Presidio Plumbing with Solar Heating LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2010

Additional e-mail - presidioplumbing@gmail.com. Cost is determined by the job....

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

Offers by Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
Intelligent Design Cooling Heating & Plumbing

#1 RATED HVAC AND PLUMBING PROVIDER IN SOUTHERN AZ. 24-HR EMERGENCY SERVICE. ALL INSTALLERS AND SERVICE TECHS AT OUR AWARD-WINNING COMPANY HAVE AT LEAST 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE! Guaranteed highest quality at an affordable price. Our team has well over 100 years of experience. We offer all major brands like Lennox, Trane, Rheem, and Amana. An A rating with the BBB.

Offers by Intelligent Design Cooling Heating & Plumbing on Angi

01/05/2021

Unprofessional and knew exactly how to scam us out of $75 without doing anything. I tried calling back several times but nobody answered or called me back. I DON'T RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY. THERE IS A REASON THEY HAVE POOR REVIEWS.

Description of Work
Toilet Bowl Repair

Category bathtub refinishing

04/16/2015

Description of Work
This company was contracted through First American Home Buyers Protection Plan. The company sent a person out to first check on my garbage disposal (they verified it didn't work and needed replacement) but could not fix/replace it and had to re-schedule for another service appointment. Service was scheduled (after several contacts by me) but the service tech failed to show up. I called the company who sent a service tech out (after 7PM) who replaced the garbage disposal.

06/04/2014

We were happy with them.

Description of Work
I used Presidio Plumbing with Solar Heating to do backflow prevention. They inspected it and found no flaws.

02/11/2013

very bad

Description of Work
home warranty company (fidelity) sent Presidio to the house to replace a waterheater. they were 3 1/2 hours late for appoinment showed up at 6:30 pm . they came back the next day to replace water heater. they started the job around 4:00 pm and left 6:30 pm without saying they were done. i went to look at the job and saw they did not plug-in the hot water recirculator, cut off the overflow pipe on the furnace without saying anything , shut off the furnace and there was a leak. they sent an individual from another company to complete job the next day. i had water damange in the bathroom from the leaking water heater which required the services of a water clean up company. also had to replace some sheet rock. owner very difficult to work with did not return calls. the warranty company forced them to complete job properly and repair water damage. do not hire !!!

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/06/2013

Description of Work
I live in Sierra Vista AZ and had a water pipe break. I called my home warranty (Fidelity who is great, by the way) and they sent them out. I tell you, they were so unprofessional and rude and incompetent. They had to come out 4 times before things were fixed and the first two times when they came out, they damaged stuff that wasn't even broken (sink). I also had to have them send a different contractor out to repair my cabinet that they burned. They did not want to take responsibility for the cabinet, but my home warranty must have pulled some strings, because they did eventually fix it after 2 months of having to have a table cloth over my wall to cover the messed up drywall and cabinet. Each time I would try to call them from my cell phone, it always went to voicemail, and the mailbox was full. Only when I called them from my work number did they ever answer. Just wanted it on record how bad they are.

Category plumbing

Water heaters, solar water heating, gas re-pipe, sinks, tubs, showers, plumbing, and sewer clean.

Irrigation.