STAR GLASS CO

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

Star Glass is a family owned and operated business. Star Glass has been in business since 1998. We have 23 employees employed by Star Glass. When it comes to glass we are able to provide our clients with quality products and outstanding service. We pride ourselves on being ethical and honest. One of the most important things our clients and future clients need to know is you always have a choice on who you use and here at Star we want to earn your business and respect. Business license # 201326970 and our contractors license #253627. Give Star Glass a try and we promise to provide you with service that shines....

SafePro Auto Glass

ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER FOR 9 YEARS IN A ROW 2011-19. WE ALSO OFFER FREE CHIP REPAIRS FOR A LIFETIME and FREE WINDSHIELD WIPERS ALSO FOR A LIFETIME. FOR AS LONG AS OUR WINDSHIELD IS IN YOUR VEHICLE!!! NO GIMMICKS, NO GAMES, NO KIDDING!! PLEASE CALL...(602) 888-1888. WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE STATE OF ARIZONA!!!

ARIZONA WINDOW & DOOR STORE

Family owned and operated, huge selection of products, highly experienced team, lower overhead for better pricing, professional service and installation, no interest financing available, free in-home estimates (no high pressure sales), cash back for old doors and windows. Additional email - info@azwds.com Phoenix: 480-867-6047 Tucson: 520-447-3603 SUMMER SAVINGS $200 OFF each window $500 OFF all entry doors No interest until 2023 Offer ends 8/31

DaBella - Chandler

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

11/07/2016

Amy K.

They did a great job, but the repair guy didn't have the Square device on his phone to run my credit card, so I had to call the shop myself and give my credit card info. over the phone, which was very slow and tied up twice the amount charged for several days for some reason.

Description of Work
My drivers side window was shattered in a break in. They came to my house in their mobile unit, at no extra cost, and repaired the window and cleaned up all the shattered glass in less than an hour.

Category auto glass

05/03/2016

jeannine D.

Very professional. The door is over 60 years old. Somehow the insulated glass broke. Starr came out and in less than two hours replaced the glass. Most important given the age of the wooden door the trim repair as well as the glass is flawless. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Replaced double pane glass in French door

12/23/2014

Joan L.

From start to finsh, everything was as expected quality wise and time wise.

Description of Work
Installed large tempered glass window in interior wall.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

05/30/2014

Karen B.

My house is over 30 years old, and a giant road-runner pecked at the tinted glass in our bathroom, which is about 1/2 an inch thick, and caused it to have a big crack in the window. I have two pieces of glass in the corner of the bath, and only one needed to be replaced. They did a great job and the color matched perfectly.

Description of Work
Replaced giant tinted glass in bathroom, and small clear glass pane in bedroom door.

06/18/2013

Bruce H.

It went great. The technician was on time and began work immediately. He was very professional and explained in detail every facet of the job. He was very through in cleaning up and left no mess.

Description of Work
Replaced a windo that had lost its seal.

04/15/2013

George G.

They came out, made measurements. A few days later they returned with the materials to do the work. They worked quickly and quite and within two hours they were done

Description of Work
Replaced 4 window panes (double panes), 2 screens, and added film on 1 window.

Category screen repair,replacement windows,security windows

10/24/2012

Mike M.

I was not happy with the overall experience. The day they were to perform the repairs they showed up very late in the day. The repairman started the job then decided that it was too hard and said he was unable to finish and that the estimator did a bad job. He left and left an unfinshed mess. I called the office and the person I spoke to also blamed the estimator. They agreed to send someone else out later in the week. The window panes eventually got replaced. On the double hung replacement they used the wrong tinted glass so they had to be called out yet again to put the correct window in. The whole effort took over three weeks and was far too much drama for such simple repaisr.

Description of Work
Repaired broken panes in old windows. Replaced window in newer double-hung.

Category replacement windows,security windows

10/01/2012

Claudia A.

I called to get an estimate to repair a broken double pane window. They came out, looked over the window, took measurements and then called back with the quote. I told them we were getting additional estimates. They were polite and told me to let them know if they could do anything else and to call back if we wanted them to replace the glass. We did use them, they ordered the glass and came out at the set time to do the work. They were always professional, punctual and polite. They did excellent work. Their quote was competitive. We would use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced a broken double paned window.

09/02/2012

Marjorie G.

They were great - fast, efficient and courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced small bathroom window.

04/28/2012

Dona L.

Star Glass Company rocks, particularly their front office employee Jan! I had great difficulty getting a cracked bedroom window and frame out of its track to transport to the shop for repair. I phoned Star Glass for help. Jan was fantastic! She told me exactly what to do and by golly I finally got it out, ran it over to Star Glass and they had the glass replaced within hours. Superb customer service at it finest and so rarely experienced these days. I highly recommend this business and thank Jan ever so much again for helping me get the job done!

Description of Work
Glass replacement for a cracked bedroom window.

STAR GLASS CO

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

2418 N Stone Ave

Tucson, AZ 85705

We proudly provide the following services, home glass replacement,auto glass replacement,window tinting, comercial glass replacement, glass table tops, complete glass and frame replacement for homes, we are licensed contractors.