Quick Custom Metals

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2011

Premium Granite, LLC

Premium Granite is locally owned and operated, and has been serving customers in the Phoenix area since 2004. We offer not only a wide variety of natural countertop materials to choose from, but we offer different edge profiles to customize the look of your new quartz, marble or granite countertops. If you live in Arizona and are interested in a kitchen remodel, you’ll be glad to know that genuine quartz and granite countertops are more affordable than they have ever been. We work with either prefab granite or custom slabs of granite, depending on the nature of the job. We’re happy to offer prefab granite as an option for your countertops, because it is more affordable and allows for a faster installation. When you contact us for your free no obligation estimate, we will discuss your options with you. Give us a call and see how Premium Granite delivers luxury for less!

Offers by Premium Granite, LLC on Angi
Aqua Vets

Servicing both the Phoenix and Tucson Markets, we provide full service Landscaping with an emphasis on Seamless Gutter Installation & Repair, Rainwater Harvesting, Fencing Installation and Drip System Installation. We also offer a 10% veteran's discount.

10/21/2014

The work was performed without any problems. Good construction. No problems.

Description of Work
Crafted custom downspouts for 3 scupper drains

Category metal restoration

10/30/2012

Mr. Quick, his office staff and his fabricators are all completely professional and delightful to work with. The work is flawless and delivered on time.

Description of Work
I needed a custom gutter and down-spout made that would connect my scuppers to a water collection tank. Mr. Quick helped me think through everything the system needed in order to perform well. The original design worked spectacularly well! A year later I decided to move the tank so needed a new downspout designed and fabricated to connect the gutter to the tank. It worked perfectly!

Category gutter repair,metal restoration

08/08/2011

There was nothing I didn't like about them. I was doing a project where I had to design and fabricate a special gutter. The owner of Quick Custom Metals really helped in the design process to simplify it and make it less expensive.

Description of Work
I used Quick Custom Metals of Tucson in the spring of 2010. They are a sheet metal fabricating company, so I had them do a special gutter for a water reclamation system.

Category gutter repair,metal restoration

Metal fabrication, interior and exterior applications, counter tops, range hoods, sconces, canopies, flashings and chimney chase tops, scuppers and roof drains, ductwork, gates & welding custom.