STAR GLASS CO

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

2418 N Stone Ave

Tucson, AZ 85705

Star Glass is a family owned and operated business. Star Glass has been in business since 1998. We have 23 employees employed by Star Glass. When it comes to glass we are able to provide our clients with quality products and outstanding service. We pride ourselves on being ethical and honest. One

11/07/2016

Amy K.

They did a great job, but the repair guy didn't have the Square device on his phone to run my credit card, so I had to call the shop myself and give my credit card info. over the phone, which was very slow and tied up twice the amount charged for several days for some reason.

Description of Work
My drivers side window was shattered in a break in. They came to my house in their mobile unit, at no extra cost, and repaired the window and cleaned up all the shattered glass in less than an hour.

Category auto glass

05/27/2016

kevin D.

05/03/2016

jeannine D.

Very professional. The door is over 60 years old. Somehow the insulated glass broke. Starr came out and in less than two hours replaced the glass. Most important given the age of the wooden door the trim repair as well as the glass is flawless. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Replaced double pane glass in French door

12/25/2015

Laura S.

Description of Work
Replaced car's windshield. Cost covered by insurance.

Category replacement windows, auto glass

09/04/2015

Constance B.

Description of Work
New window in bedroom. He did very well.

06/30/2015

Vicki L.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen window

05/21/2015

Jody M.

Description of Work
Replaced a windshield in my van. Came to my house and were very pleasant and professional. Gave me good instructions and explained how to care for it. Great experience.

12/23/2014

Joan L.

From start to finsh, everything was as expected quality wise and time wise.

Description of Work
Installed large tempered glass window in interior wall.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

05/30/2014

Karen B.

My house is over 30 years old, and a giant road-runner pecked at the tinted glass in our bathroom, which is about 1/2 an inch thick, and caused it to have a big crack in the window. I have two pieces of glass in the corner of the bath, and only one needed to be replaced. They did a great job and the color matched perfectly.

Description of Work
Replaced giant tinted glass in bathroom, and small clear glass pane in bedroom door.

03/26/2014

Bruce H.

Great job!!!

Description of Work
I lost a window seal in the kitchen. The techncians did avery professional job. They informed me step by step on what they would be doing. They pointed out the exact area where the seal deteriorated. The technicians did a great job cleaning up. Except for the sparkling new clean window, you couldn't tell they were there.

07/06/2013

Kathryn L.

NA

Description of Work
Called for a quote; services and time to be determined at a later date.

Category auto glass

06/18/2013

Bruce H.

It went great. The technician was on time and began work immediately. He was very professional and explained in detail every facet of the job. He was very through in cleaning up and left no mess.

Description of Work
Replaced a windo that had lost its seal.

04/15/2013

George G.

They came out, made measurements. A few days later they returned with the materials to do the work. They worked quickly and quite and within two hours they were done

Description of Work
Replaced 4 window panes (double panes), 2 screens, and added film on 1 window.

Category screen repair, replacement windows, security windows

10/24/2012

Mike M.

I was not happy with the overall experience. The day they were to perform the repairs they showed up very late in the day. The repairman started the job then decided that it was too hard and said he was unable to finish and that the estimator did a bad job. He left and left an unfinshed mess. I called the office and the person I spoke to also blamed the estimator. They agreed to send someone else out later in the week. The window panes eventually got replaced. On the double hung replacement they used the wrong tinted glass so they had to be called out yet again to put the correct window in. The whole effort took over three weeks and was far too much drama for such simple repaisr.

Description of Work
Repaired broken panes in old windows. Replaced window in newer double-hung.

Category replacement windows, security windows

10/01/2012

Claudia A.

I called to get an estimate to repair a broken double pane window. They came out, looked over the window, took measurements and then called back with the quote. I told them we were getting additional estimates. They were polite and told me to let them know if they could do anything else and to call back if we wanted them to replace the glass. We did use them, they ordered the glass and came out at the set time to do the work. They were always professional, punctual and polite. They did excellent work. Their quote was competitive. We would use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced a broken double paned window.

09/02/2012

Marjorie G.

They were great - fast, efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced small bathroom window.

07/26/2012

Tom W.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Repaired broken dual pane window.

04/28/2012

Dona L.

Star Glass Company rocks, particularly their front office employee Jan! I had great difficulty getting a cracked bedroom window and frame out of its track to transport to the shop for repair. I phoned Star Glass for help. Jan was fantastic! She told me exactly what to do and by golly I finally got it out, ran it over to Star Glass and they had the glass replaced within hours. Superb customer service at it finest and so rarely experienced these days. I highly recommend this business and thank Jan ever so much again for helping me get the job done!

Description of Work
Glass replacement for a cracked bedroom window.

02/11/2012

Eugene I.

Work was performed in a timely manner and with satisfactory workmanship. Cleanup was very good.

Description of Work
Replaced two dual pane insulated windows with low-e glass that had broken seals. Also replaced glass on a bathroom window which was dual pane insulated and the separators had moved into the window viewing area.

03/08/2010

PHILIP D.

They understood the options and legal requirements. Took a couple of hours so I left the car. Turned out great.

Description of Work
Applied Solar Gard tinting film to the side and rear windows (5).

Category replacement windows, window tinting

07/31/2006

CORNELIUS CJ O.

MY DOG HAD JUMPED THROUGH MY WINDOW TRYING TO GET AT A RABBIT THAT WAS IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. I NEEDED THE WINDOW REPLACED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, THEY TREATED IT LIKE THE EMERGENCY IT WAS, AND CAME RIGHT OUT TO REPLACE MY WINDOW FOR ME.

Description of Work
I HAD THEM COME TO MY HOUSE AND INSTALL A WINDOW FOR ME.

SafePro Auto Glass

ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 9 YEARS IN A ROW 2011-19. WE ALSO OFFER FREE CHIP REPAIRS FOR A LIFETIME and FREE WINDSHIELD WIPERS ALSO FOR A LIFETIME. FOR AS LONG AS OUR WINDSHIELD IS IN YOUR VEHICLE!!! NO GIMMICKS, NO GAMES, NO KIDDING!! PLEASE CALL...(602) 888-1888. WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA!!!

2022 Super Service Award

Andy's American Glass LLC

Andy's American Glass currently has 7 employees, we offer mobile service for most jobs, we also have a 24 hour emergency board up service, Andy's will also give you a 50 dollar cash rebate if we replace your windshield thru insurance and you have 0 dollar deductible. We will initiate your claim to your insurance company for you. Andy has more than 35 yrs experience in the glass industry in Tucson.

We proudly provide the following services, home glass replacement,auto glass replacement,window tinting, comercial glass replacement, glass table tops, complete glass and frame replacement for homes, we are licensed contractors.