Plumb Plumbing

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2006

19 W Ventura St.

Tucson, AZ 85705

Plumbing **24/7 ON CALL SERVICE AVAILABLE ** Super Service Award Winner 2008-2017!! Locally Own & Operated. Licence #ROC 211219 CR37 . Additional Contacts: - Suzanne Soneira (Admin). . . Vicki Nault (Office Manager, Dispatch). 19 W Ventura St. Tucson, AZ 85705. . 10% off Service Calls for Angie's

08/11/2022

Phyllis I.

The technician, Glen, did an excellent professional job. He explained every step he was doing. He hauled the old toilet away, and made sure work area had no traces of debris. Good job, Glen!

Description of Work
Replaced Master bath toilet.

02/11/2022

Doris M.

We have used Plumb Plumbing for 12 years. We live in an old house that frequently has issues. Most recently we had a leak in the bathtub line fixed, new faucets installed and an outdoor pipe leak fixed. Their work is excellent and if there is ever a problem afterwards, they are quick to respond. I wouldn't use anyone else. Also, all their plumbers are really good at cleaning up.

Description of Work
Fix leaks, install new faucets

06/24/2021

Betty S.

Plumb plumbing sent James to fix a clogged kitchen sink, bathroom sink, and bathtub drain. He was amazing. As soon as he ran the water down the drain, he knew immediately what was wrong. Fixed both drains in a short matter of time. He installed new parts to my toilet and had it running perfectly. Worked constantly, explained everything to me, and cleaned up when finished. I will be using Plumb Plumbing for all my plumbing projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain, bathroom sink drain, and tub drain unclogged. Toilet parts installed

04/28/2020

Josephine L.

Very well, used up to date type of water line and installed at best locations across my acre, Even put access lines to new locations for watering with hose to plants, trees etc. Did not have to cut or chop my patio but bored underneath to reach water entrance to house then cemented back the opening needed to make all the connections. Very nice job. Very professional, polite and pleasant. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
replace main waterline from meter to house

03/10/2020

Troy W.

Very well. Work completed with minimal time.

Description of Work
Clear stopped kitchen sink drain

12/02/2019

Larry Jani F.

The service was great. We were satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Plumb Drain repair for a leakage

11/27/2019

William M.

Found nothing and did nothing for $147. Mailed payment and had mail returned stating undeliverable, vacant even though I used their own return envelope. Just learned I have a collection notice for non payment. Thanks for nothing. Called a real plumber and they diagnosed the problem with the toilet and they accepted payment without a problem. Thanks for nothing but a headache and 30 point drop in my credit score.

Description of Work
Check for water leaking as tenant complained of very high water bill

09/27/2019

Phyllis I.

Great! Our plumbing technician, James, did an excellent job installing the kitchen faucet. He even fixed a water leak he noticed coming from the pipe leading to our garbage disposal.

Description of Work
Installation of a new kitchen faucet

07/15/2019

ROBERT S.

They had the best estimate and did great work in very hot weather without any complaints. They made sure that they addressed all of our concerns and we passed the city inspection/approval on the first try.

Description of Work
We used Plumb Plumbing to replace our all of our natural gas lines after Southwest Gas detected a leak.

Category gas leak repair

03/30/2019

David R.

Jesse did a great job! He was professional and quick assessing the issues in our new home. He unclogged our drains in our restrooms, replaced tub spout/diverter, and repaired a sink drain. We also requested he evaluate our outside pool gate water value and he recommended we replace it and offered to complete the request on the spot. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Drain clogs, Gate Valve Shutoff, Spout Replacement

03/22/2019

David R.

Work was done promptly and we will hire them again if we need plumbing services. They replaced two shut off valves to the home. The main house shut-off valve was replaced, but developed a leak about two weeks after repairs, but they promptly fixed the issue without additional charge. The inside water heater shut-off valve was also replaced.

Description of Work
Shut off Value Replacements

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/28/2019

Gail B.

punctual for for the estimate and to do the main job. difficult to get them back to finish small issues identified by the city inspector. ultimately completed the job to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
replaced pipes in my guest house.

10/24/2018

JANE G.

Sent pictures of tight situation in late morning. Spoke to a very professional and nice dispatcher about the job. She had a tech finishing up a call and he came within 35 minutes. Quickly completed job and tested water lines as brought the water back into house.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet valve in extremely tight water closet. Had to turn water off at street before repair.

10/05/2018

Marie M.

The only reason I am giving it 2 stars is because the actual plumbing work is great. The house inspector for our re-pipe job was impressed with the quality of the work. Joey was super friendly and helpful in our estimate. The main problem is customer service. If you have a problem and have to deal with Vicki be prepared for someone who couldn’t care less about you or your experience. Their drywall sub was scheduled to come to our home on Tuesday however when we went after work nobody had shown up nor was a phone call placed to us as to why. When Vicki was questioned her excuse is they’re a 3rd party so not our fault and she was on vacation Monday and Friday (what this has to do with Tuesday I’ll never know). We were told they’d be out on Wednesday & the job would be finished Wednesday but that wasn’t true either. We were notified that they had to come Thursday to complete the work and we’d be finished on Thursday. After I called Vicki out of frustration all she reiterated to me was “Sorry but I’ve already told your husband this..”. How condescending to not even speak to me or try to be sympathetic to the situation. I’m a customer just as my husband is and deserve the same respect. After a circle of empty sorry’s and letting her know I’d never recommend them again (she got agitated at that but just said fine like she didn’t care) I hung up. She then proceeded to email my husband a passive aggressive email to try to “tattle” to him about our phone call. Turns out her statements about our phone calls were lies and my husband knew exactly what I had said. There is a paragraph where she cites what she told him and it was a lie as well. He has her prior email which states otherwise. Save yourself some headache and just pay a little more money to get actual customer service. It’s terrible because the work was great but I’m beyond excited to be done with Vicki and this company. I’ll never use them again & tell everyone I know to NOT use them and go elsewhere.

Description of Work
Re-Pipe of House

09/26/2018

Sam K.

Steve, Shane and crew, including the office staff, are first rate professionals: high expertise, responsive, fair and creative plumbing problem solvers.

Description of Work
We have used Plumb Plumbing fir a variety of projects over the past several years, including replumbing our house, minor repairs, a major exterior leak, and two complex water heater jobs.

Category drywall, plumbing, water heater repair

09/01/2018

Maria S.

Jason did great then Shane came to help finish up awesome job well done we are super satisfied we sure couldn’t do that

Description of Work
Snake the drains new sink piping

08/30/2018

Prabhakar R.

Charged for parts when none was used. When asked was told that is company policy. Will never use them again.

Description of Work
Checked kitchen sink blockage

Category plumbing

We have no records on file of performing work for this customer, and do not find anything on record in the recent past where we snaked a kitchen sink and charged for parts that were not used. The address provided is in Florida which is a state we do not service. Please advise.

07/03/2018

Steve E.

quickly. also reset one toilet wax seal.

Description of Work
clear sewer line

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

06/02/2018

GARY S.

I am writing this review more than a year after the work was done. I have not experienced any problems since that time. I wanted to complete this review, even after more than a year has passed, because of the positive experience I had with Plumb Plumbing. They deserve this consideration. I had 2 estimates done with 2 companies that were rated highly. The first company did a satisfactory job in repairing the initial leaks under the foundation, but a final leak was found in a location that was nearly inaccessible. We knew we would have to repipe the house eventually, so we asked that company and Plumb Plumbing for estimates. The first company estimated the work to be about $7000, but that was only for the re-pipe, not any drywall/stucco work to replace the holes in the wall, or any repainting. The Plumb Plumbing estimate was about $6600, but that included the permit and drywall/stucco repair, so I accepted them for the job because they cost less and provided more. Our home had the original pipes buried under the foundation, and they would come up and out from the foundation in several areas in our home where needed. So, the re-piping had to access the system where it entered the home and be redistributed within the walls or ceiling to those same service areas. Other problems specific to our home were a 3'x8' mirror that was glued to the wall that needed to be removed to access the bathroom fixtures, and a cultured marble tub that had to be dismantled to access its fixtures. All of these problems were taken care of without incident or any breakage, and returned to their respective location/condition after the re-pipe was completed. The re-pipe took 2 days, and at the end of the first day we had a complete functioning bathroom for our use. After passing inspection, and getting a permit, the drywall/stucco repair was completed after two more days of work. In all, the complete process took about a week. I completed the painting myself. If you are in the unfortunate need to have your home re-piped, I recommend you have Plumb Plumbing be one of the plumbing companies to provide an estimate for you. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the work they did for me.

Description of Work
I needed to have my house (built in 1994) re-piped from its original polybutylene pipes, which began leaking, to the current standard (Aquapex).

05/04/2018

Jackie Z.

The estimator was awesome. Read our home inspection, let us know what was important and what could wait. Definitely didn't make "mountains out of mole hills". Guy who did the work wasn't particularly "chatty", but came in did a good job and left. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
We purchased a home with some minor plumbing issues: tank to bowl leak in one toilet, handles missing from faucets, needed a pressure regulator.

04/26/2018

Ellen F.

I thought the wax seal had failed on this toilet, but these guys quickly determined it was the water supply handle and replaced it. While one of them worked on that, I asked the other to look at a relatively new Toto toilet that from the day it was installed never flushed hard enough to wash the rim. We were told by the original installers (Naughton) that it was because of low water pressure. The guy from Plumb Plumbing guessed something must be blocking the water intake from the tank. He lifted up the flapper and stuck his hand down inside and pulled out a green plastic cap that was supposed to go over the fill mechanism, but that I had never seen before! Problem solved after more than a year of wishing we'd bought some other brand. Kudos to Plumb Plumbing for THINKING and solving the mystery. That toilet works perfectly now.

Description of Work
Toilet leak

04/20/2018

Michael C.

Excellent. Our existing heater was leaking from the top. It was 17 years old, well past its design specs. The Plumb techs arrived on-time for each of three visits (diagnosed a crack in the old heater, estimated a new install, and the actual installation). The installation and clean-up went well, and the techs cleaned everything up and hauled away the old unit.

Description of Work
Diagnose and replace hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

03/01/2018

Elizabeth N.

No hot water flowing in the house and we were having guests! After I called in the early evening, Ed E. arrived and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Water heater not working

Category water heater repair

02/12/2018

Carole N.

Were able to come a day after our call. Were timely, cleaned up area after job, used good quality parts as had been recommended by a friend. Fair cost and checked some additional areas for problems while at our home. We will stick with them.

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

02/07/2018

Greg M.

Three bids taken, Plumb was the lowest by over $600. They were also the only one who repair a stucco wall after they have to cut into it. The others just won't or insult your intelligence claiming that "Home Depot doesn't sell stucco supplies anymore." I have never seen such quality work in a contractor. It was done in a day, stucco repaired on another. Please look at the before and after pictures and tell me if you can tell them apart. Granted, I am a good painter and I have paint that it a dead match but these folks cut a 5 foot by 2 foot section of wall and moved the drain pipes and then replaced and patched the stucco and it is impossible to tell where. Each professional was polite, friendly and fast. I am so impressed I am writing a review and I NEVER do this.

Description of Work
We needed the kitchen sink drain lowered to accommodate a new sink and countertop. The alternatives were to eliminate the garbage disposal and live without it, or replace the sink and 10 feet of new granite. Lowering the drain was the only real option.

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operated, certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite Way Heating, Cooling & Plumbing has been helping improve customer's homes in Southern Arizona since 1959. We are of course fully bonded, licensed and insured. We are locally owned and a well know fixture in the community. We currently employee over 150 wonderful people in Tucson and you likely see our trucks all over town. We are dedicated to building science and modern technology, which is why our HVAC installations are well known as some of the best around. We pull permits on almost every job, the fact that we go over and above code requirements to achieve high quality AC replacement is one of the reasons we count a number of inspectors among our clients. In recent years, we have won the Trane President's Award for Best Trane Dealer in Tucson and are the largest Lennox dealer in the region. We have also won Arizona Daily Star Best In Tucson awards in 2019 and 2020. But what makes us the choice for so many local customers is our people - we hire for quality and then invest in training them to be the best. You'll find friendly, supportive and communicative expertise from your first call to our office all the way through to support and responsiveness once your work is completed. We look forward to the opportunity to make you another genuinely satisfied customer, please give us a call.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Elite Rooter

Water line repair & replacement, shower pan repair, toilet installation & repairs, tankless water heaters, tank water heaters & boilers, gas, water, & sewer, new plumbing fixtures installed, water filtration systems, sinks & faucets installed, garbage disposals repaired & replaced, fiber optic video inspection sewer camera, sewer lines repaired & replaced, drain line locating, & hydro-jetting.