have had with such repairmen, and why I joined Angie's List to get reliable and trustworthy repairmen. this man gave my phone number to this person "he knew" and that person called 6 times in an hours time. I would not pick up the phone. I do not know the man who called me negligent for having a bad faucet hose and I certainly don't want someone "he knows" coming in my house.

08/24/2012

Tony L.

Fine. After completing the work, I was served with two notices of intent to place a mechanics lein on the property. I contacted Allstate and they said they had not received a bill at all and had not contact from them. I have never received this kind of notice in my life, and I have had a lot of work done on homes. Picture this: They do not send a bill to Allstate or any invoice whatsoever and then file a lien against my home. What jerks. I would steer clear of them.

Description of Work
Removal of kitchen cabinets per request of my all state claims representative.

Category remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling

05/03/2011

linda C.

A salesman gave me an estimate of $800.00 but implied that this included the reconstruction after drying out - I figured this was high end and after the little that had to be done I in no way expected an invoice for $822.00. Luckily I discovered that it was ANOTHER COMPANY that would come out to do reconstruction and that would be additional costs. I told them I would take care of it myself. On receipt of the invoice I called to question the charges, in fact I had to call 3 times to get someone to call me back. When the owner finally returned my call it was obvious he was not going to do anything to reduce the harges, even when I questioned the individual amounts. his only response seemed to be that it was "industry standard". For example, I questioned a charge of $91.37 for debris removal - a few pieces of wall board that could easily have fit into my trash barrel, a charge for 2 1/2 hours of equipment set up, take down etc ($103.18) and then later in the invoice 2 seperate charges of 2 hours each for set up, take down etc ($165.08) and so on.

Description of Work
For this exhorbitant amount, a chap came out after the plumber who had been called to attend to the water softener that had overflowed, cut out a few square feet of wet wall board in my garage, set up 2 old fans to dry out the wall, came out the following day for 5 minutes to check the damp and suggested another day of drying. Came the next day and removed the fans.

07/24/2006

CHARI M.

I AM ALWAYS PLEASED WITH THE WORK THEY DO. MY CARPET ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT AFTER THEY ARE FINISHED. IF THERE IS A STAIN THEY ALWAYS MANAGE TO GET IT OUT. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND I AM ALWAYS SATISFIED.

Description of Work
I HAVE WHITE CARPETS SO I HAVE THEM COME IN EVERY SIX MONTHS TO CLEAN THEM.

07/24/2006

THE EMPLOYEE'S THEY SENT OUT TO CLEAN MY CARPETS WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY GOT THE JOB DONE WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD GET IT DONE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Description of Work
I HAD 4 ROOMS OF CARPET CLEANED IN MY HOUSE.

City Heating and Cooling LLC

With over 16 years of HVAC experience, here to help you with all your heating and cooling needs

Carpet Police LLC

We are a locally-owned company proudly receiving the Angie's List Super Service award from 2010-2017. We offer Carpet, Tile, Air Duct and Upholstery cleaning services serving Tucson for over 15+ years. Our goal is to provide you with the best cleaning experience available. Carpet Police has also maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 10 years.Our company and our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified. The IICRC is the world’s most-recognized body of certification in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. Our technicians regularly receive training to keep current on the latest products and cleaning techniques. They will be able to identify what cleaning method will produce the best results.

Offers Coupon

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

carpet cleaning, water & smoke damage, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning