H&H Contracting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2010

Hello, my name is Craig Wilson and I’ve been in the construction industry for over 20 years. Ten years ago I began working for myself, and established a fantastic clientele. Due to the condition of our economy I’m looking to expand my client base with home and business owners. All jobs are performed in a timely, cost efficient manner with excellent results. I’m confident in all phases of construction and will provide honest and reliable services in the following areas: • Flooring: tile repair and installation (porcelain, ceramic & natural stone), shower surrounds and carpet. • Masonry: stucco and repair, block walls, concrete design, stone work, brick laying, bbq’s and fire pits. • Drywall: taping, texturing (hawk & trowel, orange peel and knockdown) and water damage repair. • Painting: interior and exterior. • Framing: rough and finish framing, installation of doors, door trim, windows, weather stripping and baseboard. • Plumbing: installation of tubs, fixtures and toilets, repair leaks from fixtures to mainline. • Electric: switches, receptacles, light fixtures and ceiling fans. • Roofing: flat roof patching and roof coating. • Landscaping: flagstone, pavers, rock placement, drip irrigation, tree trimming and removal, general clean-up and dump runs. • Any and all home remodeling or renovations, no job too big or small. References: • Eric Abrams, School Principal – 520-310-4711 • Nick Vicino, Realtor – 520-405-4252 • Kristen Cooke, Teacher – 520-240-6378 • Ron Mohr, Contractor – 520-481-5524 Additional references available upon request. Contact me directly for a free estimate, Craig Wilson 520-358-3693 Not a licensed contractor ...

Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson

Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedures. Since we first opened our doors, we have always been committed to providing timely response to customer needs. We take the time to thoroughly inspect the problem, answer questions, and provide the most dependable, cost-effective results. Learn more about our foundation repair solutions in Arizona. We work in and around Tucson, Sierra Vista, Douglas, AZ and areas nearby. Call us at 999-7970 or contact us online for a to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our structural repair specialists today!

Offers by Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson on Angi
VERDUGO MASONRY

Established in 1987 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, VERDUGO MASONRY has been providing masonry services of all kinds to the Tucson area. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME (vs emailing or messaging on the message center). From general masonry repairs, to block walls, to pavers, to flooring and room additions, Sergio of VERDUGO MASONRY can do it all. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. VERDUGO MASONRY has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing Angie's List clients for over 30 years and are an A+/Accredited business on the Better Business Bureau since 2017. Give us a call today to further discuss your masonry needs and services!

R & JS CONSTRUCTION FIRE and WATER RESTORATION

We are your one stop shop for all of your water and fire restoration needs. We will take care of you from start to finish. We have been serving the greater Tucson area since 1998. We are family owned and operated, and we have over 26 yrs of experience. We offer free estimates and unparalled customer service.

07/16/2013

Michael L.

His pricing was reasonable. However, we just decided not to go with him but he was responsive in terms of coming to the property and dealing with everything. I was satisfied. He was friendly.

Description of Work
H&H Contracting gave me an estimate for tiling repair.

Category ceramic tile

02/07/2013

MARY W.

They installed replacement carpet from Lowe's, so, it did not cost anything for the installation. From the measurement for installation to the actual installation, it was done very professionally. The carpet has a pattern, and I was amazed how well they matched the seam. Yes, I would use them again, and would highly recommed them for installation of carpet.

Description of Work
Excellant carpet installation.

Category carpet installation

Flooring. Masonry. Drywall. Painting. Framing. Plumbing. Electric. Roofing. Landscaping. Any and all home remodeling or renovations, no job too big or small.

Visa, Check