Marsee Wilhems

With Angi since April 2010

2.9

5405 N Oracle Rd # 165

Tucson, AZ 85704

Additional DBA - Marsee Wilhems Real Estate Group LLC. Additional email - info@wiselisting.com.

07/28/2015

Lillie W.

Marsee Wilhems had people coming in and viewing my house frequently. Had my house sold in 2 weeks. They're wonderful!

Description of Work
Real estate agent for my house.

09/17/2012

John F.

Description of Work
I went to Marcies web site to get some info on selling my condo. A real estate agent or someone from her office called me to see what I wanted. thfe person listened to me. I told her I was interest in selling my condo later this year. I live in a condo complex which is not very high priced. thfe real estate person was not very helpful. I got the feeling see did not see much profit in dealing with my condo.

04/07/2010

Lina G.

Their advertisements toted their team as the top in the region, and they charge a premium commission for their purported experience in real estate. However, we were extremely disappointed with the service. We worked with 3 of the members of the team, including Marsee Wilhems. We feel they overpriced the property, and their primary selling technique was price drops. They have a one-size-fits all advertising strategy and were primarily using internet advertising for a community popular with retirees where few interested buyers use the internet on a regular basis. Prior to the open house we would have liked to make sure the property was cleaned and ready, but they did not notify us before scheduling an open house. However, our biggest complaint was that during the closing, the team exhibited novice communication skills and contract knowledge when a contract issue arose. In particular, Marsee Wilhems was rude and dismissive regarding questions about the contract terminology. I feel that every member of the staff that we interfaced with had very poor knowledge of the details of the purchase contract and the closing process. I was embarrassed and disappointed with the representation that was provided on my behalf during the closing process.

Description of Work
My husband and I contracted the Wilhems group as the agent for the sale of our property.

Real estate.