Ronnies Handyman & Home Service LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

Better Business Bureau Accredited. We are a small family owned business that caters to homeowners and other businesses. Currently 5 of our 10 employees are family members! We are dedicated to providing Tucson with the highest-quality workmanship delivered with a sense of friendliness, honesty and pride. We guarantee all of our work, and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We choose not to be a licensed contractor. "Using a licensed contractor doesn't guarantee good work, but we do." Service area covered: We are located in Oro Valley and the majority of our customers are within a 10 mile radius, however we do have regular customers that are located throughout Tucson....

Handy House Cleaning

VERDUGO MASONRY

Established in 1987 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, VERDUGO MASONRY has been providing masonry services of all kinds to the Tucson area. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME (vs emailing or messaging on the message center). From general masonry repairs, to block walls, to pavers, to flooring and room additions, Sergio of VERDUGO MASONRY can do it all. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. VERDUGO MASONRY has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing Angie's List clients for over 30 years and are an A+/Accredited business on the Better Business Bureau since 2017. Give us a call today to further discuss your masonry needs and services!

R & JS CONSTRUCTION FIRE and WATER RESTORATION

We are your one stop shop for all of your water and fire restoration needs. We will take care of you from start to finish. We have been serving the greater Tucson area since 1998. We are family owned and operated, and we have over 26 yrs of experience. We offer free estimates and unparalled customer service.

04/27/2021

Arash A.

I found Ronnie's Handyman Service online through Angie's List, as they were highly rated on the platform. I needed to completely tear down and install new wooden facia that goes around the outside of the home. The entire process was streamlined and painless -- from setting up an estimate, to drawing up the invoice, and starting the project. I want to shine a spotlight on Ron and Erik, the two gentlemen who came to my home and worked tirelessly everyday from morning to evening. Both men were very professional and were willing to answer any question I had along the way without fuss. And the part that I enjoyed the most from my experience is that the project was on cruise control for me on my end. Ron and Erik would show up in the morning and go right to work, while I only periodically would step outside to check on things. Otherwise, they were on autopilot and I could go about my business. They even finished the job a day ahead of schedule! I will definitely consider Ronnie's Handyman Service for any future projects.

Description of Work
Tearing down existing facia and installing new facia, painting new facia

Category picture framing,handyman service,woodworking,house painters

We are glad to hear how pleased you are with our services! We hope to work with you again and want to thank you for such a kind review of our technicians!

01/18/2021

Margaret W.

Have used this service for many years for various types of repairs, and as usual with Ronnie’s Home Service, today’s visit was no exception. Max was able to come by early and did a great job. He identified the problems quickly and set about correcting them. He resolved main problem quickly, which was that the lower track needed to be re-secured. Getting the doors balanced was not as easy as it sounds, but he was persistent and was able to get both doors functioning again. These are 40+ year old doors which have seen a lot of wear-and-tear, but he was able to get them working properly again. Mac was very professional, personable, and proficient in completing the work at hand. As with all of the employees that I’ve dealt with over the years, he’s definitely an asset to your company. You choose your staff well, which is why I never hesitate to call when I need assistance and have recommended your company to others. Another job well done for Ronnie’s Home Services.

Description of Work
Bi-fold doors to laundry area not working

Category house cleaning,doors

Thank you for the kind review! We are always happy to help! We do our best to hire top notch technicians to ensure we keep our homeowners are happy!

05/30/2020

PK A.

Excellent work, very nice to deal with, very reasonable charge. It's so nice to have light in my kitchen again and grab bars in the shower. Very pleased.. Would hire again

Description of Work
grab bars, light fixture. doors, large mirror hung

Category awnings,electrician,glass repair,doors

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are pleased with our technicians and their work!

04/20/2020

Monica S.

Ron was wonderful to work with. From the initial walk through and quote process all the way to completion he communicated thoroughly and kept us informed with any hiccups or changes. He genuinely cared about the quality of work and our satisfaction. I will definitely be calling him for any projects that come up as we settle into our home.

Description of Work
We purchased a new home that needed a lot of little drywall repair as well as some large fixes like filling in large speaker areas and several big ceiling cracks. There were several broken tiles and we wanted the single track lighting in the kitchen removed and two light outlets pulled for over the sink and the island. The bathroom fan and front door bell also needed fixed.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. Glad we were able to help!

09/24/2019

R J M.

They charged us for pulling the wire but homeowner did that, installed emt fitting connected to electrical panel. Installed 2 X 3 way switches but 1 still doesn't work. The man they sent didn't know what he was doing because he kept calling for instructions which took longer than it should have and we were charged for all the time. I contacted them by email to complain and they said they would get back to us but never did. It also took them 3 1/2 months to send us a bill.

Description of Work
Diagnosed electrical to exterior lights, found bad wire underground. Replaced 3 light switches.

Category electrician

08/16/2019

Patty R.

Very well! The guys did a great job, were careful to not create a big mess and and cleaned up after themselves. They hauled the scrap away for us as well. We would certainly hire them again for our next project!

Description of Work
Removal of a very large free standing cabinet

Category handyman service,hauling services

01/25/2019

Sharon M.

I already reviewed them. And at first I thought wow, how great is this guy. But. We needed him to put in a new pull string on one fan and check the other one because the pull on that one was sticking too! But then, a few days later, the fans were even more wobbly - both - and he came to fix and they stayed wobbly (he said that's just how it is - but they were fine before). Now they're wobbly and making noise. Both. I am very upset. Now, the guy did fix our fence and that was going above and beyond so i appreciate him - but upset he messed up our fans which were fine and just needed new pull strings. Now we have to get another handyman. I'm sure this biz is a good place, but I would not hire them unless they really know what they're doing about that particular job.

Description of Work
We Needed 2 Ceiling Fans Fixed

Category handyman service

01/24/2019

Sharon M.

This is such a small job so it was nice to find someone willing to do it. They don't charge an arm and a leg, AND the guy who came out - very quickly fixed the latch on our gate - without being asked to - because he saw it needed to be done when he was on his way to Ace Hardware (love the choice of hardware stores btw!) I have nothing but good stuff to say.

Description of Work
replace ceiling fan pulls

Category handyman service

12/03/2018

Margaret W.

Once again, Ronnie's Handyman Service came to my rescue. I lost access to my phone and Internet line. The phone company said the main line needed to be replaced. The problem was the line was under my manufactured home and the company did not do that type of work. So I called Ronnie's and asked if this was something that they could take care of. The technician came out today, replaced the entire phone line under the house, connected the new line to two phone jacks inside. Everything is working great!!! As with previous projects, the technician (Ron) was on time, had equipment needed, and an excellent job. As with the other workers from Ronnie's Handyman Service, Ron was very outgoing and friendly along with being very courteous and professional. I couldn't have asked for better service or results. I absolutely recommend Ronnie's Handyman Service to anyone who needs assistance with projects around their home. Will definitely hire them again. I told them I had them on speed-dial now!! Great company to work with.

Description of Work
Install new main phone line.

Category handyman service,phone wiring

11/10/2018

Margaret W.

There were 4 kitchen drawers, made of particle board that were falling apart and were non-functional. Mike came out, surveyed the location and opted to build the new drawers in his shop where he had the equipment and tools to do a more professional job than on site. Mike finished installing the kitchen drawers that he built for me, and he did his usual fantastic job. They are sturdy, nice looking, and very functional. I fought with these drawers since I moved here in 2000, and now they work perfectly. The craftsmanship of the plywood drawers is exceptional. This is the fifth project that this company has handled for me in the past few years, and as always, exceeded my expectations. Mike has worked on three of the projects, and when I know he’s the one assigned the project, I know that it will be done with professionalism and expertise. His personality and demeanor are perfect for dealing with customers. He’s definitely an asset to the company. As always, it’s been a pleasure working with this company, both with the office staff and the technicians in the field.

Description of Work
Rebuild 4 kitchen drawers.

Category handyman service,woodworking

Irrigation, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Carpentry, Tile Work, Drywall, Home Watch, Moving, Lighting Installation, Moving Furniture or Heavy Items, Hanging Items, Mounting TV's, Building Furniture, Installing Cabinets, Back Splash, Concrete Staining/ Sealing, Fencing Repairs, Swap Cooler Repairs, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Ceiling Fan Installation/ Swap Out.

Pool Service, Air Conditioning Repairs, Carpet Installation, Garage Door Adjustments/ Repairs.