We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Rimline Electric Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2014

2025 N 6th Ave

Tucson, AZ 85705

Our company was built on the premise of unsurpassed quality and integrity. We are known throughout the Tucson, Pima County and surrounding areas as the BEST for commercial and industrial electrical work!! We strive for complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of our business. We are a

01/28/2021

Christina S.

Showed up on time, were fast and efficient. They went out of their way to the hardware store to find a LED dome light to replace a vaulted ceiling light that was not part of the original scope of work (which was great, they recognized a problem and offered to fix it).

Description of Work
Fixed an outside light issue and replaced a vaulted ceiling light

Category electrician, lighting

12/01/2020

R S.

flawlessly

Description of Work
Electrical

11/18/2020

Juan T.

The RimLine Team was great and professional. I will be using them exclusively for all my electrical needs. Thank you ! I recommend this team highly!

Description of Work
Ceiling Fans

Category ceiling fans

09/30/2020

Anna B.

Wonderful. I would highly recommend them. I will use them again. He was quick to respond, experienced, and cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
2 outlets and a light switch. All were not working.

09/05/2020

Cynthia H.

These guys were AWESOME!! The price they gave me was the total amount they charged. They were on time, quick to schedule the job. Also they were very tidy. I would highly recommend this company. Also I had a little add on when they arrived, and they completed that job as well.

Description of Work
added outside outlet

08/24/2020

Cindi H.

Great!! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Outside power

07/22/2020

Rev M.

I called Rimline and they sent an electrician out within 48 hours. I explained the problem and he had the socket situation resolved within half an hour. The pool light took a little longer but it works fine now. Really a knowledgeable guy and very pleasant to be around. I felt the charges were in line and I will use them again if I need additional electrical repairs. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Electrical- We had a few dead sockets and a problem with a pool light.

07/18/2020

Eileen W.

Never contacted me

Description of Work
Electrical for tv mount

07/16/2020

Keith H.

He came out and repaired my outlet no problem. Good, fast, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Electrical

07/14/2020

Shelby M.

They came out the same day and stuck around until everything was done. Good work.

Description of Work
Electrical

07/01/2020

Sherry C.

Everything went wonderful! Will definitely call Rimline Electric again for my electrical needs.

Description of Work
Electrical: Replacing an old ceiling fan.

05/14/2020

Michael L.

RE:. Electrician Tucson area. Do you want an electrician who is honest, dependable and knows what he is doing? Clint Preston of Rim Line Electric, Inc. is also affordable! (520-661-5335 office, 520-661-6310 cell). Our electric co. was scheduled to install a heavy line after 8am but they called me on their way before 6. This created a problem because Clint also needed to be here. No worries---I called Clint and he arrived shortly before the electric co. My husband and I watched in amazement as Clint worked smoothly and quickly with men he never met before. He even negotiated with the electric co, saving us a lot of money. He goes over and beyond what is expected. The only negative I have is that if we could have hired Clint to build our entire home, then Bob and I could have left for a vacation leaving everything in his hands. I am grateful every day that we have electricity that was installed properly and is safe to use. I trust Clint completely and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Have electricity installed

05/07/2020

rex N.

They arrived when promised ,very quickly determined the problems, which were, two bad outlets and a burned circuit breaker. They replaced the outlets and made a trip to find the very old model of circuit breaker. They managed to find the breaker, replaced that and were done within 40 minutes. I was very pleased and would, and will, recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Electrical

04/01/2020

Jill B.

Do you want an electrician who is honest, dependable and knows what he is doing? Clint Preston of Rimline Electric Inc. is also affordable! (520) 661-5335 office, (520) 661-6310 cell). Our electric co. was scheduled to install a heavy line after 8 am but they called me on their way before 6. This created a problem because Clint also needed to be here. No worries-- I called Clint and he arrived shortly before the electric co. My husband and I watched in amazement as Clint worked smoothly and quickly with men he never met before. He even negotiated with the electric co, saving us a lot of money. he goes over and beyond what is expected. The only negative I have is that if we could have hired Clint to build our entire home, then my husband and I could have left for a vacation leaving everything in his hands. I am grateful every day that we have electricity that was installed properly and is safe to use. I trust Clint completely and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Installation of electrical line

03/09/2020

Matthew C.

Clint was quick to respond to my quote request and had a team out the next day. They quickly and efficiently replaced the outlets and cleaned up some exposed wiring in my shed and breaker panel. Everyone at Rimline has been super polite and repectful. They made this project very easy to complete.

Description of Work
Replace 5 outlets with GFI outlets. Clean up some exposed wiring.

02/18/2020

Hugh S.

Excellent crew. Very clean and courteous. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Electrical

02/18/2020

Donald G.

Responsive to the need and very professional. Nice to have that responsiveness.

Description of Work
Electrical

02/06/2020

Judy L.

Very fast, cleaned up the area, very professional and personable.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/24/2020

Matin N.

Very well. We thought we will have some problems but we did not. Very good. Very reliable. They do good work.

Description of Work
They did some interior wiring addition and outside they put in a new breaker box and new connections.

SFA, LLC

Electrical contractor offering quality electrical services to residential, commercial and industrial sectors. We have a team of highly skilled employees dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients. Our goal is total customer satisfaction with work done in the safest and most efficient manner.

Electrical expert LLC

When it comes to the lavish chandelier you have always amagined to the extra recesed can lights you need in those dark dull areas we can help you, or if you needed an extra circut added for your work shop we can handl it, and when it comes to those inconvenient power issues, call us to check your shorts! Quality not quantity is our motto! Every job is treated as if we where helping our own family. We are proud to be a family owned and operated buisness since 2006 and have the knowledge and certification to back it up! Roc# 309337

UNITED ELECTRIC INC

United Electric is owned by Adam and Angela Davidson. We are a family owned business that has been serving Tucson and its surrounding areas since 1980. Unlike larger companies all of our jobs get the personal touch from Adam and his team. All Angie's List customers get a first time $25.00 discount. United Electric. is an A+ accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    ROC 221170
    Arizona
    Arizona: Contractors

New Electrical Installations, Electrical Repairs, Panel Upgrades, Panel Replacements, Electrical Boxes Services, Wiring & ReWiring, Wiring Upgrades,Hot Tub and Spa Wiring,Indoor Lighting,Outdoor Lighting,Electrical Troubleshooting,Media Wiring,Generator Wiring,Generator Installation and Repair,Consulting,Design,Estimates,Residential Projects,Commercial Projects, ,Telephone Wiring