PIONEER POOLS INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2006

14 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. LICENSES: #ROC171527 & #ROC171528....

Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC

Is quality important to you? Is Customer Service something that matters? Then BS&T is the right choice for you. We provide a top-quality custom finish and stress free experience every time. Here is a link that better describes our process. BS&T Concrete Construction LLC on Google: https://posts.gle/dNgDk Our services include patios, sidewalks, driveways, house pads, garage floors, steps, walls, drainage solutions, decorative concrete, exposed aggregate, Reflector floors, chip floors, garage floor coatings, etc. We are licensed, bonded and insured (ROC 278018). Concrete is forever... Do it right the first time with Blood Sweat & Tears

My Culture Landscaping

My Culture Landscaping provides: Tree removal, gravel removal/laying, weed removal, spraying, trimming, weed eating, grass cutting etc. House clean outs you name it we offer it. Weekly & Monthly Maintenance Low cost services Affordable plans/prices Free estimates call now to schedule your appointment today Keon (520) 278-1379

White line Pool

We specialize in Calcium deposit removal by glass Bead Blasting. Great for restoring tile, pebble tech, rock water features, and more. Tucson local Owner operated Service provided Bead blasting Soda blasting Acid Wash Tile and Grout repair Pool draining

01/22/2016

J H.

Bill is both competent and courteous and every confidence in his ability and judgement.

Description of Work
Replaced the lower half of a badly leaning and split cartridge filter.

12/06/2015

John C.

We did not use this Pioneer Pools. We met with the representative on multiple occasions but we found him to be too opinionated about what we could and could not do. We ended up going with another company who was able to fulfill all of the construction requirements. I was surprised to receive an email from Pioneer Pools that criticized us for not choosing to go with them. I felt that this was unprofessional.

Description of Work
Pioneer Pools did not perform any service

04/19/2015

Dorothy G.

We have dealt with these folks since we bought our home 15 years ago. Patty and Lee run a nice shop. Small, personal, professional. Good find!

Description of Work
Repaired our Shark machine for cleaning the bottom of the pool.

04/08/2015

William P.

Quick, professional. When the work was completed, he even painted the new piping to protect from sunburn. I've used them before, and I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Changed broken backwash valve.

02/28/2015

Christopher T.

on time, cost as quoted, no worries

Description of Work
new pump, chlorine controller

02/18/2015

Sharon S.

Pioneer pools is probably the best company I've ever dealt with. From the very first they were professional and extremely helpful. It took several months to come up with a final design. My contact was Ken. He never ever showed any impatience with all my changes. He wanted me to have the pool I want. He had many, many great suggestions for which I am grateful. His advice was always correct. I'm glad I listened. He was familiar with pool regulations for my area so I didn't have to spend hours on research. He listened to my concerns and tried to suggest novel ways of meeting my desires. He even called the county agency to help with design --specifically fencing-- concerns. The work crew always arrived as promised. They also were ready to listen to my concerns and didn't need to always run back to company for minor changes. I made several changes with the decking. They worked with me 1:1, redrawing lines and offering ideas that I hadn't considered. I moved lines many times--never a complaint. The billing agent was very helpful. I was traveling a lot during construction and was a few days late with payments. I was never scolded or made to feel guilty. My HOA was concerned about possible damage and worried about waste materials. Not a problem. They cleaned up perfectly. I never had to nag. I am so happy to have chosen Pioneer Pools. I have never had a company so concerned with my satisfaction. I didn't have a single negative issue. I highly recommend Pioneer Pools--no reservations at all.

Description of Work
Custom inground pool

12/05/2014

Robert B.

I called and asked to have someone come out and look at my leaky pool pump, potentially opting to have it replaced. The sales person I talked to said she would have someone call me back. It has been 3 days since the first call, and after a second call 2 days after the first, I've received no return call, so I've given up and will call someone else.

Description of Work
Nothing. Did not return my call.

06/13/2014

Robert W.

Bill Winters and crew did a great job. They were punctual and did exactly what they said they would. No surprises.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed tile; acid washed pebble tek; replaced light.

08/12/2013

Craig K.

Awesome work and right on schedule. Very professional yet very friendly. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Took 40 year old concrete pool that has been dry for the last 10 years and brought it back to life! Replumbed, rewired, added an LED pool light, connected new pool equipment and replastered the pool.

08/05/2013

MOHAMED T.

My wife called the company, scheduled and appointment, the guys came to survey the problem, gave us a quote by e-mail, and a week later they came and fix the 2 problems.

Description of Work
They fixed 2 things: 1. I had a major leak in the pluming of the pool. The dug the area, found the leak and fixed. 2. I had a problem with my Spa. The water level used to drop below the blaster, and for 10 years I called many companies and none was able to identify and fix it. These guys were great, all what they did was install another check in valve. Problem solved.

PIONEER POOLS INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2006

4202 E GRANT RD

Tucson, AZ 85712

NEW RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL POOL CONSTRUCTION REMODELING, POOLS & SPAS REPAIRS.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa