Hester Plumbing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2010

Hester Plumbing is a residential plumbing company. We specialize in all general plumbing repairs as well as bath and kitchen remodels. We are a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing company....

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

A1 Air conditioning & Heating LLC.

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! A/C and Heating Repairs Duct repairs Installations system maintenance estimates and much, much more

Heath's Air

Heath’s Air is your go-to resource for dependable heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning services. With 25 years of experience, we have provided Arizona homeowners with quality heating and cooling services. Our team is ready to help you!

Offers by Heath's Air on Angi

06/30/2018

Harry T W.

GREAT! Sorry for the delay in posting a review. I did not realize I had not done so! Quick response to request and fast quality install at a very fair price. Will call again for my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
I purchased a new kitchen faucet and needed it installed.

05/21/2018

Kent R.

Smooth as silk. Professional and knowledgable. Though it has been awhile since the service call, we have had no issues that would require a return visit. Done right the first time.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom fixtures updated or repaired.

04/26/2018

Richard A.

Excellent job. On time. These guys know what they are doing. Clean and efficient.

Description of Work
Replace shower faucet

03/21/2018

Samar A.

I appreciated the punctuality and responsiveness - Mr Hester came by and provided us an estimate which was reasonable. He called and came over when he said he would, the job went smoothly and everything looks great. Very professional and no upcharging or surprise fees. Would definitely go with him and his company again!

Description of Work
Installing new sink/faucet/garbage disposal

11/28/2017

Joel F.

Great service. Responsive, fair price, great communication. We would hire again in a second for any further plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Under counter ice maker installation.

11/27/2017

Tibor N.

He did some work to help with water flow so toilet flushes better but said a further repair would be useless. Said the toilets are old and need to be replaced due to Tucson’s corrosive water. Faucet was replaced on utility sink and works great!

Description of Work
Toilets repaired. Faucet in utility sink replaced.

11/13/2017

TIMOTHY M.

Excellent. Both Bryan, who replaced the shower cartridge and Brandon, who replaced the shutoff and pressure control valve on a later day, knew exactly what they were doing..

Description of Work
Replaced leaky cartridge in shower faucet Replaced main shutoff valve and pressure control valve to house

06/03/2017

Thaine C.

Working with this family run business was a pleasure. I really appreciated how Aaron pointed out my valves were inferior which I had wanted replaced anyway. He did the work quickly and I never had to get caulk on my fingers! He corrected a flaw in one of the flanges which would have lead to hidden leaking.

Description of Work
I contacted Hester Plumbing to install new toilets I had purchased to replace the original ones

05/10/2017

Tamara C.

They did a great job, came to look first and quoted me a price. Showed up on time and got the job done.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced a water heater in a cramped area.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/09/2017

Pat M.

Excellent. I have been extremely pleased with their services. I have had them out two or three times. They are wonderful. Its a a father and two sons that have the business. They are extremely professional. They do excellent work. They back their work. I just couldn't say enough good about them. I had went to another provider, and picked out the toilet that I had wanted. I paid for it, and then they went in their truck and picked it up. It was thirty five dollars for them to pick it up. I had checked with another provider, and it would have been seventy dollars to deliver. I recommended them to an friend yesterday. I said, if you ever need a plumber, use them. They are excellent. Actually, a friend of mine used them first, and told me about them.

Description of Work
They installed an new toilet.

Hester Plumbing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2010

4100 N Romero Rd Lot 166

Tucson, AZ 85705

Plumbing repairs and remodels, water heaters, water softeners

Drain cleaning service