All services are being performed at this time.

Please call for more details.

Dream Big Tile Company Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2011

2524 W RUTHRAUFF RD

Tucson, AZ 85705

We are Tucson Arizona’s premiere boutique tile and stone installation company specializing in shower and bathroom remodels. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!

01/02/2023

Randi T.

This company is wonderful and service oriented. We got everything we wanted, in a timely manner. Everyone was knowledgeable and did a quality job. (They even cleaned up the area at the end of each day.) They gave us an estimate and timeline. They showed up on time and were reliable. They worked quickly, understood what we wanted. The shower exceeded our expectations!.

Description of Work
I fell about 2 weeks before they came. I needed a shower that would meet my needs. They installed a bench, a niche, and two shower heads. The shower head by the bench could be raised and lowered and the controls were easy to learn. I can shower sitting down. I no longer worry taking a shower.

06/29/2022

Barry P.

We hired Adam 2.5 years ago to do a backsplash in our new house. The job was done quickly, and it looked (and looks) great. Adam and his crew recently finished taking out our shower enclosure and installing and building a pony wall and an entirely new shower enclosure with a tile floor and walls. The job was done in 3.5 days! Also, Adam and his office manager, Crystal, explain every step of the way what they are doing and what to expect. Adam and his crew are neat, leave the worksite as clean as possible every day and if there are issues will come out as quickly as possible to fix it. We had an issue with the temperature control not going all the way to hot. Martin was here the next day to fix it. I also like that we picked out the tile and Adam picked it up from the store. He makes the remodel as easy as possible. The finished product came out great. Through all phases of the remodeling, Adam was here, which I believe is one reason everything went so smoothly. Also, the price for his labor was very reasonable. I highly recommend this company for bathroom/kitchen remodeling.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Shower Enclosure

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, drywall, home remodeling

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy to hear that you are loving your new shower!

01/15/2022

Rick S.

Dream Big Tile was very responsive and provided a competitive quote within a few days of our request. We ended up going with another company since they had done the original tile in the house for the previous owner, but we'll certainly keep Dream Big in mind for future projects.

Description of Work
Replacing carpet in a newly purchased house with tile.

01/11/2021

Blake P.

Adam and his crew were great. They were on point with everything. They delivered an amazing result, as we could not be happier. Adam and his team were on time, professional, non-invasive, and cleaned up the area every day. Everything you would want in a contractor/remodeling company. We are hoping to do our kitchen remodel with Dream Big Tile as well.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Ken W.

Adam and his team did an excellent job replacing our shower and tub with tile shower enclosures. His team is very professional and do high quality work. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Shower and tub replacement

Debbie J.

It went great and turned out beautiful!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Arlene's C.

The staff is very professional & polite. They kept my carpet protected to & from the bathroom. And they vacuumed up everyday before they left. The owner came in measured everything, took into consideration all I desired, gave me a general estimate on the spot. Work began on my bathroom within a couple of days. The communication was the best of any service team I have ever encountered in Tucson. The end result was beyond my expectations! I now have my dream bathroom! Thank you Adam & crew!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, home remodeling

Ron A.

Adam is awesome to work with! Great communicator, fastidious in getting the job done to customer’s satisfaction, cleans up each day, arrives on time! He has done a number of remodel projects for us and we are very pleased each time!!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

12/31/2020

Annette L.

Adam Martinez is a talented and absolute master craftsman! He and his team were flexible, fast, careful, and prompt and the results were beautiful! He responded to every phone call, text and email right away. His team cleaned through out the day and completed the work as promised. He and his team were fun and easy to work with and complete professionals. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Renovation of master bath shower

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, home remodeling

12/25/2020

Elizabeth C.

Outstanding!!! Adam is the consummate professional who pays close attention to detail and provides excellent customer service. The project encompassed two bedrooms, three closets, a hallway, and the den. Our new floor tile needed to blend with the existing tile and looking at it now, you’d never know they were installed 2 years apart. The house was even cleaner when they left than what it was when they started! Once the project was underway, Adam was quick to point out that the feature wall tile and floor tile for the master bedroom wouldn’t be a good match, even though the designer at the tile store helped us pick it out. He helped find the right tile for the floor and returned everything else to Arizona Tile for us. This kind of attention to detail and level of service is something you strive for when picking a contractor. The project started and finished on time (even with having to run out and get more tile) and the service was top notch.. We were back in MI while the project was being completed so Adam kept me updated with texts and photos every day they were there. You will not be disappointed with Dream Big Tile and I highly recommend them for any project you have in mind!!

Description of Work
Install tile to feature wall and floors (also removed carpeting)

12/16/2020

Julie B.

Adam is the most professional courteous , prompt and meticulous contractor I have met. I am in the insurance industry, I refer to trades all the time , Adam stands out in his professionalism and craftsmanship. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash and bathroom shower tile

12/06/2020

Robert R.

We’ve been using our new shower for over a month and we still love it! Our old shower had a plastic pan for the floor which was forming many small cracks. We needed a new shower floor, which meant a whole new shower. We decided that we wanted a tile floor so it would be more durable. Adam from Dream Big was the first person I got an estimate from. I liked what he had to say, but I always get more than one estimate. I waited weeks for more estimates. I was still leaning toward Dream Big. Adam came over again to talk more about the job. I asked him about something one of the other companies suggested that I wasn’t sure about. He basically said that it would be a lazy way to do things; he would rather do a little more work to do the job right and have it look good. I really liked that answer! They were professional, kind, and hard working. I was surprised how much work they got done in a day. All of the tile work took about 3 days. It looks like a work of art! They used Hartman Glass for the enclosure. (That took a couple weeks because it is custom made.) Hartman Glass did a great job as well. Our shower is beautiful, and we love it! I would definitely recommend Dream Big Tile Company.

Description of Work
Shower Remodel

08/27/2020

Michael A.

Adam and Dream Big tile did a great job on our bathroom remodel. They were professional, punctual and did a great job. Even with some tub issues (not a Dream Big issue) they interceded with the manufacturer to provide a viable solution.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, marble & granite, home remodeling

06/18/2020

Diane C.

Adam and crew were on time, every time. No fooling around. They just worked, quietly and politely. Price was in line with other bids. What we appreciated so much was how quickly questions were answered, issues resolved. The goal was for us to be satisfied and pleased with their work. We were. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
Shower remodel/replacement

Category bathtub refinishing

04/10/2020

Joyce S.

From the moment we met Adam we were impressed - with his professionalism and responsiveness to our questions. He and his team - including office staff - were pleasant and easy to deal with. Adam helped us remodel a fairly small master bathroom within our budget. He made recommendations for vendors and respected our choices - he was not at all pushy but made great suggestions. He works with his crew - starts early - cleans up as he goes - and does beautiful work! Adam helped us transform the space into a functional and elegant looking bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodel of master bathroom

03/13/2020

Ronald W.

Excellent. Adam and his crew did a beautiful remodel of a frequently used bathroom on the main floor. We removed a tub and put in walk-in shower with ceramic tile and pebbled floor. Adam was able to find us a gorgeous remnant for our double sink. We did a full tear out and moved some electrical around. End product has the "wow" factor we were hoping for. I would highly recommend considering Big Dream Tile for a remodel or tile work.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, home remodeling

06/20/2019

Tamela N.

Adam renovated our Master Shower last year and we were so pleased we had him remodel our spare bathroom this Spring. He does a great tile job and goes out of his way to make sure you are happy with his work. We had custom cabinetry designed through him as well and they worked out perfectly. I don't hesitate to recommend him to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

05/04/2019

Celena J.

Dream Big Tile installed our wood-look ceramic tile floor and it is just gorgeous! It looks even better than I expected and I couldn't be happier. For anything else I might need in the future, I can't imagine looking anywhere else.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile Flooring

08/29/2018

Jamie H.

Extremely well. Adam is wonderful. Shows up on time, gets to work promptly, cleans up afterwards and gets the job done beautifully on time.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, home remodeling

06/07/2018

Robert G.

Adam and Dillon were professional and personable, They came on time and finished quickly in a few days. The transition tiles were put down later when Adam was working in the area. The price we obtained was in line with estimates we got from other tile people. We decided to use Dream Big after finding out that 3 friends had Adam do tile work for them and were very pleased with the results. Definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
New tile work in hallway in front of house extending to bedroom areas. Also put in new baseboards, We had additional tile transitions added in different parts of the house.

01/24/2018

Nancy B.

Work was done in a timely and professional manner and Adam was willing to work with us to make sure everything was up to our expectations. Price was consistent with other estimates that we received.

Description of Work
Take out a bathtub and replace with a walk-in shower

01/04/2018

Rich E.

I considered doing this job myself; I just didn't want to take a chance on shoddy workmanship and usual contractor woes. I have done similar work in the past on other homes so I knew what a job it is. Adam was a gem and did much better work than I would have. Adam always showed up on time, made every effort to comply with our very specific needs and his workmanship was excellent. He does all the critical installation himself, with one helper, For critical skills like plumbing he has excellent subcontractors that are efficient and obviously have a long term relationship with him. I watched his progress; everything was done right the first time. His plumber did excellent work. He had good ideas and suggestions and when we didn't follow or questioned them he was great at explaining alternatives. For this job the entire project from tearing out the plasterboard and concrete walls to finish grouting took 3 days. Since the work area was off our master bedroom we were ready for gritty dust everywhere, but there was none! When they carried things in and out there was a minimum of mess and dirt; we were very pleasantly surprised. He suggested tile suppliers and worked with them to get the material. His work was $3800, the materials brought the total to $5100

Description of Work
We have a '70s ranch that needed update to the shower in the (small '70s) master bath. Work involved upgrade of shower valves and replacement of wall and floor tile with 6x6 porcelain tile, adding built in shampoo alcoves, grouting and finishing the edges with Schluter aluminium edging, which looks great!

10/17/2017

monice K.

Came out to take measurements - advised us on the tile options - told us exactly what materials and supplies were needed. They did the install and grout - totally professional and left kitchen in pristine condition. Adam and his team were exceptional.

Description of Work
Backsplash install

09/06/2017

Luann V.

Dillon and Adam were both very attentive, prompt and thorough. The work was completed in a timely manner. The work they did was great! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We did a bathroom remodel - expanded the shower, tile throughout, etc.

08/23/2017

Randolph S.

They were wonderful. They did a great job. They were quick, they were clean. We loved them. We had done something different. We provided some of the items. They were very good. They were very timely. They did a good job. It looks nice. They were pretty prompt. They did an excellent job. I can't complain.

Description of Work
Big Deal Purchase. Ceramic tile floor/back splash install.

Category epoxy flooring