Rimline Electric Inc

Arizona
Arizona: Contractors

2025 N 6th Ave

Tucson, AZ 85705

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Our company was built on the premise of unsurpassed quality and integrity. We are known throughout the Tucson, Pima County and surrounding areas as the BEST for commercial and industrial electrical work!! We strive for complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of our business. We are a licensed, bonded and insured Electrical Contractor specializing in quality electrical installations, electrical repairs, lighting, wiring & rewiring, service upgrades and preventative maintenance services!...

electrician (18)ceiling fan installation (4)lighting (1)

01/28/2021

Christina S.

Showed up on time, were fast and efficient. They went out of their way to the hardware store to find a LED dome light to replace a vaulted ceiling light that was not part of the original scope of work (which was great, they recognized a problem and offered to fix it).

Description of Work
Fixed an outside light issue and replaced a vaulted ceiling light

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

11/18/2020

Juan T.

The RimLine Team was great and professional. I will be using them exclusively for all my electrical needs. Thank you ! I recommend this team highly!

Description of Work
Ceiling Fans

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

09/30/2020

Anna B.

Wonderful. I would highly recommend them. I will use them again. He was quick to respond, experienced, and cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
2 outlets and a light switch. All were not working.

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/05/2020

Cynthia H.

These guys were AWESOME!! The price they gave me was the total amount they charged. They were on time, quick to schedule the job. Also they were very tidy. I would highly recommend this company. Also I had a little add on when they arrived, and they completed that job as well.

Description of Work
added outside outlet

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/24/2020

Cindi H.

Great!! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Outside power

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

07/22/2020

Rev M.

I called Rimline and they sent an electrician out within 48 hours. I explained the problem and he had the socket situation resolved within half an hour. The pool light took a little longer but it works fine now. Really a knowledgeable guy and very pleasant to be around. I felt the charges were in line and I will use them again if I need additional electrical repairs. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Electrical- We had a few dead sockets and a problem with a pool light.

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/16/2020

Keith H.

He came out and repaired my outlet no problem. Good, fast, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/14/2020

Shelby M.

They came out the same day and stuck around until everything was done. Good work.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

07/01/2020

Sherry C.

Everything went wonderful! Will definitely call Rimline Electric again for my electrical needs.

Description of Work
Electrical: Replacing an old ceiling fan.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

05/14/2020

Michael L.

RE:. Electrician Tucson area. Do you want an electrician who is honest, dependable and knows what he is doing? Clint Preston of Rim Line Electric, Inc. is also affordable! (520-661-5335 office, 520-661-6310 cell). Our electric co. was scheduled to install a heavy line after 8am but they called me on their way before 6. This created a problem because Clint also needed to be here. No worries---I called Clint and he arrived shortly before the electric co. My husband and I watched in amazement as Clint worked smoothly and quickly with men he never met before. He even negotiated with the electric co, saving us a lot of money. He goes over and beyond what is expected. The only negative I have is that if we could have hired Clint to build our entire home, then Bob and I could have left for a vacation leaving everything in his hands. I am grateful every day that we have electricity that was installed properly and is safe to use. I trust Clint completely and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Have electricity installed

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

New Electrical Installations, Electrical Repairs, Panel Upgrades, Panel Replacements, Electrical Boxes Services, Wiring & ReWiring, Wiring Upgrades,Hot Tub and Spa Wiring,Indoor Lighting,Outdoor Lighting,Electrical Troubleshooting,Media Wiring,Generator Wiring,Generator Installation and Repair,Consulting,Design,Estimates,Residential Projects,Commercial Projects, ,Telephone Wiring