Sun Earth Builders

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2015

Sun Earth Builders is a construction company based in Tucson, AZ. We are a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor and builder. We provide home remodeling services, custom homes and house additions for our residential clients. Our commercial team provides tenant improvements, redevelopment and new construction buildings. As a general contractor we can handle all aspects of construction, from design to build, in all aspects of commercial and residential construction....

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

Offers by Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
Brooksaire LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

Done Rite Services

We are Tucson's experts for A/C, heating, and electrical. Commercial or residential. We provide service Done Rite. Competitive pricing Done Rite. Our decades of experience shows in the quality of our work .

05/02/2019

Andres R.

they were very good, the company was very professional and their pricing was fair.

Description of Work
Removed a wall inside the house

Category handyman service

05/14/2016

Richard A.

They replace 15 ton AC Furnace Hot water heater Remodel both bathrooms Replaced roof Upgraded electric panel Replaced tiles Stained laundry concrete floors Painted exterior trim Added a couple of recess lights Fixed multiple drywall areas Upgraded back and front yards Fixed coach lighting As well as a few other task around house. These guys are a home buildings company contractor, but do it all if you buy an older house that needs some work. They were very honest, friendly, and capable. I don't know what me and my wife would have done if we did not find Brian and Brad! Best contracting experience ever and I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Brian and Brad were the very best contractors that my wife and I had the privilege of working with. If you want some contractors with some integrity, honesty, problem solving ability, that will have your best interest in mind use Brian and Brad from Sun Earth Builders. They did a little over 40k worth work for us that I am positive probably would have cost twice as much if I went through other contractors. I will be sure to call on them again in the future when ever I have home improvement needs. I feel extremely fortunate I found these guys for our home improvements.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Sun Earth Builders

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2015

4521 N Bauxite Way

Tucson, AZ 85750

We are licensed, boneded and insured to work on residential and commercial buildings.

Check, PayPal