We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Superior One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2015

4855 N Shamrock Pl Ste #101

Tucson, AZ 85705

520-293-1330 At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, your satisfaction is our number one priority. When customers contact us, we want them to rest assured that they will receive excellent customer service and reliable work. We offer guarantees so that you are comfortable and confident when

10/17/2022

Michael W.

The technician showed up on time, quickly diagonsed the problem and repaired the issue quickly. He answered all my questions, and after replacing the Compressor Fan, checked the rest of the system to insure things are running good on the unit.

Description of Work
Replace Compressor Fan on A/C Unit

04/02/2021

Frank H.

It's convenient to have a company work on HVAC, plumbing, and install mechanical and UV air purifiers. Usuiel and Roberto were great at communicating the work that was done and asking questions to get it the way I want it. I will use this company again.

Description of Work
Plumbing and HVAC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed]- it was a pleasure working with you- congrats on your new home- Mgmt

02/26/2021

Tuan V.

Work was done in a timely manner. Cost was reasonable and they worked with us. Would recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
Exhuast fan

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

We appreciate your business- Were here to help in the future- Mgmt

02/19/2021

Kenneth K.

My outside faucet/spigot broke off and needed repair. I explain this to Superior One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating on the phone before coming out, and I was told $79.00. The guy showed up 1 hour later took some pictures and told me it would be over $500.00 to replace the faucet, and if I didn’t take the offer I still owe them $80.00 for service call. What a scam!! Instead of using Angie’s list again, I started calling around, within 30 minutes I found a plumber who could repair it for $115.00 including service call. I will NEVER use Angie’s list again., and to top every off, Superior One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating isn’t even billed as a plumber except on Angie’s List.

Description of Work
Replace a faucet

Category plumbing

07/14/2020

Kenneth W.

Charged my mother in law 477.00 for a capacitor and wire connection then tried charging her 349.00 for 2 lbs of freon it did not need. You already charge 150.00 service call and that's high but your taking people to the cleaners. This is beyond robbery. She refused the freon ,called me as I've been doing this for 15 yrs. To check it out. How do you tell someone they need exactly 2 lbs of freon. You did not charge it and or weigh anything in. This is absurd and not the last of this! Promise you!

Description of Work
Capacitor and a wire

07/23/2019

Megan C.

They had an Angie's List coupon that was $20 for an A/C annual maintenance visit. They did not do any maintenance. They literally looked at the unit and told me things that were wrong. Several things I was told were flat out lies that would have cost me hundreds of dollars. They said my A/C needed 3 things done. Another company recommended one of the three but said it wasn't a big deal and confirmed the rest was BS.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance

07/05/2019

Will G.

The own of the company, Elizabeth, came to speak with us about the available options after her experienced technician came to do eval. Absolutely, NO hard sell approach - simply presented the facts and then, which options were possible. Gave time to us to think and after letting her know within a day, she had scheduled the same technician to come out 2 days later. Felipe was very professional with a great sense of humor and very knowledgable. We also asked him to install new Nest thermostat. Now our system is working beautifully and we can manage the temp via our Smart phones. Awesome work with an awesome company! Thank you both!

Description of Work
Needed complete diagnostic evaluation on AC system to run more efficiently.

05/31/2019

Ellen T.

The company did a very good job. They arrived on time and made every effort to ensure that the installation was done properly. They also did a follow-up inspection a week later to make sure the new system was working well. Every member of the installation team was very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Replace heat pump and air handler

J H.

Very respectable young man please add Anthony to that list of being respectable both gentlemen were great" By Jeremy Hudgens on 05/11/2019

Description of Work
Compressor Replacement

H L.

"[Timeliness] I loved everything about the technicians and front office. Don was awesome I appreciate him so much." By Heather lopez on 05/13/2019

Description of Work
Compressor change out

A M.

"[Service, Technician, Timeliness]" By Alice Mangin on 05/15/2019

Description of Work
Fixed and replaced gas line.

bob B.

Met Don at my house and he was very professional and we got there about same time. Went right to work and got everything done and I could not be more happier " By Bob Brown on 05/10/2019

Description of Work
HVAC tune up

M M.

"[Technician, Service] The repair man was knowledgeable and got right down to testing and inspecting the blower unit. He looked at the sir ducts and return ducts but there were no clear signs of any kind of leakage or deposits of dust or hair anywhere. Maybe more can be learned when the ducts are vacuumed in July. " By Michael Menaker on 05/22/2019

Description of Work
HVAC Blower Motor

M B.

"[Service, Timeliness, Price, Technician] Superior is truly superior!" By Marlene Burns on 05/10/2019

Description of Work
HVAC Spring check up.

M U.

"[Service, Timeliness, Price, Technician] On time and a great installation job!" By Michael Urman on 05/15/2019

Description of Work
HVAC Install

C G.

"Superior Air has such amazing service, Price and technicians are Timeliness"

Description of Work
Evap cooler Start up for season

Paula B.

: "Service I needed some to fix an AC unit for a vacation rental On a Friday night and Mike came out an quickly fix it. Happy Ending "

Description of Work
Dryer Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, air duct cleaning

Pat S.

"Service, Timeliness, Technician, Price and technician Usiel was very professional and had a nice personality as he explained everything."

Description of Work
Drier Vent Cleaning

05/03/2019

L W.

We are very pleased with the service from Superior Air's techs as they are amazing and very helpful with both my spouse and I. Front office was very helpful and kept us informed on the entire call.

Description of Work
Swamp Cooler Start up

04/28/2019

Chuck L.

Angie’s List special $65but the company wanted to charge me over $200 to do Air Duct Cleaning They are not honoring the price. Did not use them.

Category air duct cleaning

04/02/2019

Lupita T.

Great Customer service from both front office an technicians. I would recommend Superior Air to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning w/ ac check

03/25/2019

a G.

" Super experience. Expedient and professional service was timeless and will recommend to my friends and family"

Description of Work
HVAC tune up

02/19/2019

t G.

I give Superior Air's Technician Usiel was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Front office was helpful with all my requests Great service!" Thank you for the amazing help!

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning service

02/18/2019

R C.

I would recommend Superior Air to my friends and family. Technician was amazing as they arrived on time and ready to work. They repaired my unit just in time for the cold front.

Description of Work
hvac no heat

02/13/2019

eloy S.

Professional work by professional technicians done in a timely manner thanks "

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement

Elite Rooter

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operated, certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

2022 Super Service Award

AZ
    Arizona: Contractors
    10/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Heating and Cooling Sales, Service, Installations, Water Heaters, and Air Duct Cleaning

ask for details