Peterson Drywall LLC

Arizona
Registar of Contractors

Peterson Drywall LLC...

Madero Painting Company

Madero Painting Co. is a full-service and exceptional painting company that ensures professionalism and provides high-quality painting services at affordable prices. Our staff are Hardworking, Reliable, Courteous and provide Quality workmanship. So let us take the pain- out of paint job. We specialize in Residential and commercial interior and exterior painting, cabinet painting, power washing, and epoxy flooring. Madero Painting Co. proudly serves all of Pima County and Santa Cruz County. We are licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. We take the time to go over every job thoroughly with each customer to ensure their satisfaction. We provide many services and look forward to hearing from you to work with you on your painting needs. So Give us a call today to provide you with A Fresh Coat For A Fresh start!

Arizona Painting Company

We specialize in residential house painting and commercial painting, both interior and exterior. We pride ourselves in offering the best warranty in Arizona on our exterior house painting jobs. All of our workers are employees, we do not sub-contract any work so you can rest assured that you are getting the best and highest skilled painters in Phoenix. We are a drug-free company and background check each of our employees. We pride ourselves in constantly training our crews and working on always improving our quality, we focus on setting the standard for all other painting companies to strive towards.

Offers by Arizona Painting Company on Angi
JC Painting Services

Locally owned and operated. Owner is onsite for every job. We offer free estimates and we specialize in Interior & Exterior Residential painting and commercial painting, wallpaper removal, drywall repair, popcorn removal, deck staining, fence painting.

11/30/2018

Marilyn P.

Excellent work, the texture exactly matches the existing texture on the wall. Keith was prompt, extremely neat and the price was reasonable. I have already referred him to someone in my family who needs drywall repair and I will not hesitate to use him again.

Description of Work
Texture a small area of wall after wallpaper was removed.

08/07/2017

William D.

Very prompt, professional. I'm happy with my experience.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

06/21/2017

Lisa S.

Keith did an excellent job. Texture of drywall matched home exactly. You cant tell any holes were every there!

Description of Work
Repair of 36 drywall holes due to plumbing repipe and painting

Category drywall,interior painters

06/12/2017

Paul G.

It went better than expected. I am very particular and expect professional grade work. He even went above and beyond and fixed some things I didn't ask for. Looks great!

Description of Work
Popcorn ceilings removed and retextured.

06/12/2017

Julie G.

Excellent. Done quickly, neatly and the finished wall looks great.

Description of Work
Replace a section of drywall in my dining room

04/18/2017

Melanie J.

Everything went fine, great communication on date and time available. Needed a larger area than deal covered but he did it all for an extra fee and I was very happy.

Description of Work
Needed old drywall removed and replaced.

02/14/2017

John M.

I agreed for him to do the work based on reviews in Angie's list. I don't think the reviews do this man justice. He was very professional, did absolute the highest quality work at a very reasonable price. You cannot go wrong if you contract this person to do a drywall job for you. He is fabulous.

Description of Work
I had a major roof leak over my living room. Keith Peterson came out to look at the job and gave me a quote within eight hours.

Category interior painters

01/16/2017

Dawna R.

Super prompt and professional. Price was also fair. Have used him before and will do so again if needed

Description of Work
Repaired drywall lid after roof leaked

01/06/2017

Roger V.

It went great. The quality of the work was excellent and it was done on time and per our initially agreed price (which was a very reasonable amount). He was very responsive and punctual. He always called me and showed up when he said he would. Overall he was a pleasure to work with and we are quite satisfied the service, the cost and the finished product.

Description of Work
Has damage to the ceiling and wall in a bedroom due to a water leak which was now remediated. Required removal of an area of wallboard and replacement with new wallboard, including texturing the new wallboard to match the existing finish.

01/03/2017

Doreen B.

Was very pleased with how nice the job was done.

Description of Work
repair-plastering ceiling walls from previous leaks

Peterson Drywall LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

1831 N Silver Mountain Pl

Tucson, AZ 85745

Drywall repairs, remodeling, textures, water damage, acoustic, popcorn, ceiling removal, additions & arches. We also offer a new decorative finish called FRESCO HARMONY! A variety of colors are available. FRESCO HARMONY is a beautiful choice for accent walls!