Home remodeling, renovating and custom home building from concept to completion....

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

Lion Coat Painting, LLC

Lion Coat Painting, LLC is a fully licensed, insured & bonded painter contractor company. Our main goals is to specialize on a clean and high quality work with a high customer's satisfaction. We also specialize in the interior and exterior painting of your home with the highest quality paints. We also do free color consultations. Our ROC# 322-177

Formula Concrete Coating

Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..

12/07/2018

Paul S.

This is the fourth time we’ve used Strongbuilt for remodeling and necessary repairs to our home.

Description of Work
Re-roof, deck repair

Category plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

08/28/2016

Elizabeth H.

01/21/2015

Joyce B.

Description of Work
An employee re roofed the patio roof. |Do not remember the exact cost or the exact date of service in Fall of 2014. |They were selected for their excellent reputation and a competitive bid.

10/28/2014

Magee S.

Description of Work
Strong Built is doing a master bath remodel beginning January 19, 2015. I was very impressed with Chris when he came to see the work site before bidding the job. I am looking forward to working with them!

Category handyman service,remodeling

08/24/2014

William S.

Contacted regarding having a custom cabinet done in our entryway and custom vanity and shelf in our half bath. Chris came to our house to go over details of what we wanted. After talking with him for 15 minutes it seemed like he was trying to get me to do something different than I was explaining to him. Before he left I told him we were getting quotes from other companies, he seemed unhappy about this but told me he'd get in touch with his quote. Got a quote thru email from him and another company, Chris' quote was almost 50% more. Called him to see if he could match or come down on his quote. His secretary called me back and refused to budge on price, explained I had heard good things and really wanted to try to work out a price that would make us both happy, again she said Chris wouldn't budge on price- that his services were so sought after and good that he didn't need to reduce his price for me. Needless to say, I went with a close competitor of his and was MORE than happy!!!!! I now have a beautiful custom cabinet in my entryway that everyone comments on AND I got it for a really great price! Just because you do most of your work in Oro Valley doesn't mean you can charge more. Felt that Chris was pushy and his secretary was just rude.

Description of Work
We did not go with this company.

Category handyman service

The proposal related to this project is dated October 2, 2013. We reviewed our email correspondences from October 7-9, 2013 and the emails between Liberty and Pam/Chris were very pleasant and professional. The pricing of the project was broken down in great detail to include custom craftsmanship cabinetry as well as plumbing, electrical, vessel sink, drywall and paint. The additional items above and beyond the cabinetry accounted for 30% of the cost of the proposal. We regret that you felt compelled to post this, as we have a growing stack of very positive customer surveys, a growing schedule and backlog and were included in the Best of the Northwest 2013.

07/24/2013

Thomas S.

Strongbuilt Enterprises is fantastic. They have done several jobs for us ranging from large to small, and each time they have been prompt, courteous, and reasonably priced. The work has been exceptional. The owner utilizes a first-rate team who are honest and professional about how the job needs to be done while keeping cost in mind. We highly recommend them and will definitely be using them for future projects.

Description of Work
Roof repair and re-coating, house painting, roof tile repair, electrical work, shower replace.

Category handyman service,remodeling

01/14/2012

Deidre L.

He was referred to me. They are fantastic, hes got a team of people that can do anything from small to large work.

Description of Work
The last job i used them for was to repair some brick and stucco walls.

Strongbuilt Enterprise, LLC.

With Angi since January 2012

7400 N. Oracle Rd., Ste. 162C

Tucson, AZ 85704

New construction, remodeling, additions, and everything in between.

NA