EJ Roofing & More

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2016

As a family-owned and -operated business, we take pride in the work we do: from small residential repairs to complete roof replacement or re-coatings, to our competitive prices, and highest quality use of materials with brands such as TAMPCO, Owens Corning, and APOC to name a few. We treat every residential or commercial repair or roof installation as if it were own own house, carefully evaluating each specific project and giving our honest, reliable, and humble professional opinion to best fit your needs. We service flat roofs, tile, shingle, metal both residential and commercial. No job is too big or small, so give us a call for an estimate free of charge. Incluso, hablamos espanol!...

THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC

Get the best for your tress and lawn! We offer experience with quality work at affordable prices. With our background of 20 years, we can give your trees and yard just what it needs to look beautiful and healthy. We deal with residential and commercial properties, big or small. Call now for your FREE ESTIMATE. Whether you need a tree trimmed, weeds treated, a new irrigation system, or a complete landscape, we have the experience, tools, and knowledge to provide your outdoor space with the perfect look and feel to meet your needs. No Job is Too Big or Small!

Offers by THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC on Angi
Peak Home Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

ROOF COATING SPECIALIST, INC

Roof Coating Specialist, Inc. is Arizona's first choice in flat roof restoration and cold roof systems. With competitive pricing and quality workmanship, R.C.S., Inc. provides Arizona business and home owners with the confidence they deserve when selecting roofing services available. R.C.S., Inc. is best able to provide an ecologically friendly product that is unmatched by our competitors with a (3-5 year) warranty that typically far exceeds any other. The elastomeric products used in our liquid membrane systems are formulated exclusively for R.C.S., Inc. by an Arizona based manufacturer. With these quality products along with the assistance of a BASF research, R.C.S., Inc. is able to provide an unparalleled finished produced with features greater longevity, superior adhesion and long lasting UV protection when applied over any flat roof system. All of our Certified Technicians are in-house trained and must complete a rigorous technical training course prior to receiving their certification from our coating provider. This policy requirement was introduced to the industry by R.C.S., Inc. and is not observed by any of our local competitors. Since R.C.S., Inc. has instituted this requirement, we have found this to be the best avenue in which to provide superior, professional workmanship to achieve customer satisfaction. R.C.S., Inc. is a locally owned and operated company with a combined resource over fifty years of field and technical experience. Last year alone, R.C.S., Inc. completed over 3 million square feet of coating and/or membrane roof systems over a variety of existing surfaces. Our principle markets include business and home owners, commercial buildings, property management, as well as local and state government projects. R.C.S., Inc. sincerely appreciates the opportunity to fulfill your roofing needs and to add your name to our list of satisfied customers.

Offers by ROOF COATING SPECIALIST, INC on Angi

07/21/2021

Jiewei Y.

I hired E J Roofing to do roof coating and repair for my flat roof. I like that Emilio applies the high-quality TRC7000 coating in a cross hatch pattern, and he is responsive and keeps me informed. Due to the unpredictability of Monsoon season, it took him more days and trips than estimated to complete the work. But Emilio came early every morning with a cheerful attitude and worked very diligently to make sure the coating is done professionally. I will strongly recommend E J Roofing to take care of your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof coating and repair

Category roofing,roof cleaning

11/17/2020

Jack K.

I am thoroughly impressed with EJ Roofing & More. The entire experience was wonderful. We needed a new roof on my Dads house. From beginning to end they were professional, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and had the lowest cost estimate. They cleaned up property when work was complete. It is a pleasure to have found a company with exceptional customer service. We are delighted with the new roof and I would absolutely recommend EJ Roofing & More to friends and family.

Description of Work
total roof replacement

04/04/2020

Naomi L.

Reasonably priced, reliable, honest.

Description of Work
Roofing

04/04/2020

Yvonne S.

Emilio and EJ Roofing and more did an awesome job on our roof. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Roofing

03/02/2020

Antonio F.

Excellent work in a timely manner and at a fair price

Description of Work
Roof recoating

11/12/2019

Bob K.

Everything went as planned--delayed one day by rain. All work was completed on time; area was kept clean and patio furniture replaced where it was.

Description of Work
Recoating and repair of roof

10/05/2019

Greta G.

This is a professional and courteous company. They responded promptly with an estimate and got to work once agreements were made. I appreciate that it is a family owned business and they took care to repair our roof as if it were their own home. They finished on time and on budget. We are delighted customers.

Description of Work
Roof repair and new shingles

09/30/2019

David C.

Excellent We would highly recommend them to any individual or businesses

Description of Work
I have used this firm at least 7 times, for my daughters house and 6 roof jobs that they did for our church. I have recommended them to four of my friends and all jobs were completed on time and with no problems. On our church jobs, they went above and beyond our expectations, and have suggested several items for us to consider. We followed through with all of them, and they have saved us countless dollars, going forward. They answer calls immediately, and they listen,They do what we ask of them and they complete our jobs in a timely manner, Lastly, and most important, they clean up after and during the days that they are on our job site. We have compared them with other contractors, and they have continually been the low cost provider for our area.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

09/16/2019

Marco M.

After my Wife and I did our homework and received 4 quotes, there was no question that we would be selecting EJ Roofing. Emilio and Yaritza were very pleasant and professional during the entire process. They did an excellent job explaining the work required, the quote was sent to us timely, they were very flexible in scheduling the work, the workers were timely and did an excellent high quality job, completed the work in the time frame committed and cleaned up very nicely after the work was completed. I would definitely and highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
EJ Roofing removed old flat roof and installed new flat roof

09/10/2019

david F.

I have been using EJ Roofing for years and have always very satisfied with the quality and responsiveness of their work performed. If anyone is ever in need of a great licensed roofing contractor, I would highly recommend EJ Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Category roofing,skylights,roof cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the continuous business and for the trusting us with all your roofing needs. It’s our pleasure!

With over 16 years of experience in the roofing industry, at EJ Roofing and More, LLC, we strive for excellence in customer service and do not leave a job undone. We service both residential and commercial tile, flat, shingle, metal, leak repairs, elastomeric re-coatings, roof installations. Undoubtedly, we will make sure you are satisfied before we leave and assist to provide a long lasting roof protecting your biggest investments!