Elegant Movers

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2011

We are a full service Arizona based moving company. We offer accurate quotes that won't change at the end of the move with "hidden Charges". We also place an owner or company manager on every move....

Handy House Cleaning

Carpet Police LLC

We are a locally-owned company proudly receiving the Angie's List Super Service award from 2010-2017. We offer Carpet, Tile, Air Duct and Upholstery cleaning services serving Tucson for over 15+ years. Our goal is to provide you with the best cleaning experience available. Carpet Police has also maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 10 years.Our company and our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified. The IICRC is the world’s most-recognized body of certification in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. Our technicians regularly receive training to keep current on the latest products and cleaning techniques. They will be able to identify what cleaning method will produce the best results.

Offers by Carpet Police LLC on Angi
The Tucson Team

Family owned and operated Residential and Commercial Cleaning Service. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We do a background check on all employees, and report to E-Verify. Our services are 100% guaranteed.

05/04/2019

Excellent overall. It was a long, hard day, but they continued to be courteous, friendly, and professional. Paul went over and above to ensure we had a smooth move--even when our stress levels rose, he remained unflappable and accommodating. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Local move

Category moving companies,piano moving

03/23/2019

As good as it can be in moving. Prompt, never hesitated. always asking if I knew questions, Informative.

Description of Work
packing and unpacking Pods

09/03/2018

I not only highly recommend Elegant Movers but I will never use anyone else or recommend anyone else...they were flat out phenomenal! Not only did they pack everything correctly every time but they actually cared about doing that and hustling! They hustled and got the job done right. John came out before the move to let us know what to expect, etc and then he would give us great ideas like, “Hey, ...

Description of Work
Moving a 4 bedroom house into a 3 bedroom house

09/06/2017

Very well and faster than estimated.

Description of Work
They worked very quickly and carefully. They also took less than the estimated time and reduced the fee accordingly. All in all, a good experience. Would hire again.

08/24/2017

The guys were great problem solvers. Taking apart and rebuilding difficult items - removing doors when necessary to get large items out. They took great care with our possessions. The estimate we were given was high but the finished job came in low. We were grateful because that meant no surprises. They didn't give us an unrealistic lowball estimate just to get the job. Three movers and a truck co...

Description of Work
We moved self packed possessions from a large 2700 sq ft home to two locations - a small townhouse and a storage unit. Movers will pack if requested for additional charge.

08/20/2017

I highly recommend Elegant Movers. John, Paul and staff were professional, on time and thoughtful with my furniture and misc items. We were ready for them with our items organized and they were able to grab and go effortlessly. I had no stress which is a plus. Thank You Elegant Movers.

Description of Work
Movers from a four bedroom house to an apartment on second floor

06/27/2017

This was the best move I have ever had. They called before they came, arrived right on time, & worked nonstop until the job was done. They did everything for me so I didn't have to lift a finger. All my furniture was wrapped before being loaded in the truck. They arrived quickly at my new home & moved all my furniture in. I can't praise them enough. I just wish I had found them earlier when I moved before. I will always use them in the future.

Description of Work
I had Elegant Movers move me from one Tucson location to another.

04/18/2017

There were two movers at one time to four at one time. The work took approximately four hours.

Description of Work
I used them for my move.

03/21/2017

We had to change the date of our move locally because the new place was not ready. The originally scheduled movers could only r/s for a date the following week. We needed to get some basics moved to the new house so we could start staying there. I called Elegant Movers on a thursday asking for friday availability. John was friendly and scheduled the move for friday afternoon. He kept me informed when there was a change in times (based on a snafu with the move scheduled before us which was out of his control). John and a team member worked hard in 90+ weather. They were very careful with our things. They even rinsed their hands before handling mattresses. We needed an old couch removed and John willingly took it away. I would definitely hire Elegant Movers again.

Description of Work
Moving services

Category junk removal","moving company

10/08/2015

The move went well. John arrived at 0830 with three guys. I was very ready for them and they moved us out of a two bedroom apartment in about 90 minutes. Only two guys came to unload in Mesa though. One less mover cost less but took longer to unload. I think this works in the consumer's favor though because you have to pay for all of their time including the return trip. The guys did well and they put all of our furniture back together. They even took apart my son's crib because it wouldn't fit through the bedroom door and then putty it back together. Overall I think it was well worth not having to move myself, those guys work incredibly hard!

Description of Work
Elegant Movers moved us from tucson to mesa.

Category moving company

Packing, Moving, Delivery, Unloading & Setup, Move out Cleanup.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa