Preferred Klean-Co Llc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

6969 W Dupont Way

Tucson, AZ 85757

We are working under the Safety Standars of the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID 19 . General House Cleaning and Disinfecting. Reocurring Weekly,Biweekly, Monthly, one -time, Move-in and Move-out Cleaning

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Housecleaning Project

Housecleaning Project

house cleaning
Housecleaning

We are more than just any Cleaning Company, your Safety and your Satisfaction is really important to us we are working under the Safety Standars of the CDC to protect you and to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and other viruses. House Cleaning based on Honesty, Quality work and Customer Satisfaction. " We are full of wisdom and experience in the cleaning industry. We aim to provide a quality service each and every time at the best price. This is how we continue to grow our client base on a monthly basis". "Relax and Let us take care of it, We will make sure your house looks the best" Get your free estimate today...

house cleaning (91)window cleaning (20)blind cleaning (20)floor cleaning (20)

08/25/2021

Claudia D.

This rental house was, unfortunately, left a real mess in so many ways. The Preferred Kleen team spent an entire day totally transforming it into a sparkling, livable home, ready for the next residents. I called it a miracle. I will definitely hire them again!!

Description of Work
Move Out Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed],thank you for choosing Preferred Klean-Co to do this project we are greatful to work with such a nice lady like you are, we thank you also for the opportunity and trust. We love what we do and we would love the opportunity to work with you in the future .

07/27/2021

Debbie B.

Very good, didn’t clean behind the toilet didn’t clean behind the bathroom scale

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

03/13/2021

Anne E.

excellent job my house feels so clean and smells great they follow all instructions I give thank you very much these ladies are great I feel comfortable leaving the house

Description of Work
Reocurring house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

02/15/2021

Ann E.

Wonderful. I came home to a clean home that smelled good, and felt good to be in. They do very good work.

Description of Work
Deep clean of the home.

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Hi, We appreciated the trust and the opportunity to work with you, thank you for choosing Preferred Klean-Co. We are really grateful to work with nice people like you

02/03/2021

Lou T.

Person came to house and walked through. We discussed worked needed, staff and possible dates. She said she would text me the cost and arrange specific date. I never heard from her again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Hi ,thank you so much for the opportunity to give you an estimate. I was personally at your home address and I sent the quote via text that was the way we agreed. I was waiting for your confirmation in order to schedule the service. I usually wait about 3 weeks to follow up I know some customers needs a little bit of time to think about it. I can resend the quote via email.I will give you a call. This was a misunderstanding the quote was sent I can provide a screen shot. Thank you, talk to you soon!

12/29/2020

Myra J.

I needed a last minute clean in order to list my house for sale during the holidays. Patricia was very responsive and accomdated my date at the last minute. Her team did an amazing job in a short amount of time. She ensured we did a walk through and was highly communicative. Her pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we really appreciated the opportunity to work with you. You are a really nice person and I’m glad we were able to schedule a day and time that worked well

12/17/2020

Tiffany F.

The ladies of Preferred Klean always do a great job with my home. They leave my home looking spotless each and every time. They have such great attention to the details of my home and make it seamless. Even with two dogs who shed so much they manage to make the home feel and look as if they did not. They do excellent work each and every time! They are friendly, punctual and professional, and they communicate with me about what may need extra attention such as blinds, fans, etc. to keep my home looking sharp all the time. Needless to say these ladies are amazing!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Review for Preferred Klean-Co Llc - 6969 W Dupont Way, Tucson, AZ - 39094271

12/17/2020

Tami S.

Wonderful they did a very thorough job that cleaning was spectacular I highly recommend these people

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

12/04/2020

Kathleen E.

Patricia and her team are top notch! The team is professional and very thorough. I've worked with cleaning services before and none have come close to the level of detail, reliability and professionalism. If you're looking for assistance to clean your home or office - contract with Preferred Clean Co! My home is meticulously cleaned every time and it smells good too! It is such a joy to come home after their visit. This is the best investment you can make in your home and overall quality of life. Thank you, Preferred Clean Co team. You are the BEST.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

[Member Name Removed] We really appreciate the opportunity to working with you. You are nice and kind , we are greatful for your trust . Thank you

12/04/2020

Karely G.

The house cleaning went extremely well. I am incredibly satisfied with the way Patricia and her team took precautions with COVID. They sanitized and disinfected everything. They were also very kind, punctual, and professional. I would 100% recommend them and keep using their services in the future!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

Opening the front door and walking into a clean home is SUCH AN AMAZING FEELING! We understand that life gets busy and sometimes you need a little help getting the dreaded task of cleaning your home completed.We want to make your life a bit easier by doing what we do best and that's cleaning. General House and Office Cleaning (Reoccurring Services) Weekly Biweekly Monthly One-time Move-in Cleaning Move-out Cleaning Deep Cleaning Oven Refrigerator Ceiling fans Baseboards and More.

Floor wax Carpet Shampoo