Hester Plumbing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2010

4100 N Romero Rd Lot 166

Tucson, AZ 85705

Hester Plumbing is a residential plumbing company. We specialize in all general plumbing repairs as well as bath and kitchen remodels. We are a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing company.

06/30/2018

Harry T W.

GREAT! Sorry for the delay in posting a review. I did not realize I had not done so! Quick response to request and fast quality install at a very fair price. Will call again for my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
I purchased a new kitchen faucet and needed it installed.

05/21/2018

Kent R.

Smooth as silk. Professional and knowledgable. Though it has been awhile since the service call, we have had no issues that would require a return visit. Done right the first time.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bathroom fixtures updated or repaired.

04/26/2018

Richard A.

Excellent job. On time. These guys know what they are doing. Clean and efficient.

Description of Work
Replace shower faucet

03/21/2018

Samar A.

I appreciated the punctuality and responsiveness - Mr Hester came by and provided us an estimate which was reasonable. He called and came over when he said he would, the job went smoothly and everything looks great. Very professional and no upcharging or surprise fees. Would definitely go with him and his company again!

Description of Work
Installing new sink/faucet/garbage disposal

11/28/2017

Joel F.

Great service. Responsive, fair price, great communication. We would hire again in a second for any further plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Under counter ice maker installation.

11/27/2017

Tibor N.

He did some work to help with water flow so toilet flushes better but said a further repair would be useless. Said the toilets are old and need to be replaced due to Tucson’s corrosive water. Faucet was replaced on utility sink and works great!

Description of Work
Toilets repaired. Faucet in utility sink replaced.

11/13/2017

TIMOTHY M.

Excellent. Both Bryan, who replaced the shower cartridge and Brandon, who replaced the shutoff and pressure control valve on a later day, knew exactly what they were doing..

Description of Work
Replaced leaky cartridge in shower faucet Replaced main shutoff valve and pressure control valve to house

06/03/2017

Thaine C.

Working with this family run business was a pleasure. I really appreciated how Aaron pointed out my valves were inferior which I had wanted replaced anyway. He did the work quickly and I never had to get caulk on my fingers! He corrected a flaw in one of the flanges which would have lead to hidden leaking.

Description of Work
I contacted Hester Plumbing to install new toilets I had purchased to replace the original ones

05/10/2017

Tamara C.

They did a great job, came to look first and quoted me a price. Showed up on time and got the job done.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced a water heater in a cramped area.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

05/09/2017

Pat M.

Excellent. I have been extremely pleased with their services. I have had them out two or three times. They are wonderful. Its a a father and two sons that have the business. They are extremely professional. They do excellent work. They back their work. I just couldn't say enough good about them. I had went to another provider, and picked out the toilet that I had wanted. I paid for it, and then they went in their truck and picked it up. It was thirty five dollars for them to pick it up. I had checked with another provider, and it would have been seventy dollars to deliver. I recommended them to an friend yesterday. I said, if you ever need a plumber, use them. They are excellent. Actually, a friend of mine used them first, and told me about them.

Description of Work
They installed an new toilet.

04/19/2017

monice K.

Prompt, courteous and we have referred them to friends

Description of Work
Toilet install

04/19/2017

monice K.

Great experience and would recommend. We will be using Hester for future plumbing needs

Description of Work
Toilet install

04/11/2017

Tom B.

Technician showed up on time and performed the work as promised. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Replace two toilets.

11/30/2016

toby R.

Brian was fast, courteous and did an excellent install job. Hester will be my go-to in the future.

Description of Work
sink faucet and garbage disposal replacement/install.

11/23/2016

Olga G.

The service was excellent, showed up on time and did great job.

Description of Work
needed new waste disposal in the kitchen and leaky toilet to be fixed.

11/08/2016

Jeff M.

Bryon and son Brandon got a 50 gallon water heater into a tight space where a 40 gallon heater was previously. This company is prompt with a courtesy call before coming out. They are also very professional and back up their work 100%.

Description of Work
New water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/14/2016

Kelly M.

Great job! Courteous service and professional work. I had extra water buildup around the old faucet, which was completely removed before the new faucet was installed.

Description of Work
Install kitchen faucet and garbage disposal.

10/07/2016

Pat M.

My friend originally recommended them then I found them on Angies List so I bought a special to have them come out. Adam & Brandon came out to do the work. I was very impressed with the job they did. The handyman who originally installed my new sink & disposal did not do the job correctly. The sink dropped down & the disposal was lose so when I used it water would come out of the band on the disposal. They braced up my sink underneath with boards to prevent it from dropping further. I was very impressed with the job that they did & will certainly recommend them & hire them in the future for any plumbing needs that I may have.

Description of Work
I had leaks under my kitchen sink & around my garbage disposal. When they installed my new sink & garbage disposal they did not do it correctly so the under mount sink dropped down. The baskets in each sink were not installed properly (were not set in straight) so it leaked around those & rusted them.

Category excavators, plumbing

09/19/2016

Eric S.

Everything went great. The folks at Hester were very attentive to scheduling and notifying me when they'd be out. They arrived as scheduled and did the work well. We plan on using them again in a couple weeks.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

08/13/2016

Jeff M.

Brian and his son called before coming over and showed up on time. They did a quick and thorough job of the installs. They also removed all of the old products. Their work is top notch.

Description of Work
Replaced two toilets. Installed new kitchen faucet.

07/30/2016

Margaret W.

Brandon and Adam came out to do a preliminary check and take measurements, they arrived a few minutes before scheduled time. I signed the contract with Lowe's on 9 July 2016. Brian from Hester Plumbing called and installation was scheduled for 14 July 2016. Brandon arrived on time, and promptly began the process. First removing the old commode, with no leakage as he carried it out of the house. He removed the old wax ring and cleaned the floor area. The new commode was installed and tested, it worked perfectly. The entire process only took 30-40 minutes. Brandon checked the area around the new commode and ensured everything was perfect and clean. All of the staff contacted at Hester Plumbing during this process were very professional, courteous, and personable -- very pleasant to deal with. Would definitely hire this company again in the future.

Description of Work
Bought a new commode at Lowe's and they recommended this company to do the install.

06/16/2016

CORKY S.

A relative who is an invalid needed to have the swamp cooler fixed right away. After we called Bryan the evening of May 17, he came promptly in the morning and was able to get the cooler going soon after. This is our second time using Hester Plumbing and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Fixed swamp cooler.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

04/01/2016

S Y L.

very professional crew. Got the job done in no time.

Description of Work
replace toilet

02/08/2016

John C.

I signed up for the service. I gave the dates we were available and he responded that I should call him. I did and left a message. No response. I do not trust anyone tha will not respond to a $875 job. CANCELL this order. The contractor is completely unreliable in my eyes.

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing

Category plumbing

Hester Plumbing was given less than a day to respond to Mr. [Member Name Removed], for an install date of the next day or 2 weeks out. Obviously not and emergency. I did call back in the evening and did leave a message. You can see all our reviews. I'll let that speak for itself. Bryan Hester / Owner

01/17/2016

CORKY S.

I sent them a message and was contacted and made an appointment. Bryan came right on time (on the dot!) and within probably 15 minutes, the leak was fixed. I had envisioned tearing through the drywall, which we had to do previously on a different leak. The space under the bathroom sink is very tight, and this leak was up high near the cold water faucet. But the job was done professionally, with no noise or debris left behind. Bryan was very considerate of my husband, who was very sick, in a hospice bed in the living room. I would definitely use Hester Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Fixed a water leak underneath the bathroom sink.