Orozcos painting and power washing services

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

4046 E Shadow Branch Dr

Tucson, AZ 85756

Servicing the Tucson area. We specialize in window cleaning, interior and exterior painting as well as power washing roofs, driveways and the exterior of homes. We also offer many other handyman services our customers may have. Please call for your free estimate....

interior painting (3)house painting (3)handyman (2)home remodeling (1)pressure washing (1)

12/04/2021

Amanda B.

Antonio was great! Communication excellent, always let me know when he would be arriving and was consistent on that. We love the two rooms he painted for us. Would definitely recommend him and will work with him again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/04/2021

11/06/2021

Ginny G.

Orozco’s was a pleasure to work with- easy to talk to, always on time, prompt replies and constant concern for my needs and wants. Obvious desire to do the job I wanted as I wanted it and at a schedule convenient to me. The painting is well done and adds nice shine to my space and the experience was hassle free, with minimal interruptions to my routine. Definitely will recommend this small enterprise to friends.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

08/09/2021

sharon G.

I didn't had any problem with them when it comes to scheduling, They are on time. They are very polite, professional and neat and clean. They did everything I asked them to do and finished it on time. I will definitely use them in the future and recommend to others.

Description of Work
They did power wash on my backyard and a lot of things

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

08/02/2021

Wendy R.

He did a great job! He communicated with us every step of the way so we knew what he was doing next. He arrived in each day at the specific time he told us he would, which is rare. He was very polite and helpful in explaining some of the things he did and why he did them. Overall a great person, A great painter, someone I would definitely hire again and recommend.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

07/29/2021

martha Q.

I would highly recommend Orozcos. He completed the job in a timely and professional manner. He was very kind and courteous. While painting the exterior of my house he insured no damage or overspray was done to my landscaping. We did a walk through when the job was completed. I couldn't be more pleased with the results I was very happily surprised to hear from Mr. Orozco a week later asking if I was still satisfied with the job he completed.

Description of Work
extererior painting

Category handyman service,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

07/14/2021

Jerry O.

It went good. They were clean and professional. I don't have to worry about the work.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Window cleaning Interior/exterior painting Power washing : roofs, driveways and exterior of homes Drywall Concrete Etc.