Garage Floor Coating.com

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2011

1645 W Valencia Rd Ste 109-203

Tucson, AZ 85746

Garagfloorcoating.com, Residential & Commercial,Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways, Warehouses, Hangers, Ect....

05/15/2018

Bob L.

Excellent work. Major cleaning, repair of cracks, and top-notch sealing of the concrete. This was a 3-day project and the price was very reasonable for the amount of work these guys did. These guys are pros - punctual and very efficient. I should have hired them 15 years ago and would definitely hire them again. A well-earned 5-Stars.

Description of Work
Cleaned, repaired, and Sealed 2-Car Garage Floor.

10/18/2017

sean M.

They were very professional and attentive. Unfortunately they had to return and do some rework as the finish was not 100% to my liking. Chuck is very customer service oriented and worked with me to ensure I was satisfied with the work. I would recommend customers be sure to talk about any flaws in the garage floor and make sure it is clear on what you want fixed and how you expect the floor to look when completed. I paid to have the four coat system applied but when completed the floor look rough in placed and smooth in other places. If you want a very smooth appearance then it is going to require extra coats of clearcoat epoxy to achieve this look. Overall the product is very high quality but you really need to discuss the final finish you want to achieve.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor coating

05/01/2017

Les M.

Excellent, right from the time I phoned to completion of the job.

Description of Work
Floor on additional garage

01/30/2017

Curtis B.

Wonderful, floor looks great and work was preformed on time and very well done.

Description of Work
Garage floor was covered with epoxy coating

07/15/2016

Ron C.

01/12/2015

Ruth D.

Chuck was extremely patient and cooperative as we had to reschedule the service to a much later date than originally planned. Very timely, helpful, friendly and did a great job. Will definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Our garage floor had been painted and it was starting to peel. Also had some damp areas. Peeling paint was ground down, damp areas treated and sealed. Three car garage primed, coated, chips put on, sealed.

04/17/2014

PHILLIP C.

They did a xlnt job and kept their promise to return next day and fix some small bubbles the heat had caused. I would use them again for the front I plan on having done. They also have a good warranty and now I don't get depressed when I walk out the back door because I have a beautiful slab now.

Description of Work
He prepared coated and sealed our patio and filled cracks so I don't get mad every time I look at the terrible job Runde did on my patio slab

04/15/2013

George and Maureen G.

Frank was able to schedule us in just 1 week from the estimate date. It helped that Frank was very good about staying in touch and explaining the process. It all went according to plan. The two-man crew worked hard and well together - it was obvious that they both knew what they needed to do to achieve their targets each day. We are very pleased with the results. Makes all the difference in how the garage looks. They came, they saw, they got 'er done. Simple as that.

Description of Work
Prepped the garage floor and laundry room floor for the epoxy one afternoon and finished it all on day #2. This included removing some old linoleum in the laundry section.

Category concrete driveways,flooring contractor,epoxy flooring

04/18/2012

Robert G.

Arrived for the estimate on time; installers were timely and workmanship was outstanding. My garage floor looks stunning - from drab and boring to showroom-like. Almost too nice to park cars on. I doubt I'll have a garage again without epoxy coating and I wouldn't think of using anyone but Frank Diaz and his crew. High recommended.

Description of Work
Epoxy sealed my three-car garage, with the three-coating application.

Category driveway pavers,epoxy flooring

02/24/2012

Donald F.

I would give this company a AAA! They were on time, courteous, finished on time, and did everything they said they would do. They left a repair kit behind, too, for any future repairs. I later found out that this sealant made my garage termite proof, also. I would not even call another company in the future.

Description of Work
They sealed my entire 4-car garage floor.

Category driveway pavers,epoxy flooring

Formula Concrete Coating

Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..

AZ Surface Solutions

Make your existing concrete or countertops look how you want them! Marble, Stone, Granite, Tile, Wood? No Problem! Add value to your home or business. We are the local dealer of Concrete Technology, Inc, so you get the best products in the business! Get your customized acrylic modified cement overlay today! CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE 928-433-4669!

APS Chip Seal & Paving

Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service. Our long-standing reputation means you get the most accurate industry estimates and quality service. Whatever it may be that you need, no job is too big or small for us! Member of BBB, Angies List, Home Advisor, Yelp.

Concrete Coatings and Clear Sealers.