Ronnies Handyman & Home Service LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

9155 N. Shadow Mtn Dr

Tucson, AZ 85704

Better Business Bureau Accredited. We are a small family owned business that caters to homeowners and other businesses. Currently 5 of our 10 employees are family members! We are dedicated to providing Tucson with the highest-quality workmanship delivered with a sense of friendliness, honesty and

09/22/2022

patricia W.

The work was fantastic and so were Jared, Max, and Eric. Great guys with a great work ethic. Baseboards and fan were professionally done with great care. I would definitely hire this company again!

Description of Work
Baseboard trim and an exhaust fan for the master bathroom

04/27/2021

Arash A.

I found Ronnie's Handyman Service online through Angie's List, as they were highly rated on the platform. I needed to completely tear down and install new wooden facia that goes around the outside of the home. The entire process was streamlined and painless -- from setting up an estimate, to drawing up the invoice, and starting the project. I want to shine a spotlight on Ron and Erik, the two gentlemen who came to my home and worked tirelessly everyday from morning to evening. Both men were very professional and were willing to answer any question I had along the way without fuss. And the part that I enjoyed the most from my experience is that the project was on cruise control for me on my end. Ron and Erik would show up in the morning and go right to work, while I only periodically would step outside to check on things. Otherwise, they were on autopilot and I could go about my business. They even finished the job a day ahead of schedule! I will definitely consider Ronnie's Handyman Service for any future projects.

Description of Work
Tearing down existing facia and installing new facia, painting new facia

Category picture framing, handyman service, woodworking, house painters

We are glad to hear how pleased you are with our services! We hope to work with you again and want to thank you for such a kind review of our technicians!

01/18/2021

Margaret W.

Have used this service for many years for various types of repairs, and as usual with Ronnie’s Home Service, today’s visit was no exception. Max was able to come by early and did a great job. He identified the problems quickly and set about correcting them. He resolved main problem quickly, which was that the lower track needed to be re-secured. Getting the doors balanced was not as easy as it sounds, but he was persistent and was able to get both doors functioning again. These are 40+ year old doors which have seen a lot of wear-and-tear, but he was able to get them working properly again. Mac was very professional, personable, and proficient in completing the work at hand. As with all of the employees that I’ve dealt with over the years, he’s definitely an asset to your company. You choose your staff well, which is why I never hesitate to call when I need assistance and have recommended your company to others. Another job well done for Ronnie’s Home Services.

Description of Work
Bi-fold doors to laundry area not working

Category house cleaning, doors

Thank you for the kind review! We are always happy to help! We do our best to hire top notch technicians to ensure we keep our homeowners are happy!

05/30/2020

PK A.

Excellent work, very nice to deal with, very reasonable charge. It's so nice to have light in my kitchen again and grab bars in the shower. Very pleased.. Would hire again

Description of Work
grab bars, light fixture. doors, large mirror hung

Category awnings, electrician, glass repair, doors

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are pleased with our technicians and their work!

04/20/2020

Monica S.

Ron was wonderful to work with. From the initial walk through and quote process all the way to completion he communicated thoroughly and kept us informed with any hiccups or changes. He genuinely cared about the quality of work and our satisfaction. I will definitely be calling him for any projects that come up as we settle into our home.

Description of Work
We purchased a new home that needed a lot of little drywall repair as well as some large fixes like filling in large speaker areas and several big ceiling cracks. There were several broken tiles and we wanted the single track lighting in the kitchen removed and two light outlets pulled for over the sink and the island. The bathroom fan and front door bell also needed fixed.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. Glad we were able to help!

09/24/2019

R J M.

They charged us for pulling the wire but homeowner did that, installed emt fitting connected to electrical panel. Installed 2 X 3 way switches but 1 still doesn't work. The man they sent didn't know what he was doing because he kept calling for instructions which took longer than it should have and we were charged for all the time. I contacted them by email to complain and they said they would get back to us but never did. It also took them 3 1/2 months to send us a bill.

Description of Work
Diagnosed electrical to exterior lights, found bad wire underground. Replaced 3 light switches.

Category electrician

08/16/2019

Patty R.

Very well! The guys did a great job, were careful to not create a big mess and and cleaned up after themselves. They hauled the scrap away for us as well. We would certainly hire them again for our next project!

Description of Work
Removal of a very large free standing cabinet

Category handyman service, hauling services

01/25/2019

Sharon M.

I already reviewed them. And at first I thought wow, how great is this guy. But. We needed him to put in a new pull string on one fan and check the other one because the pull on that one was sticking too! But then, a few days later, the fans were even more wobbly - both - and he came to fix and they stayed wobbly (he said that's just how it is - but they were fine before). Now they're wobbly and making noise. Both. I am very upset. Now, the guy did fix our fence and that was going above and beyond so i appreciate him - but upset he messed up our fans which were fine and just needed new pull strings. Now we have to get another handyman. I'm sure this biz is a good place, but I would not hire them unless they really know what they're doing about that particular job.

Description of Work
We Needed 2 Ceiling Fans Fixed

01/24/2019

Sharon M.

This is such a small job so it was nice to find someone willing to do it. They don't charge an arm and a leg, AND the guy who came out - very quickly fixed the latch on our gate - without being asked to - because he saw it needed to be done when he was on his way to Ace Hardware (love the choice of hardware stores btw!) I have nothing but good stuff to say.

Description of Work
replace ceiling fan pulls

12/03/2018

Margaret W.

Once again, Ronnie's Handyman Service came to my rescue. I lost access to my phone and Internet line. The phone company said the main line needed to be replaced. The problem was the line was under my manufactured home and the company did not do that type of work. So I called Ronnie's and asked if this was something that they could take care of. The technician came out today, replaced the entire phone line under the house, connected the new line to two phone jacks inside. Everything is working great!!! As with previous projects, the technician (Ron) was on time, had equipment needed, and an excellent job. As with the other workers from Ronnie's Handyman Service, Ron was very outgoing and friendly along with being very courteous and professional. I couldn't have asked for better service or results. I absolutely recommend Ronnie's Handyman Service to anyone who needs assistance with projects around their home. Will definitely hire them again. I told them I had them on speed-dial now!! Great company to work with.

Description of Work
Install new main phone line.

Category handyman service, phone wiring

11/10/2018

Margaret W.

There were 4 kitchen drawers, made of particle board that were falling apart and were non-functional. Mike came out, surveyed the location and opted to build the new drawers in his shop where he had the equipment and tools to do a more professional job than on site. Mike finished installing the kitchen drawers that he built for me, and he did his usual fantastic job. They are sturdy, nice looking, and very functional. I fought with these drawers since I moved here in 2000, and now they work perfectly. The craftsmanship of the plywood drawers is exceptional. This is the fifth project that this company has handled for me in the past few years, and as always, exceeded my expectations. Mike has worked on three of the projects, and when I know he’s the one assigned the project, I know that it will be done with professionalism and expertise. His personality and demeanor are perfect for dealing with customers. He’s definitely an asset to the company. As always, it’s been a pleasure working with this company, both with the office staff and the technicians in the field.

Description of Work
Rebuild 4 kitchen drawers.

Category handyman service, woodworking

10/30/2018

Bridget M.

The tech arrived promptly and introduced himself. He started work immediately and installed the 2 lights quickly and expertly. I would use Ronnie's again for any handyman job.

Description of Work
install 2 outdoor lights

Category electrician, handyman service

10/02/2018

diana J.

Perfection, yes that is my response perfection. We recently moved to Tucson and we have used Ronnie's Handyman Service on three separate occasions and it literary went flawlessly each time. I have met four different handymen and they all true tradesmen no matter what the task. They have hung numerous whiteboards in our office, put together all the office furniture, the bedroom furniture, and hung new light fixtures in the kitchen and dining room with utter perfection. The "front office" whom you speak when making your initial appointments or via e-mail are wonderful customer services representatives and will treat you as if you were their only customer. I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about this company and the service they provide is invaluable. Thank you Ronnie's Handyman & Home Services for a job extremely well done!

Description of Work
furniture assembly, picture hanging, installation of light fixtures, etc.

Category electrician, handyman service, hauling services, remodeling

09/28/2018

Deborah D.

They are excellent and did a great job.

Description of Work
They did drywall, painting and plumbing service.

Category drywall, plumbing, interior painters

11/28/2017

H. Thomas C.

Excellent. On schedule , within budget, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Added light switches and outlets in two areas of the house.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service

08/24/2017

Danny W.

It went fine, just a little expensive.

Description of Work
shed repaired, privacy fence replaced and back gates repaired.

07/03/2017

Susan F.

Ronnie's couldn't schedule us for more than a week so they reached out to a colleague who performed the service and, as is usual with Ronnie's, the service was very good.

Description of Work
Plumbing--replace kitchen faucets

Category plumbing

Thanks for the awesome review!

06/07/2017

Renee G.

It all went perfectly. I have hired them for a few things and every person, including those who work in the office, are consummate professionals.

Description of Work
Electrical and other work

Category electrician, handyman service, woodworking

Thank you for the feedback!

04/14/2017

Margaret W.

Mike was here yesterday to clean the gutters, arrived on time. He had a daunting task ahead of him, but he met it head on with his usual positive and upbeat personality. It turned out that the design of the gutters made it even more difficult to clean them, along with the fact that they'd never been cleaned. The one spot that I knew would be a problem was under the palo verde tree, and I was right. It took him as long to do that half of the back gutter as it did to do the other half and the front gutter combined. He did his usual fantastic job and cleaned up afterward as best he could. Another first-rate job by Ronnie's Home Service. This is the 4th time I've called on this company for work at my home and I've never been disappointed with the results. It's so refreshing to find a company that is reliable and professional. It's always a pleasure to work with all of the employees and I will continue to call on you in the future for any issues that may come up. Would recommend this company to anyone in need of home handyman services.

Description of Work
Clean gutters on two awnings.

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service

Thank you so much, We are so glad we can help!

04/11/2017

Nicole C.

After seeing ratings was hopeful they would be a good go to handyman service but found office staff less than accommodating. Overall came off as arrogant, especially when reported that work was not adequately repaired.

Description of Work
Changed light bulbs on vaulted ceiling and tried to repair water line to ice maker but started to leak again

Category handyman service

I apologize that you felt this way, We went over there and repaired two separate leaks on a refrigerator. We advised that if it happens again they will have to hire an appliance company as we do not work on appliances and they don't carry all the necessary supplies at regular stores. We even tried giving a referral for an appliance company that we refer to all of our customers but unfortunately they would not let us get a word in on the phone.

12/26/2016

Susan L.

Wonderful experience. Would (and do!) recommend for anyone. Top notch customer service, punctuality, knowledge and reliability

Description of Work
Yard clean up, irrigation system repair, tree trimming, electrical repair, lighting pendant and ceiling fan installed, plumbing, toilet installation

Category electrician, handyman service, landscaping, lawn service, plumbing, ceiling fans, drain cleaning

12/18/2016

Margaret W.

The steps were totally rebuilt from the frame up to new outdoor carpeting. Not only are the steps now safe, they're stronger and more stable than the original steps were. The quality of work done is outstanding. I would recommend Ronnie's Handyman Service to anyone who needs any level of home repairs done.

Description of Work
The front steps were deteriorated to the point that they were not safe to walk on.

Category decks, handyman service

12/08/2016

Chris C.

Nick did the installation of three ceiling fans, two of which were replacement fans and one new fan. He also moved the light fixture from our library, (which got the new ceiling fan), to our foyer. Two wall bedside lamps were installed in the master bedroom, and a wall sconce put up in a guest bedroom. All work was done very well. We have used this company many times and the work is always great. Appreciate the professionalism and attention to detail. Thanks for your good work.

Description of Work
Install three ceiling fans, bedside lamps, and wall sconce

Category electrician, handyman service, ceiling fans

10/28/2016

Jackie P.

Very professional. Technicians arrived when scheduled and completed the work in a timely manner. No muss no fuss

Description of Work
Fan installed and door insulation installed

Category handyman service, ceiling fans, doors

Thank you for the awesome review, We appreciate it!

10/04/2016

Michael S.

All work was performed as promised and with excellent quality. Nick did a very good job and was very professional. Differently will use again.

Description of Work
Patch and paint water damage in three different areas. Replace broken tile.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, interior painters

Thank you for your review, We appreciate the feedback!

Your Friendly Gardener

We have been serving the local Tucson community for over a decade. Lawn maintenance has been our passion. Now our service specializes in synthetic lawns. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Uriels Landscaping LLC

A local landscaping company. We remove weeds, trim trees, trim bushes, hedge’s. We also place pavers, decorative rock, artificial grass & more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your estimate today!

Elite Rooter

Irrigation, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Carpentry, Tile Work, Drywall, Home Watch, Moving, Lighting Installation, Moving Furniture or Heavy Items, Hanging Items, Mounting TV's, Building Furniture, Installing Cabinets, Back Splash, Concrete Staining/ Sealing, Fencing Repairs, Swap Cooler Repairs, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Ceiling Fan Installation/ Swap Out.

Pool Service, Air Conditioning Repairs, Carpet Installation, Garage Door Adjustments/ Repairs.