Santilli Power & Pressure Washing

Founded 2017 •

Santilli Professional Power Washing is a company dedicated to our clients and provide quality service at a reasonable price. We service the Tucson and surrounding areas, and stand behind our work. We do all kinds of power washing from homes, home driveways garages and patios to commercial. Restaurants, Banks, store fronts, you name it!!! We are looking forward to helping all of our new and returning customers. My customers satisfaction is my number one priority!! Visit our website at: http://www.santillipressurewashing.com/...

Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC

Is quality important to you? Is Customer Service something that matters? Then BS&T is the right choice for you. We provide a top-quality custom finish and stress free experience every time. Here is a link that better describes our process. BS&T Concrete Construction LLC on Google: https://posts.gle/dNgDk Our services include patios, sidewalks, driveways, house pads, garage floors, steps, walls, drainage solutions, decorative concrete, exposed aggregate, Reflector floors, chip floors, garage floor coatings, etc. We are licensed, bonded and insured (ROC 278018). Concrete is forever... Do it right the first time with Blood Sweat & Tears

Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLC

The Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction, LLC philosophy and business plan is to provide quality and service to not only contractors with projects of large scale, but to focus on Homeowners that have needs of a smaller size. Zona DC&C specializes and caters to the "small guy". I have 21 years experience in the decorative concrete field and 6 years experience working for a local custom home builder. Being a 3rd generation concrete contractor, I know what it takes to provide a quality product.

07/12/2019

Tarah M.

Lou was very professional and did a fantastic job on my driveway. I was constantly dragging in dirt and oil into my house and my driveway finally feels like new again! Lou was great to work with and I will hire him again!

Description of Work
Removed oil and mold from my driveway

Category concrete driveways

Santilli Power & Pressure Washing

Founded 2017 •

PO Box 31148

Tucson, AZ 85751

Commercial properties, rental property cleanup, mold and dirt removal, garage floors, driveways, sidewalks, flagstone patios, home exteriors, manufactured homes, brick patios, concrete patios and rust removal.