Epperson Electric

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2006

Family owned and operated, Epperson Electric LLC of Tucson, AZ has been offering expert residential, commercial, and industrial electrical services at competitive prices since 2004. Our licensed, bonded, and insured business is committed to providing first class electrical services and satisfaction to our valued customers. At Epperson Electric LLC, our electrical specialists are knowledgeable, experienced and prepared to exceed your expectation...

Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Tucson area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Tucson electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Tucson and surrounding cities. Appliance circuits, circuit breakers & fuses, ceiling fan installation & maintenance, code corrections, data/ communication lines, dedicated computer circuits, electric water heaters, exhaust fans, fluorescent lighting, ground fault interrupt circuits, generator transfer switch installation, hot tubs & spas, LED lighting, lighting design & maintenance, motors, outlets & circuits, security/ landscape lighting, panel upgrades, smoke detectors, surge protector, transformers, etc. 10% military, first responder, and veterans discount.

Roger C Collins Electric Service

Master electrician with over 30 years experience looking to do small jobs - replacing breakers, installing ceiling fans, new circuits, electric car chargers, panel upgrades, etc.

Buddy Heilig & Sons Electrical Services Inc

Electrical contractor serving Tucson & surrounding areas since 1993. We take pride in all services that we provide, no matter how small or how large the job. Buddy Heilig, owner of the company, has 39 years of experience in this field. He will personally design and estimate cost for your project; keeping in mind that consumers are looking for the most cost effective services with quality in mind.

06/08/2017

Dennis T.

We`re very pleased with Richards care and concern for our particular application. He is very experienced, respectful and personable.

Description of Work
Epperson Electric did many safety evaluations on my home and upgraded my electrical. He added an additional outside outlet and outside lighting. He removed old non-safe outside wiring and replaced with proper wiring in conduit. Inside he added a ceiling fan and replaced lighting and outlets and GFCI outlets. He has ordered arc fault breakers to install in the inside box that he will install to provide a much safer electrical system.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

06/07/2017

Don H.

Very well. He gave lowest bid by far and did a quality job.

Description of Work
Wiring for an electric box for a spa

11/28/2016

Mary B.

Excellent. He is my go to guy for any electrical. I have recommended him to friends that have used him and they were extremely satisfied and said they would hire him again. Mr. Epperson's prices are extremely fair, he is worth every dollar!

Description of Work
Run wiring and installation of new bathroom exhaust fan and light, with new switches. Outdoor underground wiring with appropriate outlets. Fixed outdoor lighting that had a short was not working. Installed remote control for ceiling fan and lighting. I think I am missing a few times that I have used him. I think I have hired him at least 4 times.

02/16/2016

Herbert D.

Will not use a provider who does not have courtesy to answer messages and call back the customer.

Description of Work
did not call back

Category electrician

Sorry we missed your call . Did you try calling more than once ? Sometimes there are too many messages and the mail box is full. Sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused you.

02/15/2016

Connie P.

Richard was very responsive. Have used him in the past also, and always pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Replaced breaker that had shorted out to the furnance.

02/05/2016

Ted T.

Mr. Epperson is a true professional and offers customers very reasonable pricing for his varied services as a licensed electrician. In this case, he worked around my schedule to facilitate our initial appointment to review the project and later when he completed the project. He completed a similar project several years ago for me and I sought him out again. I'd recommend Richard Epperson and Epperson Electric to anyone needing the services of an electrician--a field often best left to the expertise of licensed professionals, and I will definitely call Richard in the future if I need electrical work done.

Description of Work
Installed multiple new recessed lights in new home, installed two ceiling fans, and added a new circuit/outlet

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

10/05/2015

Stephen R.

It took a few calls but I was able to get a firm quote and get on their schedule just by emailing photos. It's a small company and very busy so I had a 6 week wait. Then the exact date floated a little because the electric company does not commit to a date for disconnecting/reconnecting until the last minute. The work was finished and power restored well before the end of the day. I recommend them anytime you need to get an electrical job done right.

Description of Work
Replaced obsolete service entrance (200 amp) and did some other small changes.

06/12/2015

Stephen Z.

Richard is our go to electrical guy. This is the 3rd or 4th time we've use him at our different homes. He's a fair value, punctual, clean, and more than anything, knowledgeable and correct in his work. This past time was no different. If you take pride in your home and want someone who does work commensurate with how you want your home to be maintained, give Epperson Electric a call.

Description of Work
Moved existing electrical outlet in maintenance closet. Installed new electrical outlet outside on back porch.

04/02/2015

John L.

Epperson Electric was one of three contractors that scoped my project and provided a bid. I selected Epperson because they were the most innovative in how they proposed to perform the work. This saved both time and money. The contractor said what he was going to do and was good for his word. On time, completed the job within the day with little or no inconvenience. The contractor was prepared with all the parts/materials required for the job and efficient in completing the project. He left the work area clean and was profession and personable. He earned my appreciation and will be my electrician for any future work.

Description of Work
Upgraded / changed sub-panel to add an additional 2 pole 60 amp breaker. Worked required installation of a 125 amp breaker from main panel. Upon completion of breaker upgrade, ran 6-3 W/G for installation of a larger tankless water heater.

Category electrician,plumbing

02/24/2015

Linn W.

The person who came was very professional and I was impressed with his knowledge and his approach to the design of the plan. I never received the bid however and decided not to contact them again.

Description of Work
They came and looked at the job I wanted and said they would furnish a quote which we never received.

Category electrician

Sorry we got too busy to give you a quote. That means we were unable to fit your job on the schedule. One thing we don't do at Epperson Electric is take on so much that we can not perform and complete a job in a timely manner. I feel your review is irrelevant since we did not work for you .

Electrical residential & commercial, new homes, remodels, additions, service upgrades, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, 220 outlets

$10.00