Gillum Enterprises

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2009

Home remoldeling...

Victory Painting

Victory Painting

Victory Painting has been in business in business since 2009. We do interior, exterior repaints, garage floors, roof coating, stucco patching and drywall patching. We use high quality paint, sherwin williams super paint is the base product. We rely heavy on word of mouth so our work is top notch and we're very customer oriented.

05/18/2017

The quality of work by this contractor is excellent. This is the company I will contact if the need arises in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and repainted a large house and surrounding block walls, as well as a wrought iron safety fence. Repairs included stucco, roof support posts/poles, trim, and wood beams.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

09/20/2015

Jude is a terrific contractor and a pleasure to work with. He was patient, professional, and honest, and the work he and his team did on our home was first rate. We plan to hire Jude and his crew again for a second phase of renovations on our home. All of the guys who worked with Jude on our home were true craftsmen, and we look forward to working with them all again soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Numerous improvements to a Sam Hughes home, including significant exterior masonry work, trim work, interior and exterior painting, arranging for roof improvements, installation of new doors and hardware throughout the interior of the home, installation of replacement railings and bead board ceiling on the front porch, installation of bead board ceiling on the back covered patio area and miscellaneous interior repairs Jude worked with the city on historic preservation issues and did an overall great job.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

12/02/2014

He gave me advise as to repairs and one was something I could do on my own, which I did. Jude did not charge for the trip, nor the advice, even though I am quite a distance from his place of business. I appreciated his insight and help. I would think of him for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jude came out to look at my problem with faulty stucco application above windows which allowed leaking into house. Above date is approximate, but was in Aug/early Sept.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/29/2013

Jude was very professional and trustworthy, and was as fine a craftsman as has been written about him on Angie's List reviews and elsewhere. Although he took much care in the window installation, it didn't seem to present him with any problems he couldn't easily solve as he has plenty of experience in larger home remodeling and renovation projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an original bathroom window in a house built in 1949. He listened to my ideas for a window and suggested a cost effective, corrosion resistant window that met all of my needs. Although I am planning on replacing the bathroom wall tile that buts up against the window frame, he not only did a professional job, but took care in fitting the existing tile to make it aesthetically pleasing until I decide to re-do the wall tile. He ordered the window, and would have installed it in a day except that he had to wait for exterior stucco, and some interior caulking to dry before applying finishing touches of grout.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/16/2013

We were very pleased with them. We found that they were very professional. The quality of the work was outstanding. They were very courteous. We were actually very pleased with them listening to what we wanted, coming up with alternatives, and helping us figure out what we needed to do. They were just really great. We had a very great experience with them. The price was not the absolute cheapest b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gillum Enterprises did significant remodeling of our house. They remodeled the kitchen. They painted the interior and the exterior. They also did some stucco repair and whole bunch of different things.

CATEGORY remodeling,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Historic renovations, restorations, kitchens, baths, painting and papering, renovations, remodeling, home repair, room additions & carpentry.