PATIO POOLS & SPAS

Founded 1969 • With Angi since July 2006

4.2

6320 N Oracle Rd

Tucson, AZ 85704

Consider Patio Pools & Spas for all your “backyard fun” needs. Locally owned & operated for over 44 years, the company is the largest pool builder in Southern Arizona and can handle complex commercial projects to smaller, beautiful residential pools. Patio has also won over 150 significant awards

08/24/2018

Phyllis I.

It’s gone great! They have been very professional and we are satisfied with the pool. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Pool Installation

Category swimming pools

01/16/2017

Kit H.

Excellent. Keith at Patio Pools and Spas was great to work with. We bought one spa but it didn't quite fit our needs and was given credit for it and purchased another that we just love. We feel as if we were treated with great regard when we had concerns and the follow up was excellent. When you have a good product, half your sales job is done for you. This was the case, but I cannot speak highly enough of all we dealt with at PP&S.

Description of Work
bought spa

Category swimming pools

Thank you so much h for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Enjoy your new spa and we are here if you need anything! Sincerely, Patio Pools Team

09/23/2015

kalena H.

09/23/2015

Beth D.

03/10/2015

Cynthia A.

I would probably be using Patio Pools anyway. They built our pool. They are excellent. They’ve always been excellent. The price was good. They really have gone back to me and they’ve always been able to fix what I need. Their punctuality was excellent.

Description of Work
The pump froze. Something happened with the pump. He said that it was wearing out but he thinks it will last a long time so he would not recommend me changing again.

07/21/2014

Michelle C.

They we're suppose to do the job on a Friday when I was off from work but received a call saying they were running late and they would not be at the house until Saturday when I wasn't home. I returned home to find the color was actually removed from the tile along the water line. I left several messages for the supervisor but my calls we're never returned.

Description of Work
Calcium removal from pool tile

04/23/2014

Jessica S.

I received a quote for a new pool from Patio Pools. The salesman was polite, professional and prompt. I liked the design a lot and it was completed quickly. We decided to go with another company through no fault of Patio Pools.

Description of Work
New pool quote only

Category pool cleaners

I really appreciate the opportunity to have Patio Pools create your Outdoor Living area. We hope to earn your business in the future with our full service department, retail stores, or even our pool cleaning department.

12/11/2013

Kristi M.

After my complaints, the problems I have been having with my pool and its service the problem is being addressed and handles by the pool service supervisor Chris who has personally been working on it for last 3 days. I'm happy with what has been going on since mu initial complaint. As of today we are closer to having the pool back to were it was when we 1st had it fillled. Its not over and still have more work to be done.

Description of Work
Pool Service, weekly maintence

08/02/2013

Harold B.

When we discovered the approval problem and that the store would not be delivering the spa (because it would not be approved) we cancelled the contract. The entire experience with them was was one of being mislead and given misleading information.

Description of Work
They misquoted the price, they failed to tell us we needed to be approved by the Township and then because we wouldn't be approved they were going to use the salesman's son to deliver the spa

07/15/2013

george E. B.

I interviewed Patio as a possible pool builder for our new home based on the fact that they had a presence in Saddlebrooke. they had a good reputation, I thought, and i liked what I saw in their designs. What I found was not. Resting on their glory days before the economic downswings, they came in 40% higher than the other two bidders for the same equipment and quality of contract. I was prepared to go with the higher price and a "better" company untill their arrogance and vanity stepped into the picture. I found that they wanted to build a pool the way THEY thought I should have and not consider the customer's wants or needs. They even had the affrontery to contact a potential land scape contractor who I had look at the design and berate him and his company for "daring" to change or alter THEIR design. There is no professionalism here. You don't belittle the competition to the customer, puffing yourself up to everyone else's expense. You don't condemn other contractors from offering suggestions to YOUR PRECIOUS design, and you don't refuse to use equipment known to me to be better because the service department doesn't like it. Then, after I make it clear that we are not going with you, do you not call and email me with promises to NOW work with us and NOW act in a professional way. The extra cost, the arrogance, the demeaning of others, and the unwillingness to work with us, make this a firm NEVER to go with. When and if something goes wrong, not only will the not stand behind their work but they will probably blame me.

Description of Work
nothing

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

We really appreciate your candid information and the opportunity to have Patio Pools create your dream backyard. We are confident that Patio Pools was the best price for what we were offering, thus giving you the best value. We hope to earn your business in the future with our full service department, retail stores, or pool cleaning department.

05/09/2013

Craig H.

See above

Description of Work
Called for a repair on the hot tub. They charge $85, no thanks. Just need an estimate.

John F.

I think their routine service is pretty good but the people who does the service do not know how to fix the pool. It seems our communication is not that great. I started considering going to other company.

Description of Work
I used Patio Pools & Spas for pool service.

Richard D.

The bad thing about them is their price is expensive but they are very convenient.

Description of Work
I bought pool chemicals at Patio Pools & Spa.

Robin H.

They did not show up on time; they were early so they left. I had to reschedule because I had taken time off work. Then, when they came back, the quote they gave me was ridiculous; it was over $400. My husband bought the part on-line for $35. I am not very happy with them at all. My advice to others is to see if they can do the inspection themselves; it is much cheaper.

Description of Work
I used Patio Pools & Spas to give me a quote for a repair that was needed on my spa.

02/19/2013

Aland R.

The sales team was very responsive to our needs and thoroughly educated us in each aspect of the product and project. He was very professional, courteous, and punctual. We double-checked all the technical claims made in the process and we have yet to see anything untrue or stretched. The project team has been very communicative and flexible to our time schedule as we have had to deal with the HOA approval. I will amend this description as the project is completed. The work was completed as designed and communication was effected through email and photos. A couple of minor issues during the construction were responded to quickly when they were brought up. There were a couple of issues once construction was completed that are expected with any large project. The entire Patio Pools team worked with us until we were satisfied. The pool looks beautiful just as it was designed and we are happy.

Description of Work
We are in the process of building a 35 foot lap pool with decking. As construction has just started, I can only rate the sales and design portion of the project at this point. The pool construction was completed as designed including pebbletec surface and decking. The entire work was completed while we were out of town. Patio pools also facilitated required peripheral installations of a new 'pool code' gate and sliding screen door.

Category pool cleaners

My name is Dave McKibben and I am a manager at Patio Pools’ pool division. I saw your very nice comments about your experience with our company (to date ) on Angie’s list, and I just wanted to say “Thank You I appreciate you going out of your way to post positive comments in an open forum. I’m glad to hear one of our very best designers (Russ—only 39 years’ experience!) has handled your project to the extent of your satisfaction that you reviewed it. I also want to let you know our production team wants to earn your “A” rating as well, and we are looking forward to completing your project with that same rating! And after completion, years later as well! Your opinion means a lot to our entire team!

02/19/2013

Marian A.

Excellent

Description of Work
Warranteed work done timely and efficieintly

Karen H.

We pay more for their services but they are always right. It's more like you pay for the quality of work. We've been using their services for about 18 years.

Description of Work
Patio Pools & Spas Company replaced the pumps of the pool. They have also re-plastered the pool before.

Denise B.

The quote was for $12000 to re-plaster and refinish our pool, the tile and the equipment. I went with another company as they had the air or, I got the feeling that they had more business and they really did not need mine.

Description of Work
I received a quote from Patio Pools & Spas to renovate our pool.

Ruth C.

I contacted Patio Pools in late Sept and made an appt. for a pool inspection for a home purchase. The date, time and price were discussed and set. The day before the inspection my real estate agent called to confirm the appt as I was traveling (this was an out-of-town purchase). Patio Pools changed the time agreed upon and refused to give a definite window for the inspection. Further the woman on the phone was argumentation with respect to the conditions with which the original booking conversation occurred. It left us scrambling at the last minute to find another inspector. As the potential owner I was extremely upset and dissatisfied with Patio Pools attitude. I needed to engage a pool service and was entertaining using them. After this experience there was no way I'd use them.

Douglas L.

They are very good and they are timely and efficient. The bearings went on the pump. They have been responsive and helpful. The price is good.

Description of Work
We have service from Patio Pools & Spas.

01/12/2012

william M.

I had bought my spa through Patio Pools and ended up calling in for the service call before warranty ran out. I had no problems at all with Patio Pools service level.

Description of Work
Patio Pools performed a routine service call on my spa located at my home residence. Patio pools successfully purged all of my piping, emptied the spa, changed out all of the filters, refilled the spa, monitored PH levels, and topped if off by cleaning the exterior.

10/17/2011

James H.

They did a great job for us. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Last Summer I used Patio Pools.

08/30/2011

stephen P.

Everything turned out great with them. The crew was on time to the job every day and never late. The quality of the workmanship was amazing. Everything was completed in a timely fashion. They were actually ahead of schedule by a lot. 08/12

Description of Work
I had them out to do a minor repair for me. They also installed my pool in 2008.

07/24/2006

THEY ARE SO BUSY IT TOOK THEM 3 WEEKS TO GET OUT TO OUR HOUSE. THAT IS A LONG TIME TO HAVE YOUR PUMP NOT WORKING. BUT THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING, SO IT IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT IN THAT RESPECT.

Description of Work
MY HUSBAND AND I HAD THEM COME OUT AND FIX THE PUMP AND MOTOR TO OUR POOL, THEY ALSO HAD TO REPLACE THE ELECTRICAL LINES FROM THE POOL PUMP TO THE ELECTRICAL BOX.

Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLC

The Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction, LLC philosophy and business plan is to provide quality and service to not only contractors with projects of large scale, but to focus on Homeowners that have needs of a smaller size. Zona DC&C specializes and caters to the "small guy". I have 21 years experience in the decorative concrete field and 6 years experience working for a local custom home builder. Being a 3rd generation concrete contractor, I know what it takes to provide a quality product.

2022 Super Service Award

B&L Landscaping

We specialize in: Bush and Tree trimming, Weed Removal, Planting, Yard clean ups, Stump Removal, Paver Installation, Hardscapes, Masonry work, And More! At B&L Landscaping our main goal is customer satisfaction. We achieve this goal by prioritizing honesty and the quality of our work. With experience since 2016 in this line of work, we understand that our success hinges on making our customers delighted with our work. This is because we work with professionalism and care to always leave a smile once our job is done.

Arizona Quality Concrete LLC

We specialize in concrete services, foundations, pouring, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Patio Pools does not just build pools. We also service, renovate and provide weekly cleaning service. Our five locations offer free water testing and analysis from our Certified Ware Care Specialist. Out stores also carry all your swimsuit needs, toys and outdoor furniture.