INTERIOR EXPRESSIONS DESIGN SHOWROOM

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2008

3.6

11015 N. Oracle Rd. Suite 121

Tucson, AZ 85737

From Foundations to Finishes...Your One-Stop Solution for Distinctive Home Interiors. We specialize in PERSONALIZED Home Interiors. We help you make your home say who you are. Our Kitchen & Bath division operates unlike the ordinary kitchen & bath remodeler. We are the Absolute Opposite of

12/09/2015

Barbara F.

09/24/2015

jean-elaine P.

The work started in September or October, then we had to stop it, and they finished it two weeks ago. A tile fell off, it didn't break on the floor. Then a latch on one of the doors is broken and they haven't repaired that. It took two weeks to get someone out to fix the tile on the wall and he didn't finish it with matching shelack, it doesn't match the other tile, so it sticks out. I called and asked to speak with the owner and the first thing they said, why did you call me. She said that she was the owner and she said that I should have called my designer who works for her. It was way too much money and it doesn't look finished, it needs a background to it. It's not a terrible job, it doesn't match. The owners response is unacceptable. It didn't include the TV and didn't install the granite on the bottom. My husband is going to have to do that and my husband did the electrical himself. We got tired of putting money into it. We have a half finished project and it's half put together and not a good response from the owner. The price was too much for what we got.

Description of Work
Interior Expressions Design Showroom did a custom wall around our fireplace.

Category remodeling, fireplaces

07/21/2015

James B.

Description of Work
Staff is very professional. Their estimate was a little high, but the quality of the work may well have been worth it. I decided on another company for purely subjective reasons

07/16/2014

george E. B.

So far very good. This is a continuing thing when the process of building this house and so basically we have been dealing with them on and off for two years. The interior designers did not have much stock herself. She is quoting on where we will get these from. Services have been very good. She has been punctual that is on regular basis. We will drive up to Phoenix to see items that are . . They have done a excellent job. The price was high.

06/28/2014

Julie H.

Betty does an excellent job. She ensures complete customer satisfaction. The draperies were beautiful and installed in a timely manner. I would recommend Interior Expressions. Julie Holtry

Description of Work
Made and installed window draperies.

Category interior designers, window treatments

06/27/2014

Debbie D.

Betley Jones has it all fun construction knowledge to a million decorating ideas. She is a true problem solver.

Description of Work
Custom bedding,drapes and pillows, matching and installation of travelers, which was replacing carpet. Help in selecting a large floor rug.

06/18/2014

Diane S.

From start to finish the design knowledge and expertise allowed me to have full confidence in my projects which exceeded my expectations. The projects were all done in a timely manner within my budget.

Description of Work
The company designed and had built a large custom end table with two drawers which fit perfectly between the wall and sofa in my living-room. They designed and built custom doors for my entertainment center. They helped me to pick out fabric for my custom sofa and two end chairs and they gave me expert design advice for window treatment.

04/30/2014

Nancy J.

That would be a negative experience for me. She wasn't a decorator, she had her own agenda not mine. She did her own things.

Description of Work
We used Interior Design Expression Showroom to do decoration.

Category interior designers

We are sorry to hear you were not happy. One of our core philosophies is that we do not push our ideas on clients. We feel it is our job to suggest alternatives that might work better, for the best end result. We would have gladly refunded your money if we knew you were not happy.

lynne W.

We had 2 chairs that needed new upholstery, and needed to go well with the matching couch, which was remaining the same. The people at Interior Expressions had a very large selection of fabrics, and worked hard with us to find the best match. Their upholsterer did an amazing job, including refurbishing the structure of the chairs. When we got them back the mechanism worked like new and the workmanship was really great. We are still enjoying the chairs.

Description of Work
They re-upholstered 2 BarcaLounger chairs

Category furniture repair

[Member name removed], Helping clients save money by reupholstering good, sound furniture is something we really enjoy. Why buy new when you can reuse? Thank you for your business and positive review. The Team at Interior Expressions

John A.

They did quite a good job. They were very easy to work with. We had some ideas in mind and just hired for the work. The job took longer than expected and we did go over budget, which they kept us informed on. One of the contractors they had was very argumentative. He did nice work, but he wanted to do the work his way and not our way and left part of the job undone. This was with our front doors. We had to have someone else finish the work. I wish they monitored their subcontractors better. We would consider using them in the future.

Description of Work
They did a major remodel for us. We had them remodel the kitchen, family room, walls, staircase, etc.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

We take our client's happiness with our work and that of the contractors we recommend very seriously. The contractor that this client was unhappy with is no longer used by or recommended by us. We are glad you were otherwise happy with the work we helped you accomplish, and appreciate your business.

Sarah E N.

I am very happy with them. Jana was able to guide me to find the best scheme that would fit my home. I am very pleased with the outcome. I am going to re employ then here soon for another project. I have no negative things to say about them. They are a high end interior design company. They were definitely worth the amount I paid for with the color they chose and their references to a furniture store as well.

Description of Work
I hired them for window coverings and wall coloring.

Category interior designers, window treatments

{member name removed}, Thank You for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you on your home and am glad it turned it so well for you. I am humbled that you'll be coming back soon for more assistance. i look forward to helping you. Janice Williams Senior Interior Designer Interior Expressions

LINDA M.

We were totally impressed and satisfied. They showed up on time and did wonderful work. The designer I worked with was incredible. I would sure go back to them for more work if needed. There is no need for improvement from my point of view. Betty, the owner, is a delight to work with. I purchased the materials through them and they brought out samples to choose from. I would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
We had them set some tiles and do some electrical work. We had a dinette nook and they set the tile above the windows.

Category interior designers, remodeling

[member name removed], Thank You for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and your husband [member name removed].

Louise (Kathy) C.

The designer, Betty, we had out chose pretty strong colors and a lot of different colors. I tried the color out, and it did not look as good as I thought it would have. Each room would have a different color. I stayed with the work for a few years to see if it would grow on me, which it didn't so I changed it. I thought the designer was very nice and not dissatisfied; it is just a matter of taste.

Description of Work
I had them out for a color consultation for several rooms.

Alison P.

Everything has worked out nice. I went to their retail outlet and they have a nice selection and an excellent reputation for their interior design work. The associates are very attentive and polite. They make sure you are comfortable and are willing to answer any questions you may have. They are pleasant and professional and not pushy at all.

Description of Work
I purchased some furnishings like lighting and textiles and dishes and a rug from their showroom.

Category interior designers, home improvement stores

[Member name removed], Thank You for your kind words. They are very much appreciated. Working with someone that knows exactly what they want, like you, is a real joy. Betty Jones Owner Interior Expressions

12/11/2008

GINNY A.

They put the wrong kitchen floor down and in putting the wrong color. She ordered the correct mirrors for my bathrooms but she told the electrician that we ordered oval mirrors so the electrician put up the lights and the mirrors didn t fit and wouldn t give me my money for that. She substituted (without consulting me) a vanity that I did not pick out that required a change of $350 worth of plumbing and did not pay me back for it. I ordered a copper faucet and she substituted a black faucet, I replaced it and she would not give me my money back. I had the plumber take out her faucet and I was not reimbursed for that either. She ordered an expensive oriental carpet that was too small and she would not give me my money back for that. She had a floor installed in the study and a cork floor was supposedly place on a diagonal and it was not placed on a diagonal and she would not fix that as well. She let her crew put in a broken granite counter top. She would not fix it or replace it. I had to go out and get my own granite. The state contractors office issued a cease and desist order on the house because she substituted the tile people without consulting me and they were illegal immigrants.

Description of Work
They help provide interior decorating and interior design, window and floor coverings and rugs kitchen refurnishing.

Category home remodeling

We regret that we were not able to satisfy Member, even after going to extreme measures to try to do so. We also have significant differences with her in regards to what transpired. Most of the work on this house was done while the owners were at their “summer” residence. Constant communication via phone and email was maintained throughout the project and dozens of photos were sent to show progress and present issues that arose. The kitchen floor installed was what Member approved. The tile she selected was a V4 type, meaning it had a high degree a variability in color. Member was presented with and signed off on samples of all four colors possible with this V4 tile. When she returned after the tile was installed and wasn’t happy, we paid to have 172 tiles pulled and replaced with new ones to try to achieve a better color match to make the homeowner happy. The faucet style she selected was not available in the copper finished desired. When the homeowner did not like the finish we selected in her absence, we replaced it at no charge with a different style in the copper finish. The Oriental rug mentioned was purchased from a third party, not from us. The counter issue goes back to homeowner deciding, contrary to our best advice, to order a chiseled edge on the granite countertop. We replaced the granite counter at no charge to the homeowner, which can be confirmed with the counter top fabricator. It was determined at time of installation that the cork floor could not be installed on a diagonal. The homeowners were notified of this in advance and Member’s husband approved the revised floor installation in advance. The contractor issue related to the tile installation company (independent from us) not paying his crew as employees, but as independent contractors. We had no knowledge of this and immediately stopped using that installer once we were notified of the issue. We even refunded this client her deposit on custom dining room chairs, even though custom order items are non-refundable. We ate the cost of those custom chairs. We felt we did everything we could to make Member happy, and then some. We have had over 1,526 clients, with 6,513 purchases over nearly 9 years in business. During that time, we have had only two clients we could not make happy.

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

Country Strong Fabrication

Veteran owned company with experience since 2010, providing professional and quality work in the welding and fabrication areas. Big or small, we can get the job done!

2022 Super Service Award

Arizona Painting Company

We specialize in residential house painting and commercial painting, both interior and exterior. We pride ourselves in offering the best warranty in Arizona on our exterior house painting jobs. All of our workers are employees, we do not sub-contract any work so you can rest assured that you are getting the best and highest skilled painters in Phoenix. We are a drug-free company and background check each of our employees. We pride ourselves in constantly training our crews and working on always improving our quality, we focus on setting the standard for all other painting companies to strive towards.

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Triple guarantee - see store for details

Interior Design & Decorating, Kitchen, Bath and other Remodeling, New Homes, Project Management. Sales of all types and styles of Home Furnishing - Proudly featuring Made in U.S,A. products: Furniture, Cabinets & Counters, Blinds & Window Treatments, Accessories, Tile/Carpet/Hardwood Flooring, Lighting, Oriental & Area Rugs, Home Theaters, Bedding, Decorative Ironwork, Fireplace Mantels & Surrounds, Window Tinting, Patio Furniture

If you need something for the interior of your home, and we can't help you, we'll find someone reliable that can.