Home Depot

With Angi since July 2006

4.4

We're here to help you do more. Provide the know-how you need. Give you the resources to get it done. Unleash the doer in you....

Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Tucson area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Tucson electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Tucson and surrounding cities. Appliance circuits, circuit breakers & fuses, ceiling fan installation & maintenance, code corrections, data/ communication lines, dedicated computer circuits, electric water heaters, exhaust fans, fluorescent lighting, ground fault interrupt circuits, generator transfer switch installation, hot tubs & spas, LED lighting, lighting design & maintenance, motors, outlets & circuits, security/ landscape lighting, panel upgrades, smoke detectors, surge protector, transformers, etc. 10% military, first responder, and veterans discount.

Advent Electric of Arizona

Honesty, Quality, Customer Service! Those are the 3 things you can expect with Advent Electric. With nearly 20 years experience in the Tucson area at many homes and businesses, I’ve dedicated my entire career to the great people of Tucson. Now it’s time to reach out on my own! I give free, honest quotes, and friendly services! In need of small repairs or looking to replace old fixtures? Need an upgrade or just additional circuits? Anything electrical, PLEASE ALLOW ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO COME WORK FOR YOU!

Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical Services Inc

Electrical contractor serving Tucson & surrounding areas since 1993. We take pride in all services that we provide, no matter how small or how large the job. Buddy Heilig, owner of the company, has 39 years of experience in this field. He will personally design and estimate cost for your project; keeping in mind that consumers are looking for the most cost effective services with quality in mind.

06/30/2014

DIANE S.

The overall job was done quite well. I can't say that there was anything out of the ordinary for somebody to know.

Description of Work
I used Home Depot for kitchen remodel. They took out the old cabinets and replaced them, put in new countertops, put in a new stove and a microwave. They also did a minor amount of plumbing and a small amount of electrical.

Category carpet installation,countertops,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

06/21/2013

ROBERT D.

Home Depot I would say it was awful. We needed to have the windows in the house replaced, they sold it to me two months ago and the job is still not finished. Two months ago all the windows and a sliding glass door was ordered. The sliding glass door was installed yesterday. It was just awful because we could almost not open our sliding glass door. It was a standard sized sliding glass door. It was nothing exceptional, so they should have had it in stock. And the windows for the house we went to the low e windows, double pane windows when they came out to install those one of them came in the wrong size. They did an original measurement and they said they would have to send a second team up and measure it again to make sure they were the right size. The second team didn't come for another two weeks after the first one measured and we were needing this to be done so we could rent our house. After two measurements one of the windows came in the wrong size. And it's still not installed.

Description of Work
Home Depot installed windows and a sliding door that I purchased,

Category replacement windows

08/26/2012

Judith B K.

From salesman to installers, all were very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. The installers worked fast to tear out the old windows and prepare the openings for the new windows. They insulated the openings around the frame and caulked both inside and outside. Stucco damage was minimal and caulked to prevent water infiltration. I received several calls from Home Depot to transmit progress reports and my satisfaction with the results. They finished the job on time and the salesman made an appointment with me to reinstall my blinds. I have had Home Depot replace 11 windows so far and am extremely pleased with both the windows and the staff. Woke up this morning to the distant hum of the neighbor's noisy AC instead of the very noticeable clatter from their unit just the day before the new window installation.

Description of Work
Replaced 7 builder-grade metal framed windows with low-e and argon gas sliders and fixed windows. Most windows were laminated to dampen outdoor sounds.

Category replacement windows

08/07/2006

THE WORK THAT WAS DONE IN MY HOME WAS VERY HIGH QUALITY. THE COMPANY HAD DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB ON MAKING SURE THAT THE INSTALLATION WAS DONE PROPERLY. THEY ALSO WERE REASONABLY PRICED.

Description of Work
THIS COMPANY CAME OUT AND INSTALLED 15 CUSTOM BLINDS FOR MY WINDOWS.

Category window treatments

08/07/2006

THE CARPET AND PADDING WAS INSTALLED CORRECTLY. THE WORKERS WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS THAT I HAD. THE WORK THAT THIS COMPANY DID WAS VERY HIGH QUALITY.

Description of Work
HOME DEPOT CAME OUT TO MY HOME AND INSTALLED NEW PADDING AND CARPET OVER MY HARDWOOD FLOORS IN TWO MEDIUM SIZED ROOMS.

Category carpet installation

07/31/2006

OUR KITCHEN LOOKS JUST GREAT WITH THE NEW PLACEMENT OF THE SINK. THEY DID A NICE JOB IN MOVING IT. WE WERE NOT HAPPY THAT WE WERE UNABLE TO TALK TO THE SAME PERSON WHEN WE HAD QUESTIONS.

Description of Work
WE CALLED TO HAVE A GARBAGE DISPOSAL PUT IN AND TO HAVE OUR SINK MOVED.

Category plumbing

Stephanie G.

HOME DEPOT DID A GREAT JOB WITH INSTALLING OUR NEW GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. I AM SO PLEASED WITH THE NEW LOOK OF MY KITCHEN AND HOW THE GRANITE MAKES EVERYTHING STAND OUT.

Description of Work
WE HAD NEW GRANITE COUNTERTOPS INSTALLED,

Category countertops,marble & granite

07/31/2006

I THOUGHT HOME DEPOT COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB. THEY SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST SENT SOMEONE WHO COULD SPEAK ENGLISH. WE HAD A HARD TIME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE WORKERS WERE ASKING FOR AFTER THE FOREMAN LEFT FOR THE DAY.

Description of Work
HOME DEPOT REFACED THE CABINETS IN OUR KITCHEN THIS PAST YEAR.

Category cabinet refacing

LIZ N.

THE WORK THAT THEY DID IN INSTALLING OUR NEW WINDOWS AND FRENCH DOORS MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN HOW OUR HOME LOOKS NOW. WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH THE COMPLIMENTS WE RECEIVE. THEY WERE WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
WE HAD NEW WINDOWS AND FRENCH DOORS PUT IN.

Category replacement windows,doors

07/31/2006

I COULD DEPEND ON HOME DEPOT TO DO THE JOB RIGHT. THE QUALITY OF THE WORK WAS FANTASTIC. MY COUNTERS LOOK WONDERFUL. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER COMPANY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
HOME DEPOT INSTALLED GRANITE COUNTERTOPS IN MY KITCHEN.

Category countertops,marble & granite,home improvement stores

Bathtub & shower liners, cabinet re-facing, carpet, countertops, home organization, doors, electrical, garage floor coating, heating & cooling, interior shutters, laminate, tile, wood & vinyl flooring, water heaters & softeners, window treatments, garage doors, decks, roofing, painting, sheds, siding, sunrooms, & windows