DR K PEST CONTROL

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2010

Pest control,Exterminating,Home repair and Pest Control Exclusion...

Arizona Pest Control

Arizona Pest Control is a family owned and operated pest management firm located in Tucson, Arizona. We have been providing environmentally friendly pest management solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1947. We are considered one of the industry’s most innovative companies, and our 25 plus employees are what have made that possible. Specializing in pigeon exclusion, bee removal, termite control, scorpion control, rodent control, and general pest control, please do not hesitate to call us at any time! Why choose AZ Pest? • Family Owned and Operated in Tucson • 2nd generation pest & termite control experts • A+ Better Business Bureau Rating • Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) • Environmentally responsible pest control that is safe for families, children, and pets • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed • Authorized operator of the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System • National Pest Management Association Member • Over 98% customer satisfaction rate • Expert Beekeepers (Live bee removal options for a sustainable future for our children) • Doing business with the greater Tucson community since 1947! • Creators of Arizona’s biggest cockroach contest, fastest roach contest, and the award winning Million Dollar Roach Contest (Google it!)

Bill's Home Service Co

Bill's is a full service pest control and termite company serving southern Arizona since 1964. We have received several awards for our business practices, including: BBB Business Ethics, BBB Customer Excellence (Finalist), Green Valley News People's Choice Best Pest Control Company, Green Valley Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year. We shine above the competition because of our excellent team members who deliver our service.

Gecko Pest Management

Super Sevice Award Winner in 2010, 2012, 2015 and 2016 and 2017. Small Business Family owned and operated. 11 employees. Quality not quantity. A culture within our business to "do the right thing especially when no one is looking". In business for 16years.

06/22/2015

Julie H.

Description of Work
Dr.K has taken care of all my pest problems, when no one else coul solve the problem. He is absolutely amazing!!!!!

08/28/2014

Renee G.

Description of Work
First meeting was to assess the extent of the "burrowing critter" problem. Chris offered Info. He arrived timely for the service call, offered choice of poisons, walked the property and treated many burrows. He is prompt, knowledgeable, and open to customer preferences.

08/12/2014

JoEllen L.

Excellent, as usual. He did all of the above, and, as usual, asked if there was anything else I needed done.

Description of Work
He sprayed both exterior and interior for insects.He does the drains ,garage, under the stove and sink. He inspects the house - offers full treatment for ants, roaches, centipedes. I have had Dr. K for the last 25 years, and have rarely had service from someone as reliable as Chris. He is professional - always on time, and if there is a problem, he will always call. He is a wonderful service provider and I would not consider using anyone else.

06/18/2014

Steve F.

Description of Work
My family has used Dr. K pest control for several years and we couldn't be happier with the service and the price. Dr. K is very professional and definitely knows what he is doing, will keep using his services for years to come.

02/21/2014

Rebecca F.

We have been using Dr. K for many years and he has always provided excellent service. He is courteous, takes time to fully explain what he's doing and is very responsive to problems. He also provides bee control and pack rat control. Excellent service at very reasonable prices. We would not hesitate to recommend him for any pest control service.

Description of Work
Sprayed for insects, checked surroundings for pest control problems, also has done pack rat control.

09/01/2011

Susan F.

I have been using this company for pest control for more than 20 years. Chris Kaldenbaugh (Dr. K) is professional, knowledgable, punctual, flexible and unfailingly cheerful and courteous. I have him do pest control outside once a month. He has handled several inside pest problems for me, as well. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Pest control.

08/29/2010

Susan F.

I have been using Dr. K for 20 years--ever since I bought my house and found it infested with ticks from the previous owner's dogs. Chris Kaldenbaugh is a one-man operation, and he is prompt, professional, hard-working, thorough, and always cheerful. He will tackle any pests you've got (other than termites). He has eradicated numerous wasps nests for me and has successfully helped people to whom I have referred him with serious mouse problems. He is always wiling to come back if you discover a problem n the middle of the month. I cannot recommend this service highly enough.

Description of Work
Monthly contract for pest control.

Category pest control

Monthly, Bi monthly , Quarterly and Annual General Pest control services.Pack-Rat Services,including trapping,baiting,and removal in a humane fashion. Bee removal a specialty,including problematic situations,other companies won't do. Bed bugs removal a specialty also.Bird Removal,bat removal.Commercial and Rental property pest control . Sealing Scorpions out of desert homes an exclusive specialty.

Termites, weeds and wood destroying organisms.

Ask For Detail