REFLECTIONS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2006

3.9

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Tucson area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Tucson electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Tucson and surrounding cities. Appliance circuits, circuit breakers & fuses, ceiling fan installation & maintenance, code corrections, data/ communication lines, dedicated computer circuits, electric water heaters, exhaust fans, fluorescent lighting, ground fault interrupt circuits, generator transfer switch installation, hot tubs & spas, LED lighting, lighting design & maintenance, motors, outlets & circuits, security/ landscape lighting, panel upgrades, smoke detectors, surge protector, transformers, etc. 10% military, first responder, and veterans discount.

UNITED ELECTRIC INC

United Electric is owned by Adam and Angela Davidson. We are a family owned business that has been serving Tucson and its surrounding areas since 1980. Unlike larger companies all of our jobs get the personal touch from Adam and his team. All Angie's List customers get a first time $25.00 discount. United Electric. is an A+ accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.

Offers by UNITED ELECTRIC INC on Angi
Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical Services Inc

Electrical contractor serving Tucson & surrounding areas since 1993. We take pride in all services that we provide, no matter how small or how large the job. Buddy Heilig, owner of the company, has 39 years of experience in this field. He will personally design and estimate cost for your project; keeping in mind that consumers are looking for the most cost effective services with quality in mind.

04/28/2015

Beverly W.

They were excellent, speedy and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

10/28/2014

Edward M.

Description of Work
Used Reflections 4 or 5 times. Getting them to respond to calls became more difficult as time went on. In April 2014 they did not show for appointment and have not heard from them since. Person who referred them to me does not use them anymore, and friends of ours had same results as we had. When they did show, they did a great job and cost was very reasonable.

02/20/2012

Caroline N.

The windows were cleaned quickly, cheaply and professionally. They charged so little that I gave them a big tip. I'd definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The windows and sliding glass doors were washed as well as all the screens.

10/20/2011

victoria R.

I called and left a message for Reflections and received a return call that evening to set up an appointment for window cleaning and was given an arrival time frame of 11 am -12pm on our scheduled date approximately one week out. They arrived at 11:35 am. The husband and wife team (owners Adam and Molly) and one employee cleaned my screens, tracks, and windows inside and out. They were courteous, quick and were very clean. They moved any necessary furniture away from the windows, and even moved back some furniture for me that I had moved without needing to ask. They cleaned a total of 33 window panes (some of which were 15'+ from the ground) and only charged $66! I have had work done in a previous house with a similar number of windows for $175. The owners told me they will also do just the outside windows or specific windows only if I need in the future. At this price I will be able to enjoy clean windows more than just once a year. I HIGHLY recommend Reflections. I was given their name by a friend and I had to share them with others. The whole experience was just so postive it brightened my day literally and figurately :-)

Description of Work
I called to schedule a whole house window and screen cleaning. Over the phone I was quoted $2 per window pane to clean inside and outside along with any screens. I do not have any sliding glass doors or multipane windows so I am not sure if that price is different.

06/02/2008

Sharon C.

I use the company regularly. Sometimes we have to reschedule, so I always have them come a few days earlier than needed to give some room for rescheduling. They are so pleasant and efficient and the results are good.

Description of Work
The crew cleans windows inside and out. They also wipe down the screens and the railings.

02/10/2007

DWIGHT M.

We've been using them for years, so it's a social event as well. Job is professional and spotless and price is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Husband and wife team moved furniture, screens, and other items to prepare area. Windows are washed and squeegee dried then detailed to include sills. External screens are washed and re-installed.

11/08/2006

Charles B.

They failed to show up on time on the agreed date. They wanted to come so late that it would be dark before they finished. They came the next day. There were a number of windows which were not properly cleaned and they resisted cleaning them all, offering a reduction of $2.00 total. I refused and they continued cleaning as I said I would not pay if they were not left clean. They also failed to bring a ladder adequate to reaching high areas. I had to provide a ladder, (which they did not realize that I had). At the termination of the work, they insisted that I pay additional charges for "over-sized" windows. They had not stated such an add-on charge either when providing the estimate or upon arriving and starting the work. I refused to pay and Mr. Portis became angry, incoherent and obnoxious. It was not only impossible to reason with him, it was impossible to get in a word either in response to his questions or comments.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows in house.

REFLECTIONS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2006

3.9

7462 E VICTORIA DR

Tucson, AZ 85730

WINDOW CLEANING INSIDE AND OUT, CEILING FANS CLEANING AND BLINDS CLEANING.