Sanitize before and after every call and wear protective gear (masks, etc.)

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Strongbuilt Plumbing & Air

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2016

5450 n Camino de la Tierra

Tucson, AZ 85705

Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical, Solar and Renewable Energy from the Highest Rated and Most Awarded Contractor in Tucson. Arizona Daily Star Readers Choice Award "WINNER" for Best HVAC and Best Plumbing 2016, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020. Readers Choice "WINNER" Best Electrical Contractor

11/28/2020

Frank H.

Great He was in and out in just over an hour, clean professional and curtious(very nice). recommended to an associate already.

Description of Work
turnoff valve to cooler

10/27/2020

Tyler W.

So we had a heat pump/air conditioner installed by strongbuilt for almost 18,000 yes high high priced but they financed us. They said we would get registers we had to fight for those. Then the roof leaked twice at the return we still do not know if it is fixed we have had no rain, They said that was normal, we found out by calling three or four other places it was not normal. Then for days we had headaches . A friend pointed out it smelled like gas. We discovered they did not shut the gas off all the way to a wall heater they took out and it leaked into our bedroom while sleeping. Then today the weather hit 35 and the heat did not come on. So we have had nothing but a leaky roof, leaky gas, and a heater that does not work in 35 degree weather. I strongly would not suggest this company Strongbuilt they almost killed us with the gas leak and then dismissed us. This is a very poor company to deal with.

Description of Work
We had a heat pump installed

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/26/2020

Nancy S.

They have been excellent and reliable. We have used them for years and we would recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They do annual maintenance on our HVAC system.

08/14/2020

Betty S.

Cesar came on time. He did a fantastic job of replacing both my kitchen and bathroom faucets. Explained what he was doing and why he was doing that way. I learned a lot from him. He cleaned up everything before he left. The price quoted was what he charged me. I will definitely use Strongbuilt again and will recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Replace 2 faucets

Category plumbing, air duct cleaning

07/19/2020

John M.

Did a great job and was prompt and professional. Mr Bridges was a very nice man who gave a good quality service.

Description of Work
Replaced toilet with new one

Category air duct cleaning

07/18/2020

Robert K.

Plumber arrived within two hours of my call on a Saturday morning. First thing he did was shut off the main water line at the meter and install a temporary service line. Entire job took six days and involved removing a section of the concrete driveway, digging a new trench for installation of permanent service line, reconnecting irrigation emitters and replacing the driveway section with new concrete.

Description of Work
water line repair

05/01/2020

Dawn H.

Everything was O.K. and no maintenance was required.

Description of Work
Checked out the AC Unit for the upcoming hot weather.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

04/26/2020

Marc S.

They charged significantly highly than other groups, I am talking like 550% higher. They do not itemized charges for parts and after two repairs it was clear that parts which costs less than $100, they charged us $800. When I asked them to itemize the bill they refused. When I asked them to bid on replace two total heating system and HVAC systems, their bid for over $100,000, the other three bids were between $25-28,000. Again, they were unwilling to break things down. I live in Arizona and when it is hot you need service, they clearly gauge you with prices. DO NOT HIRE THEM>

Description of Work
We had numerous situations where we hired the to fix an HVAC system. We also got a bid on a new systems

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

04/10/2020

BOB AND KATHRYN D.

Price quote almost double of others. Way too high!

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement

Category water heater repair

02/14/2020

Kathleen E.

Excellent, I was really impressed with how efficient Strongbuilt was in both cases. Easy, clear communications and I felt a great value. Mitch was the plumber who fixed our shower fixtures, and Caesar reviewed our HVAC. We are considering Stongbuilt for a new HVAC install. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
plumbing, hvac service and review

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

02/12/2020

Jarrod B.

There service techs contradicted each other. Thier prices are 2-3 times more expensive than the average. When the second service tech came out instead of doing the service that was previously discribed, they did something entirely different, broke something else and then insisted that the newly created problem was the problem all along. After fixing the newly created problem, the service tech made promises that they did not keep, like if the problem persistent because of something like this they would return to fix it till it was complete and that it would cost extra. But after this and the problem persisted he deflected to something having nothing to do with the original problem saying that that it the reason, still disregarding the original techs diagnosis.

Description of Work
Sewer smell in house

01/16/2020

Gwen K.

They wanted to jack hammer my bathroom floor to clean it out, asked them if they could put hole in wall instead which they did. They cut pipe to clean it out that went well. They said they did not repair dry wall which was fine. They used wrong connection and clean out sticks out from wall 1 and 1/4 inch. Called supervisor to look at it he said we would receive a call to fix it in a day, that was on December 9th we called 2 times and never heard back and still not fixed as of January 15th. Left message again today was told would hear this afternoon its now 6:30 still nothing. Was charged $1263.00 husband accidently put $1303.00 cash but never was refunded the extra $40.00

Description of Work
Unclog a drain in wall between bathrooms

11/11/2019

Jerrold S.

A very skilled diagnosis and approach to the issues. Quite satisfied with the work and the results.

Description of Work
Two faucets needed repair. An issue with air hammer.

10/10/2019

Patricia A.

Excellent! Dillan and Mitch from Strongbuilt came to my home today to fix a squealing toilet and a stripped turnoff valve. Initially, they were going to just fix the turnoff valve, but realized I needed a toilet flap and a fill valve as well. I thought I would need to make a decision on only doing a one repair as I could not afford all the parts and labor. Mitch said that they would make sure that I was taken care of, and they did. Dillan and Mitch fixed everything for me. I cannot say enough positive comments about Strongbuilt as a company for the personnel they hire and the training that they provide. Thank you I will use Strongbuilt again in the future and highly recommend this company to everyone I speak with.

Description of Work
Toilet Repair

09/13/2019

Daniel M.

It went well and it's great to take a warm shower

Description of Work
Connect gas line from the meter to the water tank.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

08/16/2019

Emmett D.

Very good! They're professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Installed new air conditioning unit.

08/07/2019

cecelia R.

They were very good and did an excellent job. He was there for a crisis and he handled it quickly.

Description of Work
We had a broken water pipe and they fixed it very quickly.

08/07/2019

Barry C.

I have two identical AC compressor units. Less than two years ago, one stopped working due to a failed capacitor. The company I then used charged me $100 total to replace the capacitor. This past weekend, I had an identical failure of the other compressor unit. I'd thought I'd give Strongbuilt a try, particularly since I had a $65 off coupon for repairs. I told the technician what I thought the problem was, which was 100% correct --so he had a simple job of just replacing the capacitor. He used the exact same replacement part as the previous replacement (a MARS brand capacitor). The BIG difference: even with the coupon, Strongbuilt charged me $233 for the repair (vs $100 !!). I'm not rich enough to ever use Strongbuilt again !!!! Had I not agreed to be price gouged by StrongArm, they would have charged me a "diagnostic fee" of $74 --even thought they had to do NO DIAGNOSIS since I CORRECTLY told them the problem. This is allegedly a "Veteran Owned" company ---and this is the way they treat a veteran !!!

Description of Work
SIMPLE REPLACEMENT OF AC COMPRESSOR CAPACITOR (WITH UNWANTED PRICE GOUGING)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This customer has left multiple negative reviews on multiple review sites, they have been contacted by our management team on numerous occasions to try to resolve their dispute. The response we received from the customer was "enjoy my reviews!!!!". (We can produce the email exchanges) At this point, the situation has become harassment. Our response: ALL licensed HVAC contractors charge a Diagnostic Fee, which is typically waived with any repair. We offered the customer the option to do the repair for the discounted price of $233, it was made clear the customer was dissatisfied with the price (the customer said the capacitor repair should be $100, which is not realistic). We then offered the customer the option to simply pay for the diagnostic fee instead of the repair. The customer then accused us of extortion, stating that he already knew what the problem was and he had done his own diagnostic. A certified and licensed technician cannot accept a self diagnosis, we have to perform our own diagnostic to determine what issues exist. Also note that we have photo'[Member Information Removed] of the technicians gauges and meters on the equipment, performing a full diagnostic, the photos are required by our field service software. The customer then agreed to the repair, and the technician repaired the system. Also note, the customer provided a 5 Star Review, which we can produce, with their signature on the form. A few days later, bad reviews started popping up on different review sites. We reached out to try to resolve the situation, but the customer made it clear that his intention was to damage our good name and reputation by leaving bad reviews. It has been brought to our attention that this customer may be associated to a competing company, and there may be an agenda, however we cannot confirm that to be factual. Strongbuilt is a top rated, highly respected contractor, with an excellent reputation. This customer is abusing the rating system, we hope to see the review removed.

06/23/2019

Randy G.

My son is currently deployed in the USAF. My wife and I were helping to move his family into their new home. 2nd day if move in and all the plumbing was backed up. Had no idea who to call & was directed to Strongbuilt Plumbing through Angie’s list. We did not know what to expect. Strongbuilt was FANTASTIC. Fast, friendly service, great phone and field techs. They sent a plumber out the same days within a few hours, tracked down & fixed the issue quickly and provided my sons family a military discount. This is a great company with great people, would highly recommend them! Strongbuilt is our new family plumber!!

Description of Work
Main Line - Clean Out

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/08/2019

Joe L.

Reggie was very timely and very professional. He explained what the issue was and what needed to be done. He worked efficiently and skillfully. By the way, I had another plumbing company over to check on my problem and they quoted a price that would have been over twice the price that I paid to Strongbuilt. I would definitely use Strongbuilt again.

Description of Work
Had a leak due to a galvanized pipe decaying/breaking.i

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

01/21/2019

Theodore L.

Prompt and efficient and informative. Incredibly much better than the last place I tried (through Angie's List), which called me on the wrong number (although they had the correct phone number) and made no attempt to call me during the hours the service was scheduled for.

Description of Work
Check furnace for noise

01/17/2019

Glen S.

Very prompt and professional service, I will use again if needed.

Description of Work
Clogged pipes

12/26/2018

Daniel C.

Eddie arrived on time, removed and replaced the water heater, and left our home cleaner than he found it. Did the exact work we asked for and before leaving, asked if he had done ALL that we needed completed before leaving.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

12/19/2018

Gary W.

They came out and did th through inspection. We got recomendations education and a quote for the work. We were so impressed that we decided to to switch our heating and cooling service to Strongbuilt

Description of Work
Whole home water filtration and conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water softeners

11/27/2018

Patrick K.

On time courteous explained service....cleaned up work area and very polite

Description of Work
Sun tracker solar panel