T & T Cleaning & Restoration, LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2006

T & T Cleaning & Restoration has served Tucson and all of Pima County since 1999. Our goal is to ensure that you get the best cleaning possible for a fair price. We will save you money on replacement costs. We want you to be comfortable with our judgment and with us in your home or office. We make sure you are happy to refer us to your friends or family. Services include: - Carpet - Upholstery - Tile and grout - Air duct - Dryer vent - Water damage - Mold remediation - Fire Damage T & T Cleaning & Restoration has an A+ with the Better Business Bureau, certified firm with the Clean Trust formally the IICRC, and runs 20 trucks to accommodate all your needs. Our technicians are well trained professionals who are drug tested and go through a full background check. Call T & T Cleaning and Restoration today and get the best....

D&H Air Conditioning & Heating Co

D&H Heating and Air Conditioning is Tucson's leading HVAC Company and has been providing Tucson with furnace and AC repair, maintenance and new installation services since 1959. D&H is dedicated to your climate-control solutions and your family's indoor comfort. We are your heating furnace and AC specialists in Tucson and Southern Arizona. All of our HVAC heater and air conditioning repair technicians are committed to customer service of the highest quality. A D&H technician will always strive to serve you with courtesy and respect. Our technicians are all certified with the Seal of Safety, demonstrating our level of professionalism, and are NATE-certified, guaranteeing that they are well trained and skilled. D&H Air Conditioning is one of the leading providers of air conditioner repair, air conditioning service, new AC systems, furnace repair and heating system repair in Tucson, delivering rapid response for broken heaters and air conditioners. Our certified HVAC technicians will quickly respond to your needs whether you need emergency air-conditioning repair, have heating problems or need a new system installation. At D&H, we are dedicated to your satisfaction and committed to providing the highest quality of products and service to your family. We believe it is our duty to invest in the extra training, equipment, and most qualified technicians to ensure the comfort and protection of your family and your home.

L & M Home Comfort Systems

Heating and cooling specialists Veteran Owned and Operated Don’t waste any time waiting for the HVAC services you need—contact the experts at L&M Home Comfort Systems. We provide comprehensive heating and cooling services in the Tucson area.

Superior One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating

When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Superior Air. We have the most highly-trained, industry-certified master technicians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients.

01/01/2021

Not well - primary issue with company is that they subcontract with AZ Packout , which is worst company ever dealt with - as long as they sub with this company for emergency removal - save yourself a ton of headaches and go with a different company! BWS was a great alternative

Description of Work
Emergency restoration for flood

Category water damage restoration

10/21/2017

The crew was prompt and friendly. Their work was excellent and expedient. Worked in sync with the insurance company. Would hire again

Description of Work
Kitchen under sink restoration and cabinet repair

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The team here at T & T Cleaning & Restoration is glad to hear of your positive experience with us. We always strive to provide the best service and most efficient restoration for our customers. Just let us know if you ever need any of our services in the future. We are always happy to help.

11/29/2016

They followed through started the work, were always courteous and professional. The area was dried out for two weeks, mildew mediated and tested. The walls had to be insulated, patched,primed and painted. The carpet pad was replaced where damage occurred.

Description of Work
Water damage occurred on 9/19/2016 in living room .T & T came out immediately to access and damage and give estimates.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration,mold removal

05/18/2016

The dryer vent had been cleaned previously, but T&T found a large obstruction of foam pieces not taken out by the previous service. They also found some obstructions in the registers not removed by the previous service. Overall they carefully removed and replaced registers and did a great job of cleaning and replacing registers. All areas were left clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned Air ducts with 18 registers, 6 return registers and also cleaned the dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning

11/02/2015

Didn't receive a call as stated by contractor. Had to call in to get updates. Other than that, the service of the construction team was great.

Description of Work
Repair Ceiling, Drywall, Carpet, Closet due to water leak.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

09/26/2013

T and T was recommended to me by my favorite carpet cleaning company, Beyond Clean. I called T and T yesterday, and got a prompt callback from John, who set an appointment for this morning. He showed up right on schedule. After checking out the mold inside the base cabinet, John brought in his fiber-optic camera to view the area underneath the cabinet floor. From this exam, he determined that the ...

Description of Work
John Tierney, Sales Manager, inspected my moldy cabinet and the area underneath. He assured me that there was no mold under the cabinet and that there was no need for his services.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal

08/05/2013

It was a person that was recommended by our AC service people. The air duct cleaning is just an additional service that they provide. We didn't have them actually cleaned our carpets. They did a pretty thorough job.

Description of Work
T & T Carpet & Upholstery came out and cleaned the air ducts. They sealed around all the air vent openings. They cleaned the duct work and disinfected any stuff up there. They did a thorough cleaning of the entire unit and they re-balanced the system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

07/17/2013

They did a great job. They were fast. They came in and they completed the job within a couple of hours. I really did not see them. I can only base my review on their performance and my wife wrote them the check. My wife has used them several times before.

Description of Work
I used T & T Carpet & Upholstery in June for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

05/09/2013

It was just a small company. They were out about a week ago. He did a real good job. He moved the furniture and put protective pads over the furniture and moved it back. It worked out pretty good. He did a good job. The price was fair given the condition of the carpet. It was very dirty.

Description of Work
I used the services of T & T Emergency Water Removal LLC for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

01/26/2013

Plumb Plumbing did just fine but T&T was very unprofessional, disturbing.

Description of Work
I had a faucet hose that was leaking under the sink in the kitchen without my knowledge. It became a severe leak with water coming into the bathroom behind the sink before I noticed it.This was when plumbers were on frantic calls all over town from burst outdoor lines from a hard freeze that weekend. Plumb Plumbing did come out anyhow and replaced my entire faucet and valves under the sink. The repairman gave me the number for T &T and a representative came to the house to see the damage. He looked under the sink and said it was owner negligence, my insurance wouldn't cover it and T &T didn't do this kind of work. He then said he was going to call a non licensed, non insured, non bonded, unknown to come to my house to "fix it right up". Very unprofessional and very scary considering horrible experiences I have had with such repairmen, and why I joined Angie's List to get reliable and trustworthy repairmen. this man gave my phone number to this person "he knew" and that person called 6 times in an hours time. I would not pick up the phone. I do not know the man who called me negligent for having a bad faucet hose and I certainly don't want someone "he knows" coming in my house.

Category water damage restoration

carpet cleaning, water & smoke damage, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover