INTERIOR EXPRESSIONS DESIGN SHOWROOM

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2008

3.6

From Foundations to Finishes...Your One-Stop Solution for Distinctive Home Interiors. We specialize in PERSONALIZED Home Interiors. We help you make your home say who you are. Our Kitchen & Bath division operates unlike the ordinary kitchen & bath remodeler. We are the Absolute Opposite of Ordinary. Call to set-up an appointment and we'll show you how we are different....

Lion Coat Painting, LLC

Lion Coat Painting, LLC is a fully licensed, insured & bonded painter contractor company. Our main goals is to specialize on a clean and high quality work with a high customer's satisfaction. We also specialize in the interior and exterior painting of your home with the highest quality paints. We also do free color consultations. Our ROC# 322-177

Complete Flooring

Attention Shoppers! Licensed and bonded one stop shop for flooring, countertops, backsplashes and showers. 6 months no interest financing! Top quality materials and experienced professional installation! Let our designers share with you the features and benefits of your options. We are a Tucson family business.

Pro Finish Custom Painting LLC

Premium Interior and Exterior Painting backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee.

09/24/2015

jean-elaine P.

The work started in September or October, then we had to stop it, and they finished it two weeks ago. A tile fell off, it didn't break on the floor. Then a latch on one of the doors is broken and they haven't repaired that. It took two weeks to get someone out to fix the tile on the wall and he didn't finish it with matching shelack, it doesn't match the other tile, so it sticks out. I called and asked to speak with the owner and the first thing they said, why did you call me. She said that she was the owner and she said that I should have called my designer who works for her. It was way too much money and it doesn't look finished, it needs a background to it. It's not a terrible job, it doesn't match. The owners response is unacceptable. It didn't include the TV and didn't install the granite on the bottom. My husband is going to have to do that and my husband did the electrical himself. We got tired of putting money into it. We have a half finished project and it's half put together and not a good response from the owner. The price was too much for what we got.

Description of Work
Interior Expressions Design Showroom did a custom wall around our fireplace.

Category remodeling,fireplaces

07/16/2014

george E. B.

So far very good. This is a continuing thing when the process of building this house and so basically we have been dealing with them on and off for two years. The interior designers did not have much stock herself. She is quoting on where we will get these from. Services have been very good. She has been punctual that is on regular basis. We will drive up to Phoenix to see items that are . . They have done a excellent job. The price was high.

06/28/2014

Julie H.

Betty does an excellent job. She ensures complete customer satisfaction. The draperies were beautiful and installed in a timely manner. I would recommend Interior Expressions. Julie Holtry

Description of Work
Made and installed window draperies.

Category interior designers,window treatments

06/27/2014

Debbie D.

Betley Jones has it all fun construction knowledge to a million decorating ideas. She is a true problem solver.

Description of Work
Custom bedding,drapes and pillows, matching and installation of travelers, which was replacing carpet. Help in selecting a large floor rug.

06/18/2014

Diane S.

From start to finish the design knowledge and expertise allowed me to have full confidence in my projects which exceeded my expectations. The projects were all done in a timely manner within my budget.

Description of Work
The company designed and had built a large custom end table with two drawers which fit perfectly between the wall and sofa in my living-room. They designed and built custom doors for my entertainment center. They helped me to pick out fabric for my custom sofa and two end chairs and they gave me expert design advice for window treatment.

04/30/2014

Nancy J.

That would be a negative experience for me. She wasn't a decorator, she had her own agenda not mine. She did her own things.

Description of Work
We used Interior Design Expression Showroom to do decoration.

Category interior designers

We are sorry to hear you were not happy. One of our core philosophies is that we do not push our ideas on clients. We feel it is our job to suggest alternatives that might work better, for the best end result. We would have gladly refunded your money if we knew you were not happy.

lynne W.

We had 2 chairs that needed new upholstery, and needed to go well with the matching couch, which was remaining the same. The people at Interior Expressions had a very large selection of fabrics, and worked hard with us to find the best match. Their upholsterer did an amazing job, including refurbishing the structure of the chairs. When we got them back the mechanism worked like new and the workmanship was really great. We are still enjoying the chairs.

Description of Work
They re-upholstered 2 BarcaLounger chairs

Category furniture repair

[Member name removed], Helping clients save money by reupholstering good, sound furniture is something we really enjoy. Why buy new when you can reuse? Thank you for your business and positive review. The Team at Interior Expressions

Sarah E N.

I am very happy with them. Jana was able to guide me to find the best scheme that would fit my home. I am very pleased with the outcome. I am going to re employ then here soon for another project. I have no negative things to say about them. They are a high end interior design company. They were definitely worth the amount I paid for with the color they chose and their references to a furniture store as well.

Description of Work
I hired them for window coverings and wall coloring.

Category interior designers,window treatments

{member name removed}, Thank You for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you on your home and am glad it turned it so well for you. I am humbled that you'll be coming back soon for more assistance. i look forward to helping you. Janice Williams Senior Interior Designer Interior Expressions

Louise (Kathy) C.

The designer, Betty, we had out chose pretty strong colors and a lot of different colors. I tried the color out, and it did not look as good as I thought it would have. Each room would have a different color. I stayed with the work for a few years to see if it would grow on me, which it didn't so I changed it. I thought the designer was very nice and not dissatisfied; it is just a matter of taste.

Description of Work
I had them out for a color consultation for several rooms.

Alison P.

Everything has worked out nice. I went to their retail outlet and they have a nice selection and an excellent reputation for their interior design work. The associates are very attentive and polite. They make sure you are comfortable and are willing to answer any questions you may have. They are pleasant and professional and not pushy at all.

Description of Work
I purchased some furnishings like lighting and textiles and dishes and a rug from their showroom.

Category interior designers,home improvement stores

[Member name removed], Thank You for your kind words. They are very much appreciated. Working with someone that knows exactly what they want, like you, is a real joy. Betty Jones Owner Interior Expressions

INTERIOR EXPRESSIONS DESIGN SHOWROOM

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2008

3.6

11015 N. Oracle Rd. Suite 121

Tucson, AZ 85737

Interior Design & Decorating, Kitchen, Bath and other Remodeling, New Homes, Project Management. Sales of all types and styles of Home Furnishing - Proudly featuring Made in U.S,A. products: Furniture, Cabinets & Counters, Blinds & Window Treatments, Accessories, Tile/Carpet/Hardwood Flooring, Lighting, Oriental & Area Rugs, Home Theaters, Bedding, Decorative Ironwork, Fireplace Mantels & Surrounds, Window Tinting, Patio Furniture

If you need something for the interior of your home, and we can't help you, we'll find someone reliable that can.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Triple guarantee - see store for details