JG Painting Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2006

Arizona Registrar of Contractors
03/31/2019

JG Painting's commitment to first-rate service and quality workmanship has set the standard by which all other painters are measured. The JG Painting crew is clean, courteous, efficient, and extremely skilled. A native Tucsonan, Jesse Gonzalez started his buisness in 1997. With over 30 years of experience in the painting industry, Jesse learned early on that the success of a business is not measured by the amount of customers but how satisfied those customers really are at the end of each job. He has reamined faithfull to his commitment of excellent customer service fron the start....

Formula Concrete Coating

Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..

On The Grind Floor Coatings, LLC

Family owned & operated with 12 years experience. We provide honest & quality work that we stand by! Commercial & Residential Concrete Coatings (Polished Concrete, Epoxy, Garage Chip Floors, Patio Coatings, Stain, Prep Work & Polyurea Joint Filler.) Serving all of the Phoenix area. First Responder & Military Discount! Give us a call, send a message, email or text us to schedule a free estimate!!! Zack: 602-320-3610 Jessica: 602-679-5354 Licensed, Bonded & Insured.

Pro Finish Custom Painting LLC

Premium Interior and Exterior Painting backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee.

12/13/2017

Myra H.

He sanded and repainted the doors. Unfortunately he painted them thickly with paint and reapplied the caulking, both not what was agreed upon when hiring him. Three years later every door, not just the 4-5 doors with problems are all cracking worse than ever. The paint was applied so thick that we had to sand down some areas so they could be opened or closed. We had him over to discuss this and he said it couldn't be fixed. He would re-caulk them for a fee.

Description of Work
There were cracks in the paint/caulking on my custom interior wood doors and too much paint had been applied. I hired Jesse Gonzalez in Nov. 2015 after finding him on Angie's list with excellent reviews.

05/10/2017

Greg S.

Great job, outstanding quality, very professional and punctual!

Description of Work
Stucco repair, painting outside of house and roof painting

Category pressure washing,stucco,house painters,doors,roof cleaning

Thank you for the great review! Was a pleasure working with you.

01/30/2017

Kit H.

Great. Mr. Rodriguez had been working on an exterior job near my home and was forced to curtail due to bad weather so he took on my small job in one day. I was pleased with the job he and his staff did, including finding the paint I wanted. Punctual, finished far in advance of a full day but did an excellent job. I asked him to give us an estimate for exterior work (stucco and wood preservation) which he has done. We will definitely be using JG Painting again.

Description of Work
I needed two bedrooms painted.

01/17/2017

Christine C.

I have hired JG Painting several times. I have nothing but high praise for Jesse & his crew.

Description of Work
Exterior block/wrought iron wall.

Category house painters

09/19/2016

Tod G.

Unbelievably well. They were always on time, they did an amazing job, the cabinets look factory brand new, and they were very professional and clean. Loved the work.

Description of Work
Painted a lot of cabinets.

07/26/2016

thomas S.

It went very well. The crew did a good job of removing all the exterior paint that could be removed. They then painted the house, priming all bare wood first, in a single day. They did no damage and were very neat.

Description of Work
Exterior wood of my house was repainted.

12/29/2015

Helen G.

He said he would sand and caulk and put screws in different spots. I had him out and he did the painting and the caulking, supposedly. But, they hurried and they left. He didn't leave me his bill. He was supposed to bring it back in from the truck and he didn't leave it. They left. I called him back since he said he would be out. They were supposed to put screws in where the plywood is not straight across. We had a leak in the roof and it caused it to drop down a little bit in a couple of places. It does not look like they screwed or caulked. He was supposed to be out last week and never showed up. I would not recommend him for anything. He said it would be two days and would take two coats. He brought an extra guy with him so it wouldn't take two days. I haven't heard back from him. I would not refer him to anybody. He was about $100 over the other company that came out and gave me the estimate for the same.

Description of Work
They did exterior painting for me.

Category house painters

10/01/2015

alex B.

We recently installed granite counter tops in our kitchen and wanted to change to colors for the walls and cabinets that would better complement the granite. We had used JG Painting before with good results so we decided to go with them again for our kitchen. Jesse and one helper showed on time, selected paint types that would be used for various parts of the job and even matched a paint exactly to a gray color that we had previously used. The contractor also painted nine cabinets in out laundry room.They worked fast and efficiently and finished the job in the two and one-half days that had been promised. Our kitchen now looks like it could appear on the cover of Better Homes and Gardens magazine. We definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Repainted entire kitchen using various paint types and colors appropriate to the job

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

10/01/2015

Thomas D.

JG spent the better part of the first day power washing and preparing the roof for coating. They used quality materials. The application and final results was excellent. I've use JG in the past and they are the best in my opinion. Same was true for the painting of the trim on the house. Careful preparation, proper materials and professional application. They are very neat and clean as they work. I would not allow anyone else near my house with a paint brush!

Description of Work
Roof coating and house trim painting

Category pressure washing,interior painters,roof cleaning

06/09/2015

Sandra P.

It went great. Great service and timiing.

Description of Work
Painted trim on townhome

JG Painting Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2006

1242 W Allegheny St

Tucson, AZ 85705

Interior & Exterior Painting, Clear Coating, Staining, Varnish, Cabinet Refinishing, Cabinet Painting, Stain & Paint Pella Windows, Garage Floor Coating, Patio Wall, Retaining Wall, Water Proofing, Power Washing, Roof Coating, Repaint, Painting, & Laquer

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover