PATIO POOLS & SPAS

Founded 1969 • With Angi since July 2006

4.2

Consider Patio Pools & Spas for all your “backyard fun” needs. Locally owned & operated for over 44 years, the company is the largest pool builder in Southern Arizona and can handle complex commercial projects to smaller, beautiful residential pools. Patio has also won over 150 significant awards since their inception in 1969 and is a leader in the industry. In house veteran crews and exclusive Master Pools Guild higher quality standards set Patio apart from competitors, plus Patio also offers older pool renovations/refurbishing, pool and spa service & repairs, weekly pool service, portable spas/hot tubs/swim spas and five pool supply stores staffed with courteous professionals to help pool owners with chemicals, pool care and free water testing. The stores also offer parts, patio furniture, umbrellas, swimwear, pool toys & games and much more, everything you need for “backyard fun”. Call 520-886-1211 for the store near you or visit our website at www.patiopoolsaz.com....

Custom Solar and Leisure

We are your Tucson experts in commercial and residential solar system installations including Solar Power, Solar Panels, Solar Pool Heating, Solar Installation and all of your Solar requirements. We are committed to customer service, and high quality alternative energy solutions, at affordable rates. Serving Tucson, AZ. and the surrounding areas since 2007. Custom Solar & Leisure is one of the most highly reviewed solar installers in Tucson, A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, and a 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award winning company! - Contact Us @ (520) 247-3060 or Visit our website @ CustomSolarandLeisure.com.

Blood Sweat and Tears Concrete Construction LLC

Is quality important to you? Is Customer Service something that matters? Then BS&T is the right choice for you. We provide a top-quality custom finish and stress free experience every time. Here is a link that better describes our process. BS&T Concrete Construction LLC on Google: https://posts.gle/dNgDk Our services include patios, sidewalks, driveways, house pads, garage floors, steps, walls, drainage solutions, decorative concrete, exposed aggregate, Reflector floors, chip floors, garage floor coatings, etc. We are licensed, bonded and insured (ROC 278018). Concrete is forever... Do it right the first time with Blood Sweat & Tears

Peak Home Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

08/24/2018

Phyllis I.

It’s gone great! They have been very professional and we are satisfied with the pool. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Pool Installation

Category swimming pools

01/16/2017

Kit H.

Excellent. Keith at Patio Pools and Spas was great to work with. We bought one spa but it didn't quite fit our needs and was given credit for it and purchased another that we just love. We feel as if we were treated with great regard when we had concerns and the follow up was excellent. When you have a good product, half your sales job is done for you. This was the case, but I cannot speak highly enough of all we dealt with at PP&S.

Description of Work
bought spa

Category swimming pools

Thank you so much h for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Enjoy your new spa and we are here if you need anything! Sincerely, Patio Pools Team

03/10/2015

Cynthia A.

I would probably be using Patio Pools anyway. They built our pool. They are excellent. They’ve always been excellent. The price was good. They really have gone back to me and they’ve always been able to fix what I need. Their punctuality was excellent.

Description of Work
The pump froze. Something happened with the pump. He said that it was wearing out but he thinks it will last a long time so he would not recommend me changing again.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

07/21/2014

Michelle C.

They we're suppose to do the job on a Friday when I was off from work but received a call saying they were running late and they would not be at the house until Saturday when I wasn't home. I returned home to find the color was actually removed from the tile along the water line. I left several messages for the supervisor but my calls we're never returned.

Description of Work
Calcium removal from pool tile

04/23/2014

Jessica S.

I received a quote for a new pool from Patio Pools. The salesman was polite, professional and prompt. I liked the design a lot and it was completed quickly. We decided to go with another company through no fault of Patio Pools.

Description of Work
New pool quote only

Category pool cleaners

I really appreciate the opportunity to have Patio Pools create your Outdoor Living area. We hope to earn your business in the future with our full service department, retail stores, or even our pool cleaning department.

12/11/2013

Kristi M.

After my complaints, the problems I have been having with my pool and its service the problem is being addressed and handles by the pool service supervisor Chris who has personally been working on it for last 3 days. I'm happy with what has been going on since mu initial complaint. As of today we are closer to having the pool back to were it was when we 1st had it fillled. Its not over and still have more work to be done.

Description of Work
Pool Service, weekly maintence

08/02/2013

Harold B.

When we discovered the approval problem and that the store would not be delivering the spa (because it would not be approved) we cancelled the contract. The entire experience with them was was one of being mislead and given misleading information.

Description of Work
They misquoted the price, they failed to tell us we needed to be approved by the Township and then because we wouldn't be approved they were going to use the salesman's son to deliver the spa

07/15/2013

george E. B.

I interviewed Patio as a possible pool builder for our new home based on the fact that they had a presence in Saddlebrooke. they had a good reputation, I thought, and i liked what I saw in their designs. What I found was not. Resting on their glory days before the economic downswings, they came in 40% higher than the other two bidders for the same equipment and quality of contract. I was prepared to go with the higher price and a "better" company untill their arrogance and vanity stepped into the picture. I found that they wanted to build a pool the way THEY thought I should have and not consider the customer's wants or needs. They even had the affrontery to contact a potential land scape contractor who I had look at the design and berate him and his company for "daring" to change or alter THEIR design. There is no professionalism here. You don't belittle the competition to the customer, puffing yourself up to everyone else's expense. You don't condemn other contractors from offering suggestions to YOUR PRECIOUS design, and you don't refuse to use equipment known to me to be better because the service department doesn't like it. Then, after I make it clear that we are not going with you, do you not call and email me with promises to NOW work with us and NOW act in a professional way. The extra cost, the arrogance, the demeaning of others, and the unwillingness to work with us, make this a firm NEVER to go with. When and if something goes wrong, not only will the not stand behind their work but they will probably blame me.

Description of Work
nothing

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

We really appreciate your candid information and the opportunity to have Patio Pools create your dream backyard. We are confident that Patio Pools was the best price for what we were offering, thus giving you the best value. We hope to earn your business in the future with our full service department, retail stores, or pool cleaning department.

02/20/2013

John F.

I think their routine service is pretty good but the people who does the service do not know how to fix the pool. It seems our communication is not that great. I started considering going to other company.

Description of Work
I used Patio Pools & Spas for pool service.

02/20/2013

Robin H.

They did not show up on time; they were early so they left. I had to reschedule because I had taken time off work. Then, when they came back, the quote they gave me was ridiculous; it was over $400. My husband bought the part on-line for $35. I am not very happy with them at all. My advice to others is to see if they can do the inspection themselves; it is much cheaper.

Description of Work
I used Patio Pools & Spas to give me a quote for a repair that was needed on my spa.

Category pool cleaners

Patio Pools does not just build pools. We also service, renovate and provide weekly cleaning service. Our five locations offer free water testing and analysis from our Certified Ware Care Specialist. Out stores also carry all your swimsuit needs, toys and outdoor furniture.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available