Skip's Complete Home Maintenance

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2009

3 employees. Uses subs for large patio walls. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service charges apply. No extra charge for after hours service....

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

CDB Electrical, LLC

20 + years electrical journeyman experience. Experience with residential, commercial, industrial, and solar. I take pride in my work and reputation. Would love to help out with your electrical needs.

Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson

Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedures. Since we first opened our doors, we have always been committed to providing timely response to customer needs. We take the time to thoroughly inspect the problem, answer questions, and provide the most dependable, cost-effective results. Learn more about our foundation repair solutions in Arizona. We work in and around Tucson, Sierra Vista, Douglas, AZ and areas nearby. Call us at 999-7970 or contact us online for a to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our structural repair specialists today!

Offers by Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson on Angi

04/11/2012

Evelia L.

This guy - first of all , billed for work that was never completed. He also repaired a roof leak that continued leaking! I also heard from another client who stated that he pocketed rental money, moved in a squatter into his apartment. As for the work performed- he sucked. I told the manager to never get this guys again.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous work for the owner of the property.

04/06/2010

jim V.

I called Skip and told him I had a bunch of doors to hang. He said he would come by give me a bid and if I liked it he could do the work immediately. He arrived on time with an assistant and gave me a bid of $50 per door. I showed him the doors to be replaced. He then removed one of the old doors and left to get additional tools. Over an hour later he returned and proceeded to cut the new door down to size. Several hours later they had managed to hang the one door. The lock would not go in because "these old locks come in different sizes than my jig". Truthfully at this point I had not really inspected the work done so far. So my bad I didn't stop them at this point. They then took the other 2 doors to cut them down to size. He said back at his shop he could do a better cut than on site. Several hours later they returned and hung one door. I noticed again the were having trouble with the lock. He had used a drill to screw and unscrew everything and had striped every single screw he came into contact with. I began to get uneasy and asked them if I needed to call a locksmith. At this point I had looked closer at the first door and noticed it didn't shut properly. I asked him to fix the first door. While he went to look at the first door I shut the second door. Damned if i didn't see daylight through my closed door. I measured the door and compared it to the old door. He had cut it 1/4" to narrow. I went to check the third door and sure enough.....1/4" to narrow. 3 doors totally ruined. $450.00 worth of doors totally ruined. We had to put the old doors back on after these idiots left. No attempt to make the situation right was made. No offer to pay for the doors or provide some type of compensation. He just slurred an apology before leaving. HE CAN"T WORK A TAPE MEASURE OR A SAW. DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY. LEARN FROM MY LESSON!!!!!!

Description of Work
Hanging new doors. Remove old hardware and locks and put on the new doors. Destroy new doors by cutting them too small. Destroy locks. Flee Scene.

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking

house was old ,door openings were out of square.customer became abusive when i advised him of his need for weather stripping.he began screaming i left without asking for pay. job would have been completed under different circumstances. sincerely skip

03/02/2010

Carol S.

Fixed garage door easily by using graphite. Told me not to use WD40, which I had been doing. Seemed a little flummoxed by the Direct TV. Tried to connect one DVD player and it didn't work; installed another one which we managed to get working. I had to suggest various ways to connect and test the system; they didn't seem confident. Maybe this is not their expertise. I would rate as A minus or B plus.

Description of Work
Fixed garage door, which wouldn't open. Connected DVD player to TV.

10/15/2009

CHRISTINA T.

I first hired Skip to install a new locking mailbox that I had bought. The post needed to be set in concrete and I was concerned that I might make a mistake. He and a helper arrived right on time, worked quickly and finished the job almost before I could get my wallet. He used two magnetic levels and measured for Postal approval height. After that, I called him about a front yard faucet that needed major work. Again they worked quickly and had it taken care of. He also advised me of a possible problem from our truck being driven over the water meter block that is next to the driveway. I'll be careful to avoid it and spare myself the Water Company's services to fix a broken main.

Description of Work
Moved and repaired leaking outdoor faucet. Installed new mailbox.

Category handyman service

Electrical, drywall, plumbing, landscaping, tile, interior & exterior painting & home repairs.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available