Steamy Concepts

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2006

4.2

1551 S Eastside Loop Ste 181

Tucson, AZ 85710

Steamy Concepts have been trusted Tucson Carpet Cleaners in homes and businesses since 1998. We also specialize in tile, and grout cleaning. As well as repairing water, fire, and mold damage. We clean carpets in Tucson for residential and commercial properties. We also clean and restore tile and grout, and clean upholstery. We offer 24 hour emergency water removal services as well. You won't find better Tucson Carpet Cleaners. We only use the highest powered van mounted cleaning machines available. Soil, grease and grime don't stand a chance against us. Our cleaning techs are experienced, clean cut, uniformed and arrive onsite in a professional company vehicle. We use only the best cleaning solutions available by leading manufacturers, such as Green Seal Certified®. We have a patented carpet cleaning technique that will remove pet stains and odors for good! All carpet cleaning services carry an unconditional 7 day warranty. We are so confident that our pet damage removal system that we will back it up with a 30 day guarantee. If any stains or odors return within 30 days then so will we, at no added cost to you! 24/7 Water Extraction Hotline 1-888-783-2692...

03/30/2022

Rory W.

Their website makes it sound as if you get a better deal by signing up for service online. Unfortunately, I was charged twice as much as I was expecting from their advertised prices online. In addition, the invoice I received indicated that I would be charged $0.40 per square feet after 300 square feet but they actually charged me $0.55 per square feet after 300 feet. When I called to complain that I was charged more per square feet than the invoice indicated, they said it was because more work was involved. Wrong!!!! They seem perfectly contently to gouge you with a different pricing structure that depends on them charging whatever they feel comfortable charging. Stay away from them and do not use their services!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and Tile and Grout Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

06/26/2019

Evan C.

A steamy concepts truck showed up at 8am. The truck itself was parked over 50 feet from our apartment. The truck was so loud it woke me out of a dead sleep and ran for over 20 minutes. Our entire second-floor apartment was reverberating and vibrating. Several people came outside to complain. I called the main office and was told "We are well within our rights to start work now". The work did not stop until after I threatened to call the cops. Use this company if you are intent on irritating your neighbors early in the morning.

Description of Work
Neighbor Next Door

05/31/2019

jackie O.

Overall went well but the carpet was crunchy afterwards for days and even weeks after everyone in the family was getting allergic reactions to the soap they used. There were no issues before the carpet was cleaned and we are not allergic to anything we know of. Smell still persisted and overall we are right back to where we started - needing to replace all of the carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

06/11/2018

Pam W.

I was treated politely and respectfully by Fredy Garcia who gave me all the information I needed; he was always available to answer my questions. All the people he sent to the house were just as polite, plus all were able to answer my questions perfectly and without hesitation. At the end I was given all the information I needed to know what had happened, what was done to correct my problems, and how to deal with the insurance. Plus everyone was friendly and helpful, particularly Fredy.

Description of Work
Leaking water heater had caused wall damage and mold

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

08/02/2017

Susan D.

Al (Alvin) cleaned our carpets. He really seemed to care and did an excellent job. I would definitely call him again. Very pleased.

Description of Work
I needed 3 rooms cleaned in 2 different houses. My Mom's and mine.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/28/2017

Sandy S.

Great! They were there when stated and when they left you could tell it was a nice job done.

Description of Work
Had our tile cleaned and sealed and they were wonderful. Very respectful and professional looking. I'll hire them each time for any floor cleaning services I need.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

07/11/2017

Cynthia B.

Overall, I say they would get an A for everything. Except they sprayed the edge of my curio cabinet, but as soon as they pointed it out they cleaned it right up so it wouldn't ruin the wood. I didn't pay them because it was part of my renewal on my apartment.

06/28/2017

Don H.

Be advised Steamy Concepts and Royalty Renovation are one-in-the-same company (same owner), whether they say so or not. After a plumber found and repaired the leak I allowed him to contact Steamy Concepts to do the dry-out. I now know to do my research first. It took several days to dry out but they did not get all the mold out the first time, which delayed progress on repairs. The person sent to do the renovation work by Steamy Concepts/Royalty Renovation was a good worker. But after he finished we found flaws in the work Steamy Concepts/Royalty Renovation refuses to take responsibility for. I found communication very poor unless they are asking for payment (I expected the worker one day and his boss sent him elsewhere without informing me). I now know why my insurance adjuster told me later that this company is not on their preferred vendor list.

Description of Work
Had a water leak and needed a dry-out, mold eradication, drywall replacement and painting.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

06/13/2017

Margeaux B.

I called and the company was able to schedule my house for the next day. Al arrived and was on time and professional. He did a great job and I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

05/25/2017

Sharon G.

it went well. The guy gave me a good deal and was professional.

Description of Work
cleaning 2 rooms

R & JS CONSTRUCTION FIRE and WATER RESTORATION

We are your one stop shop for all of your water and fire restoration needs. We will take care of you from start to finish. We have been serving the greater Tucson area since 1998. We are family owned and operated, and we have over 26 yrs of experience. We offer free estimates and unparalled customer service.

Francis Moses Floor Covering, LLC

Francis Moses Floor Covering, LLC is a locally owned and operated business. We serve Tucson and surrounding areas since 2002. We provide sales and installations of carpet, tile, laminate wood, hardwood and linoleum. How we work: - Call 520-790-4010 or visit MyFloorNetwork.com to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation. - A design consultant will work with you to select flooring for your specific needs. - The consultant will take detailed measurements and confirm the cost. - Your project will be completed and your satisfaction ensured.

Squeaky Clean Commercial & Residential, LLC

We only use environmentally friendly cleaning products, safe for everyone. We offer cleaning services for homes, schools, churches, medical facilities, office buildings, and more. We customize our services to meet your specific needs. Ask us about daily, weekly, and bi-weekly weekly service. Some of our services include: -Home Cleaning -Office Cleaning -Green Cleaning -Medical Cleaning -Carpet cleaning -Power Washing We grantee to leave your location looking squeaky clean for an unbelievable price!

Offers by Squeaky Clean Commercial & Residential, LLC on Angi

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Water & Fire Damage Cleaning & Restoration, Mold Removal , Upholstery Cleaning, Asbestos Removal, & Lead Removal