StrongBrothers Moving

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

1345 W Calle Arizona

Tucson, AZ 85705

Moving can be incredibly stressful. The last thing you need is your movers to add to that stress. After moving for 14 years and completing over 4000 successful moves, our business model is simple: lift the stress off our clients’ shoulders by being damage-free and providing clear and precise communication. We are passionate about helping our clients and downright enjoy taking the stress away from them! Our movers are not manual laborers. Each team member receives in-depth and on-going training in order to provide the best professional service. If you are looking for a worry-free moving experience, we are here to help....

movers (58)storage unit (3)professional organizers (3)

11/29/2021

Mike P.

From my initial request for a quote, Joseph was extremely responsive and professional. While some other companies were relying on only a phone call to describe the job, Joseph insisted on coming to the house and seeing the entire job in person. He took copious notes and many photos of every item to be moved. The quote I received was extremely fair and definitely in-line with others I was given. Two days prior to the move, Andrew (my move foreman) contacted me to discuss how moving day would proceed. During my interaction with Andrew, he was totally professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. Andrew and Justin arrived promptly on moving day and proceeded to disassemble furniture, wrap all fragile items, stage everything, and load all of our belongings in just over four and a half hours. Prior to their departure, I was briefed on the events of the unloading process which was set for the next morning. On unload day, Andrew and Justin again arrived at exactly the time that was promised. The off-load went as smoothly as the pack-up and again the job was complete in just four and a half hours. All of our belongings made it from departure to destination and there was zero damage to any of our things. They even took all of the packing boxes and material off of the premises so that we didn't have to do it. All in all a "Top-Notch", "Five Star" job from start to finish. We highly recommend Strong Brothers Moving, LLC and they will definitely be at the top of our list for moving services in the future.

Description of Work
Household goods moved intrastate (~120 miles).

Work Completed On 11/27/2021

09/20/2021

PJ J.

Joseph and his wife were just nothing short of extraordinary. They flew from AZ to CA to help our family with a cross country move. From the first point of contact with Joseph, it was so very apparent that he carried a Spirit of Excellence. He was so thorough in his planning, so diligent about what was needed to get the contents of my six bedroom house nearly 3000 miles without one item broken or damaged, that from the beginning I joked with him that he cared more about my stuff than I did. That actually wasn't a joke, he REALLY DID! Joseph and Susan made an extraordinary, even exhausting effort on our behalf. He was an absolute Tetris wizard magician when it came to loading a 26 foot Uhaul and trailer; creating an optical illusion and maximizing space for my belongings that nobody could even wrap their brain around. The safety standard that this guy has and his ability to maneuver things into crazy spaces is so remarkable. Any other mover would have gotten only half of what Joseph did, and things most certainly would have been broken. Because Joseph's skill set is out of this world and really just has to be seen to be believed. Despite many obstacles with time and space and being very overworked, Joseph and Susan were champions and absolute miracle workers, putting forth a positive mindset the entire time that carried me through. They are both truly wonderful people with a Spirit of Excellence. I cannot emphasize that enough. Joseph DID actually care about the quality and safety standard of my move from start to finish even more than I could have. I cannot recommend them enough. This was the best experience with any professional I have ever had, and am confident that I will ever have. I feel so blessed to have found Joseph and Susan and Strong Brothers Moving💪. They are truly a Gift from God. 🙏I hired movers, but I found friends that now feel like family. They are simply the very best movers you could ever be blessed to have. 💕

Description of Work
Cross Country Moving

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to share. Your move was truly an adventure and getting to know you and your son was really special to both me and my wife. May you both be blessed! -Strong Brothers

07/19/2021

Ken K.

We used Strong Brothers for our recent interstate move. From the very first phone call, to the last item moved into our new place, the experience was nothing but outstanding. Joseph and his staff were extremely professional, courteous, friendly, and downright caring about our move. By the way they acted, one would think it was their personal items they were moving! Moving is incredibly stressful, but we experienced none of that with Strong Brothers. Communication was outstanding, the pricing was fair and reasonable, timing was punctual, and there was nothing damaged……absolutely nothing! We highly recommend Strong Brothers for your move!

Description of Work
Out of town move

Category moving companies

I have met so many wonderful people over the last 15 years since I founded Strong Brothers Moving, but the connection with you and your amazing wife has been one of the greatest blessings ever. Thank you for the opportunity, your prayers and now your friendship. My wife and I both are so grateful to know you and then to see you again when we moved your parents, what a treat! Many blessing to you and the whole family, my friend!

07/13/2021

Paula W.

Because Strong Brothers Moving epitomizes reliability, extraordinary attention to detail, and affordability, they made a difficult move across the country possible for me. Joseph and his team worked efficiently and with great care, taking into consideration my every need. As I have enjoyed a business relationship with Strong Brothers Moving in Arizona for over 20 years and have recommended their services to many friends and neighbors who received the same quality of service, I can state without reservation: They are the best.

Description of Work
Moving possessions and vehicle interstate.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization,storage units

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

My friend, Thanks so much for this glowing review. It has been a pleasure working with you from your first move all those years ago to our 2 most recent moves across country. You have such an incredible heart and we are so grateful for all the referrals and repeat business. We wish you all the best and again thanks for everything! -Joseph and the team

06/13/2021

Carol B.

The move went very, very well. Joseph at Strong Brothers kept me informed, gave me a detailed quote, explained the cost, and was very professional. He arranged for very responsible teams to load and unload the truck. Everything arrived just fine - no breakages because Joseph made sure everything was well protected. Joseph kept me informed before and during the several day move. I highly recommend Strong Brothers Moving.

Description of Work
I was making an out-of-state move, and needed a reliable and professional moving company.

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Thanks you so much for the wonderful, detailed review! It was our pleasure working with you and I am personally so glad everything was exactly what you were looking for. We hope the new place is working out great for you! -Joseph, Andrew and the team

06/12/2021

EZ Breezy M.

Our company had the pleasure of assisting Joesph with the unload portion of an out of state move from a uhaul truck into a storage unit. The process was very organized and strategic to assure nothing in the storage unit shifted or caused damage. You can tell Joseph was very experienced and truly cared about providing the best experience for his client. If you are looking for someone to take the stress out of moving while taking excellent care of your belongings don't hesitate to hire StrongBrothers Moving!

Description of Work
Unloading A 20ft Uhaul Truck

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

Thanks so much for the professional curtesy! Your team was awesome to work with out there. May you have an amazing 4th quarter of 2021 and on into 2022 helping families and businesses move safely! -Joseph, Andrew and the team

05/13/2021

B. B.

Perfect job! We could not have asked for better service. Joseph was great at managing the entire process and a crew of 2, and ensuring that every single item was carefully loaded, unloaded, and placed exactly where we wanted. His attention to detail was impressive. Great company to work with!!

Description of Work
Move furniture and boxes of household goods to 2nd home, 500 miles away

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Thanks for the excellent review! Attention to detail and careful moving is what we do best. Thanks for choosing Strong Brothers for your move out of state to your beautiful new home! -Joseph, Andrew and the team

03/25/2021

Rodney S.

I have used Strong Brothers Moving 9 times over the years. As always Strong Brothers were courteous, efficient and professional. I would never consider using another moving company. Proud to use them, proud to know them!

Description of Work
Moving/Local/Packing-Wrapping/Storage/Entire family of 5 home

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

You rock, my friend! It has always been a real pleasure working with you and your family, and you always leave the best impression on me and our team! It is almost surreal seeing how your children have grown over the years. Hopefully you new home will be a bit more permanent so you can relax! But, if you ever decide to move again, we always have your back! Have a great year! -Joseph, Andrew and the team

02/04/2021

Jim Y.

We hired Strong to pack a 28’ Upack trailer that was sent from Tucson to Ketchum Idaho. Strong wrapped and packed all the furniture, beds, TVs, tables, etc. My wife and I boxed the small thing in advance and the loaded and packed everything into the trailer. They were able to load our entire house (3 bedroom 2500 Sqft into one 28’ trailer and we had a lot of stuff. The combination of Upack trailer and having Strong load worked out to be much more economical that hiring a moving company to do everything. It took Strong’s crew of 4-5 men all day to load. Then we hired unloaded on the other end when the trailer showed up. We had about $7000 into the entire move which was approx half as much as quotes from moving companies. Strong was great and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Packing Upack Trailer

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this great review! We are so glad that we could make it all fit with absolutely no damage. Definitely required a great deal of time, skill and packing supplies. ABF trailers are a great way to go if you have a professional, ultra careful company loading them and we are thrilled you chose Strong Brothers. Enjoy your beautiful new home, and thanks again!

02/01/2021

May G.

Strong Brother’s did an excellent job. They were very professional and went above and beyond the call of duty. Came on time, were able to load and unload at their specified time. We underestimated the amount of stuff we had yet Joseph Gaefke was so compassionate that he understood the amount of anxiety we were going through. He took all the extra load we had, transported every piece of extra boxes ( and mind you, it was a lot ) and did not charge us an extra dime. That alone helped us a great deal. He treated all our stuff like they were all breakables. Not a single dent on any of the boxes and furnitures. No word can ever express our gratitude to Joseph. Wish all movers were like Strong Brothers. They truly mean what they say.

Description of Work
Out of state move.

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

You are so sweet. It was truly a pleasure working with you and your husband. Sometimes you just connect to people on a deeper level and that was you. I hope you both have a wonderful life over there with your family. Thanks again for choosing Strong Brothers for your move!

01/26/2021

Gina K.

What a super moving experience! I was referred to Strong Brothers by my realtor. Joseph (one of the brothers) was so helpful from the first phone call I made to my furniture arriving in La Quinta. I received all of my items in excellent condition and I appreciated the high standards that Strong Brothers maintain. Great company, amazing customer service, and people who care!

Description of Work
I needed my furniture moved from Sahuarita, AZ to La Quinta, CA

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Thanks for the great review! You were wonderful to work with from start to finish. We appreciate your choosing Strong Brothers for your move. Enjoy the California weather and take care of yourself and your incredibly sweet mother!

12/14/2020

Jim B.

From the first contact until services were completed, excellent service! Stated a price, stayed true to the price on dotted line. Returned all our calls and answered all our questions. Over 2,300 miles.... not a scratch, or a dent or any damage to our items, even our vehicle was in top shape. Would recommend Strong Brothers moving to anyone who needs a dependable reliable moving company.

Description of Work
Moving from AZ to DE

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

It was such a pleasure working with you both and your amazing family out in Delaware. Thank you for the opportunity and trust in Strong Brothers to get your household and vehicle moved. Have an absolutely wonderful Holiday Season filled with health, happiness and prosperity!

09/09/2020

sharon G.

It's been a year since my move from Tucson AZ to Nashville TN. It's taken me this long to give a review of this company after hearing horror stories of other moving companies I wanted to give this company a thumbs up. Andrew and James are the best and overall the best price for an out of state move. They arrived on time and less than 2 days had me unloaded at my new home. Nothing missing or broken. Even able to tow my car behind the truck. I can't say enough about this company and its owner's. If you need a mover don't hesitate to call Strong Brothers Moving.

Description of Work
Long distant move

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

We are so grateful that you took the time to share your experience with us. Boy do we know about the horror stories esp. with cross country moves. We actually have created many of our procedures by observing those stories and finding the best way to do the opposite for our clients. Thanks so much for the wonderful review and perfect rating. We hope Tennessee treats you well this holiday season!

08/10/2020

Nancy C.

The customer service was outstanding! Thank you!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

You are so welcome! You were so sweet and professional to let me know what happened. It was wonderful connecting with you. I hope the next time you having a moving need you will think of Strong Brothers. So glad everything worked out perfectly for you.

06/27/2020

Karen B.

I would definitely recommend Strong Brothers Moving. They quoted me an affordable flate rate for 4 to 5 hours worth of work but my move took a lot longer than expected (we have way too much stuff). Strong Brothers didn't rush, they handled my belongings with care, snd they didn't try to charge me extra. Super happy with their service!

Description of Work
Residential moving

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. You mentioned one of the wonderful advantages of our fixed cost bidding system. If we take longer to properly and safety move our clients' possessions than planned, there is no extra fee and we don't have to rush. We really appreciate you! -Strong Brothers Team

05/30/2020

Jenna R.

Everything went smooth, they were able to adjust their schedule to mine. Will hire them again on the other side, when unloading POD.

Description of Work
Moving into a POD

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

We are glad we could accommodate the timing for you. We understand moving can be a challenging time and we strive to take as much stress out of the process as possible. We look forward to unloading your POD in the near future. See you soon...

05/01/2020

Linda E.

Extremely impressed by their integrity and care

Description of Work
Moving 1.5 mi away

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you so much. We are thrilled that we could be there for you. Many blessing to you in these crazy times we are living in. Enjoy your new home!

09/15/2019

Dianne H.

Having moved on numerous occasions throughout my years I checked several recommendations this time. Strong Brothers Moving was an excellent choice. Andrew scheduled a walkthrough to determine a quote, and set the pickup time and delivery date. This move was professional, done on schedule and Andrew and the crew were also friendly. Strong Brothers Moving lived up to the previous recommendations and I have the pleasure of adding mine.

Description of Work
We needed our furniture moved to our new apartment.

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

Thanks for the review! We hope you are enjoying your new home!

02/15/2019

Gail D.

We moved from Tucson to Michigan. It went beautifully. Crew in Michigan to unload us Crew also loaded us in Tucson Very non stressful move I would hire again

Description of Work
Packing television and computers and pictures

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We were happy to be able to help! We are grateful for your business!

12/16/2018

kevin L.

Post date move within park we live in.

Description of Work
Moving contents of home.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

Thanks so much for the A rating. We appreciate the business and wish you all the best!

06/25/2018

Daniel M.

We hired Strong Brothers to move our large furniture from one home to another. They were very professional, hard-working and moved us in less time than expected. Ultimately it cost us less because the moving time was less. Would gladly hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving from the home we sold to a rental

Work Completed On 05/28/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review and for the excellent rating. We work very hard to be as efficient as we can without compromising our safety standards. I am glad we could provide a great value for you. -Andrew Darley (Owner)

06/25/2018

John R.

Punctual, careful, clean and professional. Andy and Joe moved all furniture and belongings as if they were their own. Very careful with not scratching furniture or walls. Accommodating to placing items in different area. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
They moved my mother from her house to our home

Work Completed On 06/23/2018

I am so pleased my men took such great care of you. We do treat our clients’ belongings as if they were our own. And as you mentioned, we don’t just protect furniture but the home as well. We appreciate you! -Strong Brothers

07/12/2017