Steamy Concepts

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2006

4.3

Steamy Concepts have been trusted Tucson Carpet Cleaners in homes and businesses since 1998. We also specialize in tile, and grout cleaning. As well as repairing water, fire, and mold damage. We clean carpets in Tucson for residential and commercial properties. We also clean and restore tile and grout, and clean upholstery. We offer 24 hour emergency water removal services as well. You won't find better Tucson Carpet Cleaners. We only use the highest powered van mounted cleaning machines available. Soil, grease and grime don't stand a chance against us. Our cleaning techs are experienced, clean cut, uniformed and arrive onsite in a professional company vehicle. We use only the best cleaning solutions available by leading manufacturers, such as Green Seal Certified®. We have a patented carpet cleaning technique that will remove pet stains and odors for good! All carpet cleaning services carry an unconditional 7 day warranty. We are so confident that our pet damage removal system that we will back it up with a 30 day guarantee. If any stains or odors return within 30 days then so will we, at no added cost to you! 24/7 Water Extraction Hotline 1-888-783-2692...

Carpet Police LLC

We are a locally-owned company proudly receiving the Angie's List Super Service award from 2010-2017. We offer Carpet, Tile, Air Duct and Upholstery cleaning services serving Tucson for over 15+ years. Our goal is to provide you with the best cleaning experience available. Carpet Police has also maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 10 years.Our company and our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified. The IICRC is the world’s most-recognized body of certification in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. Our technicians regularly receive training to keep current on the latest products and cleaning techniques. They will be able to identify what cleaning method will produce the best results.

Offers by Carpet Police LLC on Angi
Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

Offers by Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
Regal Carpet Cleaning, Inc

Call us today for carpet service. Award wining!

06/26/2019

A steamy concepts truck showed up at 8am. The truck itself was parked over 50 feet from our apartment. The truck was so loud it woke me out of a dead sleep and ran for over 20 minutes. Our entire second-floor apartment was reverberating and vibrating. Several people came outside to complain. I called the main office and was told "We are well within our rights to start work now". The work did not s...

Description of Work
Neighbor Next Door

Category carpet cleaners

05/31/2019

Overall went well but the carpet was crunchy afterwards for days and even weeks after everyone in the family was getting allergic reactions to the soap they used. There were no issues before the carpet was cleaned and we are not allergic to anything we know of. Smell still persisted and overall we are right back to where we started - needing to replace all of the carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

06/11/2018

I was treated politely and respectfully by Fredy Garcia who gave me all the information I needed; he was always available to answer my questions. All the people he sent to the house were just as polite, plus all were able to answer my questions perfectly and without hesitation. At the end I was given all the information I needed to know what had happened, what was done to correct my problems, and ...

Description of Work
Leaking water heater had caused wall damage and mold

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

08/02/2017

Al (Alvin) cleaned our carpets. He really seemed to care and did an excellent job. I would definitely call him again. Very pleased.

Description of Work
I needed 3 rooms cleaned in 2 different houses. My Mom's and mine.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

07/28/2017

Great! They were there when stated and when they left you could tell it was a nice job done.

Description of Work
Had our tile cleaned and sealed and they were wonderful. Very respectful and professional looking. I'll hire them each time for any floor cleaning services I need.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Water & Fire Damage Cleaning & Restoration, Mold Removal , Upholstery Cleaning, Asbestos Removal, & Lead Removal