Silverado Rooter & Plumbing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2009

1208 W Roger Rd

Tucson, AZ 85705

We are a full-service plumbing company open everyday of the year. Each technician has at least 10 years of service plumbing experience. Our prices are extremely competitive. All work is done to code at all times. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Travel charges do apply outside of city limits. Please call for further detail. We have free estimates inside city limits...

03/27/2021

Lisa A.

waited 7 hours - they never showed up office called at 630 pm to reschedule to the following week fired them and hired someone else

Description of Work
replace water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/09/2020

Sandra H.

Silverado Plumbing is one of the most professional and experienced service related companies I've ever encountered. Long story short: do not hesitate to use them for all your plumbing related needs. I had a drain that started to clog a few weeks ago and got bad enough that water stopped draining altogether. I called out my heating and cooling company who also does plumbing to come out and inspect and snake the drain. Needless to say, that "plumber" simply tried to sell me on a multi-thousand dollar service instead, didn't tighten my sink pipe and left a huge mess and didn't fix the clog. As it's not the first drain I've had clog in my life, I knew that he did not truly try to fix it or use the proper tools and I needed to find somebody who knew what they were doing. I researched online and found that Silverado specialized in drain clogs and pipes and decided to gave them a call. The office manager was super friendly and against all odds was able to get somebody out to me the same day! Their plumber Aaron ended up coming out to my place with a helper within an hour of me calling and immediately got to work with professional grade tools. He tried snaking it on the inside but couldn't get deep enough so went up on the roof without having to ask him and snaked it through the roof. It wasn't easy, but he stayed with it and was able to get the clog out (which turned out to be roots)! He and his helper tested my sink multiple times to ensure there was no more leaks. Before he left, I realized the last "plumber" I hired didn't tighten up my sink correctly and water was leaking into the vanity. Aaron tightened this up for me as well. And best of all? He spent some time cleaning up the dirty water afterwards. Aaron and Silverado Plumbing were nothing but nice, timely and professional. Their prices are fair, they don't try to upsell you on something you don't need and they stick with the job until it's done. That shouldn't be a rarity, but it is in this day and age and Silverado should be commended for it. Don't hesitate to use Silverado Plumbing for all your drain and plumbing needs as I sure will for any other of my needs!

Description of Work
Unclogging bathroom sink

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

06/22/2018

Erin T.

We have an old house with old plumbing. After several tries with other companies, we found Silverado and haven't looked back. Silverado has repiped half our home, replaced our water heater, replaced a sink, and has rootered and videoed our problematic sewer lines. Unlike experiences we had with other companies, their prices and recommendations are sensible and logical, and do not appear to be driven by commission. I *sincerely* hope that their recent ownership change does not mean a change to this practice, because we are so happy to finally have found "our plumber". All of the plumbers who have been to our home have been polite, friendly, and helpful. In particular, we are grateful for the courtesy, problem-solving ability, and diligence of Tim and Jack, who are superb. These individuals take the time to physically show you the problem and explain the options available and ramifications for each. Workmanship is careful and demonstrates thought as to usability, cost, and need. These are professionals.

Description of Work
Over the years--repiping, water heater replacement, sink replacement, rooter and video

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

01/08/2018

Lynda W.

I called and they came the next day. The workman was pleasant and professional. The problem was diagnosed and corrected in a timely manner.

Description of Work
kitchen sink not draining properly.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/03/2018

SUDHIR B.

Went very badly. Came on 8-19-17 to repair leak at piping connection. Charged $100.90; tried several things; added metal band; nothing worked; leak not stopped. I went to Walmart and got silicone tape, wrapped around pipe and stopped leak. What does it say for their competence that a novice like me could stop leak while their plumber cannot. Gave me bid 14221, IFSM W/O 58882 for $1160.95; got the work done by CURTIS PLUMBING for $816.08. SILVERADO is overpriced and incompetent; will not use them again.

Description of Work
had water leak in pipe connection

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], your review is important to us and we thank you for your feedback. We aim to ensure that each of our customers are satisfied with our service. We utilize only the best quality parts and equipment. We also employ experienced plumbers that will ensure your leak is properly fixed with more than just silicone tape. We have made several attempts to reach you regarding this situation and we wish to rectify this matter. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact Matt Montanaro at 520-696-0000. Thank you for your time.

12/15/2017

Ronald R.

My rental house had a leak from the kitchen sink into the basement. I did locate and remove the rusted drain pipe and cut away the wall for better access to the drain. I then called the service since it was a rental and I wanted to get it fixed asap. Tom arrived on time and gave me an estimate of $825, saying he would be there all day the following day. Not that I am a complete novice, but I was thinking that there was much more involved than what I envisioned. He arrived the next day and the drain was already hooked up. I did help putting the vent pipe, going into the attic to guide the pipe into the hole. Since this whole process took no more than two hours with perhaps a generous allowance of $50 for some 2 ½ inch ABS and a drain, this business charges almost $400/ hour. I blame myself for having been so gullible, but I certainly will not call these guys again or recommend them. And this is coming from someone who essentially never writes bad reviews, at least none that I can remember. Additionally, the invoice listed nothing about hours or material costs.

Description of Work
replaced a rusted drain pipe and vent pipe in a kitchen sink

08/21/2017

Shannon Kaye G.

The plumber came out to give me a free estimate. He determined the problem was not with the plumbing, but was instead related to the shower installation and likely under the builder's warranty. I know others who have used them as well. They have nothing but glowing testimonials for Silverado. That's why I called them, and I was thoroughly pleased.

Description of Work
Diagnose a leaking shower, and repair if in their scope of work.

06/15/2017

Hugh C.

Great! The technician, David Driggers, was punctual, professional and very informative. I certainly would use this company again - and would wholeheartedly recommend it

Description of Work
Issues with a bathtub faucet. Great!

04/10/2017

THOMAS B.

The crew led by Tom S. performed as promised, They were punctual, friendly and professional, always took time to fully answer our questions, The cost was below other estimates with no compromise in quality. We would definitely engage them again.

Description of Work
Silverado replaced the leaking main water line from the street water meter to our home.

12/05/2016

Don M.

Called Silverado Rooter & Plumbing at 8:00am. and spoke to Angel, who was very professional and polite, explained the problem I was having and she scheduled an appointment for between 10am and 2pm. (I ran emergency service for years and understand how hard it is to give an exact time, so I had no problem with the times.) She said they would call when on their way. I recieved a call from the tech who's name was Matt M. this was at 10:36am and he said he was about 30 minutes away. He got here at the time he said he would. He was very professional, polite and after I showed him the problem, he explained what he was going to do and proceeded to do his job. He was familiar with his equipment and was efficient. It is so refreshing to deal with a company that from first contact made me feel that I had a company who really understood customer service and plumbing! This is an old house 60's and does not have a "clean out" so Matt explained what he was going to do, so I understood what was going on. He "snaked 130 ft" and found the problem to be roots. He cleaned out the roots and explained what may happen in the future and what our options may be at that time, If we do have a problem in the future. The total cost was 140.00, I am very impressed and will use this company and will be comfortable recommending them to any one who needs a qualified plumber. I can hardly wait for any of my friends to have a plumbing problem so I can recommend this company. Thanks Silverado for a job well done!

Description of Work
Had a plumbing, ie. bath would not drain all the way. Was woried that this was a forcast of things to come. like a problem with the toilet and other plumbing.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

Offers by Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
    All In Plumbing

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Financing Available

Hydrojetting main sewer lines, camera & DVD of sewer lines, install new gas piping, locate lines, backflow testing along with repair and replacing, repiping and repairing water and sewer lines, install shower pans, faucets of all varieties, pressure regulator valves and the list goes on

We do not offer septic pumping services, leak detection, boilers and chillers